Orc Camp is a very popular grind spot and still in the top 5 silver per hour spots in 2022, with players consistently making over 600 million silver per hour. The grind spot is a solo spot and is located in Serendia but you must swap to the Elvia Realm first.
* You may get away with a lower AP/DP depending on your class.
Buffs and Preparation
|PVE Crystal Preset||Make sure you swap to your PVE Cyrstal Preset if you frequently change your crystals for PVP. If you are unsure what crystals to use for PVE, check out our example builds in the Crystal Preset Guide|
Orc Camp AP Cap
We have a full guide about Monster AP Caps if you would like more information about other grind spots.
The AP cap for Orcs Camp is 856 AP.
- This number is your total AP + Extra AP Against Monsters and is shown in your “My Stats” window, which you can access from your Inventory.
- Check your total AP with buffs popped to see if you are over the cap or not (don’t forget to include Monster Damage from your Skill Add-ons)
- It is important to check your AP because any extra AP you have that is over the cap at Orc Camp is only 5% effective.
Species Damage (Kamasylvian/Deminhuman/Human Damage) is equal to approximately 0.85 AP but is not affected by the AP cap.
- This means if you are over the AP cap, you can start to swap certain buffs that would usually give you AP/Monster Damage (such as Lightstone effects) for Species Damage instead.
- The idea is to reach the AP cap while stacking as much Species Damage as possible to maximize your damage.
The monsters located at Orcs Camp are the Demihuman Monster Type so if you are over the AP cap, you will benefit more from using a Demihuman Monster Lightstone set instead of your usual set:
- If you are close to the AP cap while running Demihuman Lightstones, you can swap Exquisite Cron Meal for Simple Cron, and Giant’s Draught with Frenzy Draught for extra Monster damage to keep you at the AP cap.
|[The Wild: Demihumans]
Additional Demihuman Damage +30
|Lightstone of Fire: Roar
Lightstone of Fire: Roar
Lightstone of Fire: Roar
- All of these rotations are at the “Orc Camp” node, which you can level up to 10 for an item drop rate % increase.
- The best rotation is the 1+2 camps, but this spot is highly contested.
- You can also enter this rotation in Marni’s Realm to grind uncontested for up to 1 hour each day.
Credit for rotations map: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/yzoc8p/updated_red_orcs_map_rotation/
- After choosing your rotation, the first step is to kill the orc prisons to start the mechanic.
- There are usually 5 – 6 prisons located at each rotation. Each time a prison is destroyed, it releases a small fairy light. When 4 or more of the fairy lights are released, you will get a message and giant sparkling lights will appear above the camp. This is often referred to as “turning on the lights”, and heavily decreases the monster’s AP and DP in the surrounding area.
- Once the lights are turned on, continue killing the prisons in each rotation to ensure the monsters are continuously debuffed.
Yellow and Purple light effects to show debuff area
If the monsters are within the area, they will be debuffed and an icon will show on their HP bar
- Monsters that are outside the debuff area can be pulled into the area or ignored. It is more efficient to grind at 2 different camps and only kill monsters that are inside the debuff area, instead of trying to pull the packs of monsters into the area.
- For example, in the image below you can see the debuff area of the popular #1 camp rotation. There are packs of monsters located outside the area. This is why many players with higher AP grind the 1+2 rotation, then extend to other camps or kill these extra packs only if they have an Elvia Weapon buff.
- Red Orc Wizard Elites will attempt to channel a skill for 10 – 15 seconds, which will remove the giant light debuff if successful.
- A message will appear when a wizard is channeling a skill.
- Red Orc Wizards are immune to the debuff, so make sure to focus them first when moving from pack to pack.
- You can stop them from channeling using Stun CCs or just kill them.
- The Org boss can appear randomly when you kill a monster at Orc Camp.
- Turn on your Agris Fever when killing the Org boss, then turn it back off again afterward.
- Eliva Weapons can randomly drop when grinding at Orc Camp. You can interact with these to gain an AP buff.
- There are 3 different Elvia Weapon buffs, and the Okiara (blue) version is the strongest against Orc Camp Monsters.
- Elvia Weapons stay spawned for 5 minutes, and can only be collected by you or your party members.
- The first buff you collect will last for 10 minutes, and you will get a 20-minute cooldown.
- Taking additional Elvia Weapons during the 20-minute cooldown will not give you the full buff and will only give you an additional “Extra AP Against Monsters +3 for 5 minutes”.
- For more information, check our Serendia Elvia Guide.
- Whilst you have the Elvia Weapons buff, you may need to extend your rotation to a 2nd camp.
- The average silver per hour is over 600 million silver using a yellow loot scroll.
- BDFoundry Serendia Elvia Guide – all information about the Orc Camp loot, daily quests, marni stones, and how to enter the realm
- BDFoundry Marni’s Realm Guide – how to enter Marni’s Realm for uncontested grinding
- Item Drop Rate % Buff List
- Orc Camp Video Guide by Quendya
- Orc Camp Video Guide by Tacori PPink