Gyfin Rhasia Underground (Lower) is a very popular end-game grind spot in the top 5 silver per hour spots for 2022, with players consistently making over 600 million silver per hour. It is also one of the highest Combat EXP spots in the game at the moment. The grind spot is a solo spot and is located in Kamasylvia. You can also grind uncontested at Gyfin Temple Underground for up to 1 hour a day using Marni’s Realm.
* Certain classes and skilled adventurers may be able to grind here with lower AP/DP requirements (285 Kut AP, 353 DP). Use Khalk Elixirs if you have issues with survivability.
Buffs and Preparation
|Checklist before you start|
Pick up the 2 daily quests from the Gyfin Temple node manager (Tulitua)
|PVE Artifacts and Lightstones||Make sure you swap to PVE Artifacts and Lighstones. If you are unsure which ones to use, check our BIS Artifacts and Lighstones List.|
|PVE Crystal Preset||Make sure you swap to your PVE Cyrstal Preset if you frequently change your crystals for PVP. If you are unsure what crystals to use for PVE, check out our example builds in the Crystal Preset Guide|
|PVE Skill Addons||Make sure you swap to your PVE Skill Addons if you frequently change your addons for PVP.|
Collect the AP church buffs from the priest in Grana.
|Vell’s Heart||Make sure your alchemy stone is turned on and recharged.|
|Exquisite Cron Meal||
Buy or make the Exquisite Cron Meal.
Use a Frenzy Draught or your own elixir rotation
|Villa Buffs||Collect the [Body Enhancement] Villla buffs from your tent.|
|Yellow Loot Scroll||Use the (2) setting on your Item Collection Increase Gauge.|
|Agris Fever (if using)||
Turn on your Agris Fever if you are choosing to use it.
|Tent Buff (if using)||
Buy the Adventurer’s Luck buff from your tent if you are choosing to use it. This depends on what other item drop rate buffs you have and if you are close to the 300% item drop rate cap.
|Krogdalo Horse AP buff (if available)||If you have the Krogdalo Wind Horse set, you can use the roar skill to gain an AP +5 buff for 60 minutes.|
|Other Item Drop Rate % Buffs||Use our Item Drop Rate Buff List to check for any other buffs you can use. You can check your current Item Drop Rate % in the character profile (P). The cap for all servers (except Arsha/excluding Castle Buff) is 300%.|
Gyfin Underground AP Cap
We have a full guide about Monster AP Caps if you would like more information about other grind spots.
The AP cap for Gyfin Underground is 800 AP.
- This number is your total AP + Extra AP Against Monsters and is shown in your “My Stats” window, which you can access from your Inventory.
- Check your total AP with buffs popped to see if you are over the cap or not (don’t forget to include Monster Damage from your Skill Add-ons)
- It is important to check your AP because any extra AP you have that is over the cap at Gyfin Underground is only 70% effective (1 AP = 0.7 AP).
Species Damage (Kamasylvian/Deminhuman/Human Damage) is equal to approximately 0.85 AP but is not affected by the AP cap.
- This means if you are over the AP cap, you can start to swap certain buffs that would usually give you AP/Monster Damage (such as Lightstone effects) for Species Damage instead.
- The idea is to reach the AP cap while stacking as much Species Damage as possible to maximize your damage.
The monsters located at Gyfin Underground are the Kamaslyvian Monster Type so if you are over the AP cap, you will benefit more from using Narc Earrings, Griffon’s Elixir, and a Kamasylvian Monster Lightstone set instead of your usual set:
- If you are close to the AP cap while running any of these items for Species damage, you can swap Exquisite Cron Meal for Simple Cron, and Giant’s Draught with Frenzy Draught for extra Monster damage to keep you at the AP cap.
|[The Wild: Kamasylvia]
Additional Kamasylvian Damage +30
|Lightstone of Fire: Fallen
Lightstone of Fire: Fallen
Lightstone of Fire: Fallen
- In Gyfin Temple Underground, you will find giant towers located in the caves.
- Surrounding each tower are 3 packs of monsters. Each monster has a different color and emotion linked to them.
Gyfin Rhasia Crusher
Gyfin Rhasia Guard
Gyfin Rhasia Flamen
- When defeating each monster in Gyfin Temple, you get a colored buff that does extra damage to a certain monster.
- The aim of the mechanic is to kill the 3 monsters in a certain order so that you always have extra damage to the monster you are killing.
- When you kill a monster, the position of the other monsters will change, so make sure to check each monster to move to the correct one.
Always follow the order:
<Anger> ⇒ <Resolve> ⇒ <Denial> ⇒ <Anger> ⇒ <Resolve> ⇒ <Denial> ⇒ <Anger> etc.
Killing <Anger> gives extra damage to <Resolve>
Killing <Resolve> gives extra damage to <Denial>
Killing <Denial> gives extra damage to <Anger>
Monster Attack Patterns:
<Anger> Gyfin Rhasia Crusher
- Large and slow hammer attacks, watch for the downward smash attack, which happens when the crusher raises their hands. Move behind the crusher to avoid the attack.
- There are two swing attacks to the sides which are delayed and hard to dodge because of their hitbox. Use iframes or forward guards to block the attack.
- The safe area for the red circle attack is behind the Crusher. This attack is done 2 times in a row.
<Resolve> Gyfin Rhasia Guard
- The front swing attack is always aimed at your last location, avoid the attack by moving behind the Gaurd as soon as the animation starts.
- When the Guard puts their sword up high, a large AOE attack all around, you need to move completely out of the red circle to avoid this attack.
<Denial> Gyfin Rhasia Flamen
- The Flamen has a lot of red circle attacks and deals the most damage out of the three monsters. Make sure to dodge the attacks fully because frontal guards are not as effective against Flamen’s high damage.
“Despair has fallen upon Gyfin Rhasia.”
- This message means that a <Despair> Gyfin Rhasia Decimator has spawned. Defeating this monster will spawn waves of small monsters for several minutes. These monsters are easy to kill and grant a lot of Combat EXP.
“The ruinous Butcher of Gyfin Rhasia appears wrapped in records of entangled burdens.”
- This message means that a <Ruinous> Butcher of Gyfin Rhasia has spawned. This is a boss monster and is similar to the <Resolve> Gyfin Rhasia Guard attacks but much faster.
- Immediately after killing the boss, you will automatically pull all 3 packs of monsters.
- However, you will also get a 60-second buff which increases your damage.
- Turn on your Agris when killing the Butcher boss, then turn it back off again.
- Tip: Try to kill the Butcher nearby the <Denial> Gyfin Rhasia Flamen so you can kill it quickly and easily afterwards and avoid the large AOE attacks.
“The Burdens of Gyfin Rhasia become entangled to form a maelstrom.”
- This message will appear if you accidentally pull 2 packs of different monsters at the same time.
- You can either move out of the zone completely to lose the aggro of the monsters, or you can risk trying to kill them both.
- Average silver per hour is over 600 million silver using a yellow loot scroll.
|Icon||Item||Use||Average per hour (based on Yellow LS)|
Bronze Fragment of Delusion
|Trash loot that drops at Orcs Camp, sale price is 25,120 each||x10,500|
|Black Stone (Armor/Weapon)||Black Stone (Armor) and Black Stone (Weapon) enhancement materials||x100 of each|
|Used to enhance Caphras Levels in your gear||x50|
|Ancient Spirit Dust||
Used to craft Caphras Stones
|Tungrad Belt||Rare yellow-grade accessory||x0.5|
|Tungrad Necklace||Rare yellow-grade accessory||x0.5|
Used to craft Crystal of Elkarr
|Krogdalo’s Origin Stone||
Used for Courser Awakening
|Forest Fury||Used to craft JIN, BON and WON Crystals||x0.4|
|Pure Forest Breath||Used for Courser Awakening||x2|
|Trace of Memory||Used in various crafting recipes||x7|
x1 for Lighstone of Earth