Item Drop Rate VS Item Drop Amount
Item Collection Increase Scrolls/Gauge
The Item Collection Gauge is a UI element that is used to turn ON/OFF your Item Collection Increase Scrolls.
Item Collection Increase Scrolls will increase your Item Drop Rate and Item Drop Amount.
You can open the UI by going to the ESC Menu > Adventure (F5) > Item Collection Increase Gauge.
Click the “+” symbol to add a scroll. Adding scrolls will increase the time you can use the Gauge for. You can add up to a maximum of 10 hours.
- Item Collection Increase Scroll (green)
- adds 30 minutes to time remaining
- Item Collection Increase Scroll (blue)
- adds 60 minutes to time remaining
- Item Collection Increase Scroll (yellow)
- adds 120 minutes to time remaining
- Level 0 – This means the gauge is turned OFF
- Level 1 – This gives you a +50% Item Drop Amount and +100% Item Drop Rate buff
- Time remaining is reduced by 1 second every second.
- Level 2 – This gives you a +100% Item Drop Amount and +100% Item Drop Rate buff
- Time remaining is reduced by 2 seconds every second.
Switching between the different gauge levels has a cooldown of 5 minutes. Going to town or swapping character will pause the gauge as well.
Item Drop Rate Cap
Item Drop Rate is capped at a maximum of 300%. Any item Drop Rate buffs that go over the total cap will not be applied.
There are three buffs that are not affected by the cap:
- Arsha Server 50% Item Drop Rate is not included in the cap
- Node Investment (up to) 10% Item Drop Rate is not included in the cap
- Territory Occupation (Castle Buff) 50% Item Drop Rate is not included in the cap
However, there is an additional hard cap at 400%, so even if you have all 3 of these buffs at once, the maximum you can obtain is Item Drop Rate +400%.
You can check your current applied Item Drop Rate % in your Character Profile window (P), or by hovering over the Item Collection Increase Gauge UI.