How to increase your Breath (Stamina)
As you walk, run or sprint, over time you will slowly level your “Breath” stat (also known as Stamina), allowing you to sprint for longer.
Stamina also affects your combat. Dashes, dodges, kicks, blocks, and jumps all use Stamina and everyone should level the stat to make the most out of their class. The maximum level you can get this stat up to is level 55.
Items that give you Breath EXP when consumed:
- Agar can be gathered underwater and will give you some Breath EXP when consumed.
- Spirit Essence of Wind can be crafted or obtained from daily quests in Kamaslyvia.
- Finto’s Sweet Juice is often given out during game events or through the Season Pass.
The Adventure Log journals also increase the Max Stamina of all characters on your account once completed as well as lots of other great rewards.
- Bartalli’s Adventure Log -Max Stamina +65
- Deve’s Encyclopedia – Max Stamina +3
- Herald’s Journal – Max Stamina +43
- Dorin Morgrim’s Secret Journal – Max Stamina +10
- Book of Margahan
- Pavino Greko’s Collection
Leveling Stamina with Auto-run (afk leveling)
Black Desert offers a unique feature where you could create an infinite loop. In this example, I am on horseback, but infinite loops can be used for all mounts and walking. Begin by opening your interactive world map (M), holding the “Alt” key, and right-clicking the first point of the loop. Next, whilst still holding the “Alt” key, add other points to create a journey. End the loop by placing your mouse over the starter position (where you are currently), the path should turn green and you can now press “Alt” and right-click to end the loop. Close the map again by pressing “M” the hold “T” to auto-run.
If you are using this method to AFK mount level you can set it up so your horse automatically eats carrots when the horse’s endurance reaches zero. To do this, check the box under your horse’s health and endurance bars.
You cannot level your stamina and weight at the same time.
Stamina per level
|Stamina Level||Bonus Stamina Total|
How to increase your Health
Your maximum Health and Mana can be increased by eating food or drinking. Each level will give you an extra 10 Health and Mana with a maximum of 55 levels. You can only eat or drink once every 30 minutes.
The rarity (grade) of the food/drink will affect how much experience it gives you with higher rarity food/drink giving you the highest amount of exp.
Food/Drink Grades (lowest to highest):
Unless you are also leveling your cooking or using specific food/drink buffs whilst leveling and grinding, I would advise buying cheap yellow-grade foods to pop as often as possible.
- Tangleweed, which can be gathered underwater and will give you some health EXP when consumed.
- Spirit Essence of Water can be crafted or obtained from kamaslyvia daily quests.
- Finto’s Filling Juice is often given out during game events or through the Season Pass.
The Adventure Log journals also increase the Max HP of all characters on your account once completed as well as lots of other great rewards.
- Bartalli’s Adventure Log – Max HP +90
- Deve’s Encyclopedia – Max HP +27
- Herald’s Journal – Max HP +5
- Dorin Morgrim’s Secret Journal – Max HP +25
- Book of Margahan
- Pavino Greko’s Collection – Max HP +600
Health per level
The maximum level for Health is 55 but the soft cap is level 30.