The Cloud Accessory is available for Season characters and Regular characters during the Winter Season only.
The accessory can be enhanced to PEN with a 100% chance, and then exchanged for a Capotia Accessory with the same stats at the end of the season, allowing you to keep the item and equip it on a regular character.
How to obtain your Cloud Accessory
You can choose either the Ring, Earring, Belt, or Necklace Accessory in your challenge (Y) rewards.
- The accessory will already be enhanced to TRI.
- Cloud accessories have the same stats as Capotia Accessories
TRI(III) Cloud Necklace
TRI(III) Cloud Earring
TRI(III) Cloud Ring
TRI(III) Cloud Belt
Personally, I would recommend choosing the TRI Cloud Necklace for the largest AP boost, since you can use it throughout and after the season.
Cloud Accessory Stats
Below are the stats of each of the Accessories once they have been enhanced to PEN.
|PEN: Cloud Necklace||PEN: Cloud Ring|
|PEN: Cloud Belt||PEN: Cloud Earring|
Cloud Accessories have the same stats as a PEN Capotia:
How to Enhance the Cloud Accessory
Every day you login during the winter season, you will obtain a Dreamy Cloud Stone in your challenge (Y) rewards.
- You can obtain a total of 21 stones, which are used to enhance the Accessory with 100% chance of success.
- Right-click the stone in your inventory to open the enhancing window.
Enhancing TRI > TET
Dreamy Cloud Stone x7
Enhancing TET > PEN
Dreamy Cloud Stone x14
Chosen the wrong accessory
If you choose the wrong accessory or want to swap it, you can exchange it at Jetina.
Once you have found Jetina, take one of the quests to swap your accessory for a different one.
- Unequip the accessory and make sure it is in your inventory to obtain the quest.
- Make sure all quests are turned on in your Quest Log (O). All of the icons at the bottom should be yellow.
- If you are handing over a PEN Accessory, you will be given a TET accessory and Dreamy Cloud Stone x14, so that you can enhance it straight back up to PEN.
- This is done so that you keep your Family Name written on your PEN accessory.
- If you have already reformed the accessory using the Elvia Accessory Upgrade Cups, you will need to extract the accessory cup before you can accept and complete the quest.
- You can only complete the quest once per day.
|Quest Title||Completion Requirement||Quest Rewards|
|[EXC] A New Choice: PEN (V) Cloud accessory||Hand over your PEN (V) Cloud accessory to Jetina, the Old Moon Guild Manager||Basic Reward
▼ Select one of the rewards
|[EXC] A New Choice: TET (IV) Cloud Accessory||Hand over your TET (IV) Cloud accessory to Jetina, the Old Moon Guild Manager||▼ Select one of the rewards
|[EXC] A New Choice: TRI (III) Cloud Accessory||Hand over your TRI (III) Cloud accessory to Jetina, the Old Moon Guild Manager||▼ Select one of the rewards