How to obtain Lightstones Recap
Combat/Skill EXP Lightstones
The combat EXP combo is particularly useful for powerleveling alt characters.
Lesha’s Relic – Monster Damage Reduction +9
Marsh’s Artifact – Monster Damage +6
PVE Lightstone Combos
All three of these Lightstone combos are great for both newer players who are lacking the DP to grind Elvia spots and veteran players who would like more survivability for end-game spots.
Both of the top 2 lightstone combos are offensive lightstone combos that are effective on every class. Vicious Shadow is a very good starter set for mid-tier grind spots such as Centaurs, all the way up to Elvia Orcs and Sycraia.
For the endgame spots such as Hexe, Oluns, Quint Hill, etc. The Deathblow is considered best in slot.
In addition to these combos, you may also want to invest in the Species damage lightstone combos for certain spots. (Eg. [The Wild: Demihuman] combo is great at Elvia Orc Camp!)
Species damage is good to use if you are over the Monster AP Cap at a certain grind spot.
PVP Lightstone Combos
Beginner to BiS Setup
- With this setup, you will use any 3 artifacts to start with and swap between 2 of them for different combo effects depending on what you need
- Always keep Artifact #1 equipped, then swap between Artifact #2 or Artifact #3
- The 6 lightstones for the beginner setup are pretty easy and cheap to get, just preorder them on the central market and wait!
- There are two expensive/rare lightstones = Earth: Disrupt and Fire: Strike, these will take a while to preorder or grind for.
- When you get these 2 extra lightstones, redo your setup. You can extract the lightstones for 10 million silver each.
- Now you will have 4 artifacts total and can swap between the 2 sets.
- The bottom setups are considered the BEST IN SLOT! Everyone should have them to start with, and afterward, you can collect others for specific scenarios.