Elvia Weapons and Skills
Whilst grinding in all Elvia grind spots, there is a chance that a Young Valtarra, Young Okiara or Young Narc buff can appear.
- Valtarra buffs are stronger against: Birgahi Den, Swamp Nagas and Bloody Monastery
- Narc buffs are stronger against: Altar Imps and Swamp Fogans
- Okiara buffs are stronger against: Orc Camp and Castle Ruins
These buffs will stay at the spot they spawned for 5 minutes, and cannot be taken by anyone outside your party. When the buffs only have 1 minute left, their appearance will change to indicate the time left:
You can interact with these buffs to obtain the Ancient Spirit’s Energy and collect a special mainhand weapon or awakening weapon buff.
Elvia weapon buffs have high AP and additional damage to monsters in Elvia’s Realm grind spots. However, the buff only lasts 10 minutes once it is collected, and when you collect the buff, you are not able to collect it again for 20 minutes. If you do collect a 2nd weapon buff during the 20 minute cooldown, then you will not receive the full buff and will only gain an additional “Extra AP Against Monsters +3 for 5 minutes”.
|Mainhand Elvia Weapon Buff
||AP 122 – 126
Extra Damage to All Species +20
Extra AP against Monsters +15
Attack Speed +3 Level
|Awakening Elvia Weapon Buff
||AP 122 – 131
Extra Damage to All Species +12
Whilst you have an Elvia Awakening weapon buff equipped, you also gain access to a special Elvia Awakening skill for your class.
All Elvia-only skills share the following:
- Required MP: 40
- Cooldown: 15s
- Critical Hit Rate +100% (PVE only)
- Maximum 10 targets
- All DP -20 for 10 sec. on good hits (PVE only)
- All AP -20 for 10 sec on good hits
- Recover +35 MP per every good hit
- Super Armor while using the skill
- Down Attack