Siege Season 5 rehearsals will resume on Sunday, May 6th 2018 and have been changed since it’s first announcement
in April. The changes have been made in reflection of the community feedback and are listed below.
Basic InformationSiege time:
Saturday at 21:00 – 23:00Node war times:
Sunday to Friday at 21:00 – 23:00Nodes types:
Siege Win Conditions:
- Basic Node – These nodes are designed for a small/new guilds as an introduction to Node wars. If a guild owns a Basic Node however, they are unable to participate in a Regular Node war.
- Regular Node – These nodes have a mixture of low and high tax and there is no restriction on who can participate. A guild must own a Regular Node to be able to participate in a Siege Node war.
- Siege Node – If you own the Siege Node, you will be able to participate in the Territory Siege for the same territory. For example, if you own the Siege Node in Calpheon, you will be able to participate in the Siege on Saturday for Calpheon Castle, but you will not be able to participate in the siege for any other region (Mediah, Valencia, etc.)
- Attacking Guild – This guild must destroy the Defending Guild’s fort to win.
- Defending Guild – This guild must destroy the Attacking Guild’s fort to win.
- If a fort is not destroyed at the end of the time limit, there will be a draw and no one will own the territory, resulting in the territory being liberated.
**Tax will now be paid to the guild immediately after winning a node/siege.
- Elephant’s basic attacks and skill damage increased by 30% on structures.
- However, the number of hits by the elephant’s charge attack on node structures has been decreased from 16 hits max to 8 hits max.
- Elephant’s basic attacks and skill damage increased by 20% on players.
- Elephant’s basic attacks and skills will now damage cannons.
- Cannon damage when hitting a gate has been increased by 300%.
- Cannon damage when hitting a player has been increased by 400%.
- Cannon’s armor has been increased by 100% and durability (HP) increased by 900%.
- However, cannons are now more vulnerable to horses/elephant damage.
- You can no longer deal damage through a gate. If you are inside the castle you will not take damage from outside the castle gates and vise versa.
- Calpheon, Mediah and Valencia gates HP has been lowered by 50%.
- You will no longer receive any additional time for destroying a gate during conquest.
- Conquest will now take place between 21:00 – 23:00 on Saturday
- Horse damage to cannons has been increased by 700%.
- Horse damage to structures has been increased by 500%.
- Siege defense structure’s armor increased by 50% and durability (HP) increased by 900%.
- However, siege defense structures are now more vulnerable to horses/elephant damage.
- Siege towers (medium/large) movement speed has been increased by 50%.
- However, siege towers are now more vulnerable to horses/elephant damage.
- Flame Tower damage has been increased by 50%.
- Hwacha damage has been increased by 20%.
- Node/Siege structure production time has been decreased:
- Medium Siege Tower Factory – 15 min > 10 min
- Large Siege Tower Factory – 20 min > 15 min
- Indomitable Flag Factory – 30 min > 15 min
- Siege wall height has been increased by 40% and Medium Siege Tower height has been increased by 40%.
- If you are behind the walls you should not take damage from the following skills: Blizzard, Meteor Shower, Thunder Storm, Bolide of Destruction, Wolf’s Frenzy, Sea Burial.
- However, terrain and character placement may still allow you to be attacked).
- You may still be damaged by Flame Towers.
Guild Siege Duel
The Siege Duel system was first mentioned at the Festa Event
in December 2017 and its purpose is to add a 1v1 duel system which will take place before the siege starts. The victorious side will receive a small buff for their members, giving them a slight advantage in the siege.
- Siege participating guilds can participate in a 1v1 duel between the Defending guild and the Attacking guild.
- The guild leader of the Attacking guild can request a duel before the siege begins at around 20:50.
- The request will then be sent to the Defending guild’s leader and can be accepted.
- If the Defending guild’s leader is not online, the Attacking guild will automatically win the duel.
- The winning guild will receive a small buff, designed to help them and give them a slight advantage in the siege. More information will be available in the KR patch notes on May 17th.
Benefits of owning a Castle
Aside from just the tax, more benefits are being added to owning a castle:
- Owning Calpheon Castle will give you a 50% item drop rate increase (mobs only) in the Calpheon and Kamaslyvia regions.
- Owning Mediah Castle will give you a 50% item drop rate increase (mobs only) in the Mediah and Drieghan regions.
- Owning Valencia Castle will give you a 50% item drop rate increase (mobs only) in the Valencia region.