How to obtain Lightstones Recap
Combat/Skill EXP Lightstones
The combat EXP combo is particularly useful for powerleveling alt characters.
Kabua’s Artifact is the best in-slot artifact available, with superior item effects compared to other available PVE artifacts.
Unlike other artifacts, Kabua’s Artifact can be registered and purchased on the Central Market, but cannot be equipped by season characters.
|How to obtain
||Item Equip Effect|
Can be obtained as a rare drop from
the Dark Seeker’s Retreat monster zone in Ulukita
Extra Monster AP +7
Monster Damage Reduction +20
Max HP +100
Max Stamina +75
As well as the Artifact dropping directly from the monsters in Dark Seeker’s Retreat, you can also craft the Artifact using Kabua’s Fragment x100
Kabua’s Fragments also drop from Dark Seeker’s Retreat, with a higher chance of dropping than the Artifact directly. You can also buy and sell them on the central market.
※ Central Market maximum price limit: 100 million Silver
|How to obtain
||How to Use
|Can be obtained by defeating monsters in the Dark Seeker’s Retreat monster zone||
Craft Kabua’s Artifact using (L) Manufacture
Other options for PVE:
- Lesha’s Relic – Monster Damage Reduction +9
- Marsh’s Artifact – Monster Damage +6
PVE Lightstone Combos
All three of these Lightstone combos are great for both newer players who are lacking the DP to grind Elvia spots and veteran players who would like more survivability for end-game spots.
Both of the top 2 lightstone combos are offensive lightstone combos that are effective at any grind spot and are a more general PVE combo.
Vicious Shadow is a very good starter set for mid-tier grind spots such as Centaurs, all the way up to Elvia Orcs and Sycraia.
For the endgame spots such as Hexe, Oluns, Quint Hill, etc. The Deathblow combo is usually considered best in slot. However, for certain classes, you can reach 100% Critical Hit Rate more easily and don’t need the Critical Hit Rate from Deathblow. For these classes, you are better off sticking with Vicious Shadow. If you are unsure which to pick, check our class guides for the recommended combo for your class, or ask for advice in your Class Discord Server.
In addition to these combos, you may also want to invest in the Species damage lightstone combos for certain spots. (Eg. [The Wild: Demihuman] combo is great at Elvia Orc Camp!)
Species damage is good to use if you are over the Monster AP Cap at a certain grind spot.
For offensive combos, you need to check your class damage type. Damage type is always the same whether you are succession or awakening.
Melee Damage Classes:
- Warrior, Guardian, Lahn, Berserker, Shai, Striker, Musa, Maehewa, Mystic, Valkyrie, Kunoichi, Ninja, Nova, Corsair, Drakania
Ranged Damage Classes:
- Ranger, Archer
Magic Damage Classes:
- Hashashin, Sorceress, Tamer, Dark Knight, Wizard, Witch, Sage, Woosa, Maegu
PVP Lightstone Combos
Beginner to BiS Setup
- With this setup, you will use any 3 artifacts to start with and swap between 2 of them for different combo effects depending on what you need
- Always keep Artifact #1 equipped, then swap between Artifact #2 or Artifact #3
- The 6 lightstones for the beginner setup are pretty easy and cheap to get, just preorder them on the central market and wait!
- There are two expensive/rare lightstones = Earth: Disrupt and Fire: Strike, these will take a while to preorder or grind for.
- When you get these 2 extra lightstones, redo your setup. You can extract the lightstones for 10 million silver each.
- Now you will have 4 artifacts total and can swap between the 2 sets.
- The bottom setups are considered the BEST IN SLOT! Everyone should have them to start with, and afterward, you can collect others for specific scenarios.