Caphras stones can be fused into certain weapons or armor which are TRI or above. When you fuse a Caphras stone into the equipment, it gives the item a certain amount of experience, and when the item levels up, the equipment gains extra stats.
Once an item reaches Caphras level 20 (max level), it can be enhanced with a 100% chance of success but will reduce the max durability of the item to 0.
Be careful when you try to attempt a regular enhancement with an item that has Caphras enhancement levels.
- If you succeed the enhancement (item level goes from TET to PEN for example), then 10% of the Caphras enhancement EXP will be transferred over.
- If you fail the enhancement without crons (item level drops from TET to TRI for example), only 50% of the Caphras enhancement EXP will be transferred over.
- If you fail the enhancement while using Crons (item level remains the same), then 5% of the Cron Stones you used will be converted into Caphras enhancement EXP.
How to obtain Caphras Stones
Caphras stones are rare loot drops that can be obtained from monsters in the Valencia, Kamasylvia, Dreighan, O’dyllita, and Mountain of Eternal Winter regions.
They can also drop when gathering (mining, lumbering, fluid collecting, underwater gathering, butchering, tanning) and are a reward in some daily quests.
You can also craft Caphras stones by pressing L and selecting “Simple Alchemy” to combine Ancient Spirit Dust x5 and Black Stone (Weapon or Armor) x1
Ancient Spirit Dust can drop from monsters in various regions and can also be gained when gathering, or through some daily quests. They also have a high chance of dropping as a reward from monsters that spawn from the Dark Rift.
How to fuse a Caphras Stone
To fuse a Caphras Stone into a piece of equipment, open your Black Spirit and select the Enhancement button. Click on the Caphras tab at the top of the window and right the weapon or armor you would like to fuse.
You can see how many Caphras stones are required for the next level, and can also see your current level and what stats the next level will give you.
Press the “level up” button to put the caphras into your gear.
Some equipment cannot be enhanced with Caphars Stones:
- Blackstar Weapons and Armor
- Godr-Ayed Weapons
- Artina Sol
- Fallen God Armor
- Labreska Helmet
- Dahn’s Gloves
- Ator’s Shoes
How to extract Caphras Stones
You can extract Caphras Stones at a blacksmith. However, when extracting caphras stones, you only receive 95% of the caphras stones and you must pay 100,000 silver for each stone.
10 Best spots to Grind for Caphras Stones
The current best spots to grind for Caphras (and Ancient Spirit dust) are as follows:
- Olun’s Valley – 300 AP/380 DP requirement – approx 70 caphras per hour
- Gyfin Temple (Underground) – 300 AP/380 DP requirement – approx 60 caphras per hour
- Turo’s – 270 AP/360 DP requirement – approx 55 caphras per hour
- Traitor’s Graveyard – 160 AP/300 DP requirement – approx 45 caphras per hour
- Thornwood Forest – 250 AP/320 DP requirement – approx 45 caphras per hour
- Manshaum Forest – 240 AP/260 DP requirement – approx 40 caphras per hour
- Murrowak’s Labyrinth – 280 AP/350 DP requirement – approx 40 caphras per hour
- Jade Starlight Forest – 280 AP/350 DP requirement – approx 40 caphras per hour
- Gyfin Temple (Upper) – 270 AP/320 DP requirement – approx 35 caphras per hour
- Sycraia Ruins (Lower) – 260 AP/330 DP requirement – approx 35 caphras per hour
Caphras required per level and stat upgrades
Below are the required caphras and stats for PEN items only. Use our Caphras Stone Sheet for TRI and TET items.
- It is also worth noting that Dim Tree armor requires more caphras than other armors (including its alternative – Red Nose Armor)