Capotia Accessories are great starting accessories for new and returning players. Capotia Accessories cannot be registered on the central market but can be crafted or obtained through the Season rewards and leveling rewards. The Capotia Accessories have good stats at PEN, equal to other common AP Accessories, and can also be upgraded with the Accessory Cups.
It’s also worth noting that Season Characters cannot wear Capotia Accessories, and must wait until they graduate at the end of the Season.
Capotia Accessory Stats
Capotia Accessories have the same stats as some other items.
- PEN Capotia Necklace = TET Ogre Ring/TET Laytenn’s Necklace
- PEN Capotia Ring = TET Ring of Crescent Guardian
- PEN Capotia Belt = TET Basilisk’s Belt
- PEN Capotia Earring = TET Narc Ear Accessory
All stats of each enhancement level can be found below.
How to obtain FREE Capotia Accessories
There are currently 3 different ways you can obtain FREE Capotia Accessories:
- Level Up Rewards
- Season Special Rewards
- Challenge Reward (once per family) – Previously Cloud Accessory
In addition, you can also craft Capotia Accessories.
Level Up Rewards
When you level up a character for the very first time, you can obtain Capotia Accessories in your Challenge Rewards (Y).
|Capotia Accessory||Character Level|
|TRI: Capotia Ring||62|
|TRI: Capotia Earring||63|
|TRI: Capotia Belt||64|
|TRI: Capotia Necklace||65|
Season Special Reward
You can receive up to 3 PEN Capotia Accessories from the Season Server Special Rewards.
All you have to do is have a level 20 or higher Season Character and you will be eligible to complete the quest and obtain the reward.
|Start NPC||Quest Requirements||Quest Objective||Rewards|
||Talk to Fughar||
You can choose between any of the rewards if you have not already claimed them.
|[2020 Summer Season]||PEN (V) Capotia Earring||PEN (V) Capotia Ring|
|(Select ONE of the above)|
|[2020 Autumn Season]||Perilla’s Star|
|[2020 Winter Season ]||PEN (V) Capotia Belt|
|[2021 Summer Season]||PEN (V): Capotia Necklace|
|[2021 Season+]||Advice of Valks (+100)|
|All New and Future Seasons||Advice of Valks (+100) Box|
TRI Capotia Challenge Reward (Previously Cloud Accessory)
During the Winter Season only (before 22nd Feb), you could obtain a Cloud Accessory from your Challenge (Y) rewards. This cloud accessory had exactly the same stats as Capotia accessories and was automatically exchanged for a Capotia Accessory during the Maintenance on 22nd Feb.
- If you did not enhance your Cloud Accessory to PEN during the event, your Dreamy Cloud Stones have been exchanged to Dreamy Crystals of Balance and you can still continue to earn these through daily challenge rewards.
For all players that did not obtain the Cloud Accessory during the event, you can obtain a TRI Capotia Accessory through the Challenge Rewards (Y). This challenge reward can be completed once per account.
You will also obtain “Dreamy Crystal of Balance” x1 per day when you log in (up to 21).
This is used to enhance your TRI Capotia Accessory to PEN with 100% success rate.
- TRI > TET Enhancement – requires Dreamy Crystal of Balance x7
- TET > PEN Enhancement – requires Dreamy Crystal of Balance x14
Crafting Capotia Accessories
- You can also craft BASE Capotia Accessories using Processing (L) > Manufacture.
- To craft Capotia Accessories you must be level 61 or higher, but you can equip the Capotia Accessories at any level.
Usually, it is not recommended to craft Capotia Accessories, since they can be expensive due to the amount of Yonas Fragments needed, and are only base, meaning you would have to enhance them as well. It is recommended to use Tuvala Accessories instead as starter accessories, and only use the free Capotia accessories given through Season and leveling up rewards.
Yona’s Fragment x325
||Capotia Earring||Oil of Corruption x5
Yona’s Fragment x300
Yona’s Fragment x350
Yona’s Fragment x400
How to obtain Oils
Oils are obtained using Alchemy, or can often be bought directly from the Central Market. All of the oils require Skilled 1 in Alchemy to craft.
|Oil of Fortitude|
|Oil of Corruption|
|Oil of Tranquility|
|Oil of Storms|
How to obtain Latent Boss Auras
Latent Boss Auras are obtained by killing various bosses
|Scroll||Latent Auras||Boss Type||Boss Name|
|3-5||Empowered World Boss||Nightmarish Kzarka, Bloodstorm Nouver, Thundercloud Kutum, Stormbringer Karanda|
|1-2||World Boss||Kzarka, Nouver, Kutum, Karanda, Offin Tett|
|1-2||Field Boss||Dim Tree Spirit, Red Nose, Dastard Bheg|
|1-2||Dark Rift||Red Nose, Dastard Bheg, Muskan, Dim Tree Spirit, Griffon|
|0-1||Normal Boss Summon Scroll||Red Nose, Giath, Bheg, Muskan, Dim Tree Spirit, Griffon, Urugon, Leebur|
|0-1||Awakened Boss Summon Scroll||Red Nose, Giath, Bheg, Muskan, Dim Tree Spirit, Griffon, Urugon|
|1 or more||Darkened Boss Summon Scroll||Red Nose, Giath, Bheg, Muskan, Dim Tree Spirit, Griffon, Urugon|
How to obtain Yonas Fragments
Obtain Yonas Fragments by Processing (L) > Heating these accessories
|Accessory||Central Market Info||Yonas per Acc|
|Serap’s Necklace||3 – 5|
|Sicil’s Necklace||3 – 5|
|Orkinrad’s Belt||7 – 9|
|Centaurus Belt||5 – 7|
|Ring of Cadry Guardian||3 – 5|
|Forest Ronaros Ring||2 – 4|
(there are more accessories you can melt for Yonas Fragments but it is not worth it)
You can also grind in Valencia spots to obtain Yonas Fragments
Enhancing Crafted Capotia Accessories
- Just like other accessories, you will require a base Capotia Accessory of the same type to attempt to enhance them.
- However, if you fail to enhance a Capotia Accessory, the main accessory is not destroyed.
- Instead, it will lose Max Durability and the enhancement level has a chance of dropping.
- You can repair the max durability at a Blacksmith, by using another Capotia Accessory of the same type, or Yona’s Fragments.
- You cannot use Cron Stones on Capotia Accessories.
|Level||Chance of Success (0 failstacks)||Fail Durability Cost|
|Base > PRI||35%||10|
|PRI > DUO||15%||10|
|DUO > TRI||10%||10|
|TRI > TET||6%||10|
|TET > PEN||2%||10|
Swapping your Capotia Accessory
If you choose the wrong accessory or want to swap it, you can exchange it at Jetina.
Once you have found Jetina, take the quest to swap your accessory for a different one.
- Unequip the accessory and make sure it is in your inventory to obtain the quest.
- Make sure all quests are turned on in your Quest Log (O). All of the icons at the bottom should be yellow.
- When you hand over your PEN Accessory, you will be given a TET accessory and an item called Dreamy Crystal of Balance x14.
- You can use this item to enhance the TET Capotia Accessory back to PEN straight away.
- This is done so that you keep your Family Name written on your PEN accessory.
- If you have already reformed the accessory using the Elvia Accessory Upgrade Cups, you will need to extract the accessory cup before you can accept and complete the quest.
- You can only complete the quest once per day.
|Quest Title||Completion Requirement||Quest Rewards|
|[EXC] A New Choice: PEN (V) Capotia Accessory||Hand over your PEN (V) Capotia accessory to Jetina, the Old Moon Guild Manager||Basic Reward
▼ Select one of the rewards