Marni’s Realm is a system that allows you to grind in your own private server separated from the original world.
- Other players are not present inside Marni’s Realm. The server is completely private.
- You can defeat the same monsters, in the same location, and obtain the same loot as you can in the main world.
- All players are limited to 1 hour and 5 minutes of playtime per day inside the Private Realm. This is reset at 06:00 UTC every day.
- While inside the Private Realm, you cannot be summoned, or summon other players, using guild skills or Lafi Bedmountain’s Improved Compass.
- You can call mounts, as long as they are within the grinding area of Marni’s Realm.
- If die inside, you will be exited from the Realm. If you exit for whatever reason, you cannot re-enter for 5 minutes.
How to Enter Marni’s Realm
Marni’s Realm can be entered by going to one of the following designated grind spots. Currently, you can only use the Private Realm at these locations.
You can view the list in-game, by going to the ESC menu > Adventure (F5) > Private Hunting Grounds.
Here you can view your remaining time, and each location will have a “locate” button which will show you a pathfinder to the grind spot.
If you go to an area that supports the Private Realm, an entry button will appear on the left side of the screen. If you don’t want this entry/exit UI to be displayed, you can toggle it on/off in the “Private Hunting Grounds” menu.
How to Exit Marni’s Realm
You can return to the original world using the Exit button, and your Marni’s Realm timer will be paused.
- After returning to the original world, there is a 5-minute waiting time for re-entry.
- If your remaining playtime reaches 0 while you are inside, you are automatically moved to the original world.
Aakman and Hystria Entry
Since Aakman and Hystria are desert locations and require you to enter through the desert portals, you can only enter the Private Realm if you are at a specific location/rotation. The locations can be seen below: