This skill breakdown is a list of all Succession Woosa skills as they appeared on live servers on 14th December 2022. The skills are subject to change after Woosa’s official class release on 14th December 2022. This list may become out of date if any changes are made to the class.
Make sure to check out the Woosa Class discord for the latest info and skill combos!
Does Woosa have a grab?
Woosa does not have a grab in her succession skill kit.
Is Woosa a DR or Evasion class?
Woosa seems to be a DR class. She has no evasion buffs or evasion debuffs in her skill kit. Her skills have a maximum of +15 accuracy.
How does her counter-skill “Rain’s Thirst” work?
Rain’s Thirst can be used with (S + Q) to gain damage reduction for 4 seconds. During that time Woosa stands still in Super Armor and will absorb any damage dealt to her. The absorbed damage is stored for 15 seconds, and her next skill to hit an enemy target will reflect her damage taken as extra damage to the enemy.
The extra damage is true damage meaning it bypasses the enemy’s DR and evasion. It also doesn’t matter what AP you are, the extra damage is only calculated by your damage taken. Since the extra damage is true damage, it is also unaffected by PA skills (Protective Area) and will deal the full amount. The extra damage is not split between multiple targets.
The amount of extra damage is determined by the amount of HP lost by Woosa during the 4 seconds of Rain’s Thirst, so it can be a tricky balance between soaking enough damage and not dying. However, you can cancel Rain’s Thirst early using your iframes (Shift + W/A/S/D) if you are getting low HP, and you will still have the absorbed damage. You can use her “E buff” skill Prime: Butterfly Dream before Rain’s Thirst to gain +1000 Max HP, increasing the amount of potential damage the skill can deal.
Absorbed damage will be lost if you are hit by a CC effect.
What will Woosa’s Awakening Weapon be?
For her awakening, Woosa will swap weapons with her sister Maegu. She will use a Charm as her awakening, and Maegu will use the fan as her awakening. This has been confirmed in the Dev Commentary, which you can view below.
Although the twins will share the same weapons, their combat styles are very different, and they were designed to be almost polar opposites, so despite the weapons, we can expect a very different style than we have seen so far for their awakenings.
Skill Cancels and Tips
- You can cancel the mobility skills (Shift + W/A/S/D) by using Fan Wall immediately after (Q block) to chain the dash faster
- You can also cancel mobility skills (Shift + W/A/S/D) using Absolute: Pummel (RMB) which may be easier but is unprotected if used more than once.
- Use Yangban Step (Shift + W), then Tigerfly (LMB), and finally Stave Strike (E) as a “block jump” with a knockdown CC.
- Thunderstroke (S + E) starting animation can be canceled by several other skills such as Cloud Carve (S + F), Sangoonja: Plum (S + LMB), Sangoonja: Orchid (Shift + E), and several more.
- You can summon up to 2 Clouds at a time that will do extra effects when used with other skills that have a <Storm Cloud Effect> on them. If you are hit with CC while under the cloud, a thunderstorm will also hit your enemy. When summoned, the clouds will remain for 15 seconds, unless activated by another skill or from Woosa being CC’d.
- Skills to summon clouds – Prime: Thunderstoke (S + E), Prime: Cloudcarve (S + F), Absolute: Cloud Flower (Quickslot)
- You can linger the Forward Guard on Prime: Wingbeat (SPACE after certain skills) and don’t have to use the 2nd hit straight away, just press SPACE again after a delay to use the 2nd hit.
- Holding down (F) will use Prime: Fan Kick and then Prime: Coudcarve immediately afterward. Giving you the AP buff and inflicting the – DP on your target.
- Starter PVE combo for higher-end spots: (Hold F until Cloud appears) > (S + E) > (W + E) > (E) > (SPACE) > (SHIFT + F) > (SHIFT + Q) > (SHIFT + RMB) > (SHIFT + A) > (SHIFT + RMB) > (SHIFT + LMB)
Skill Changes from Global Lab
Below is a list of all the skill changes when comparing the Global Lab skills on 13th December 2022, to the skill on live servers on 14th December 2022.
- Eg. Prime Flutter Kick IV attack damage was changed from 1467% x4 on Global Lab to 1614% x4 on live servers.
Full credit goes to Bolutife in the Woosa Class discord for this list of changes. I highly recommend joining the class discords for the best and most up-to-date information about the class.
- Prime: Flutter Kick IV
- Attack 1, 2 Damage: 1467% x4 → 1614% x4
- PvE/PvP Damage: +10% / +10%
- Prime: Wingbeat
- Attack 1, 2 Damage: 1258% x8 / 1258% x10 → 1467% x8 / 1467% x10
- PvP Damage Reduction: 60% → 64%
- PvE/PvP Damage: +16.6% / +4.9%
- Prime: Fan Kick IV
- Attack 1, 2 Damage: 1472% x4 → 1619% x4
- PvE/PvP Damage: +9.9% / +9.9%
- Prime: Kaleidoscope Swirl
- Attack 1 Damage: 1375% x1, Max 4 hits → 1634% x1, Max 4 hits
- Spin Attack Damage: 1375% x10 → 1634% x10
- PvP Damage Reduction: 56% → 60%
- PvE/PvP Damage: +18.8% / +8%
- Prime: Thunderstroke
- Attack Damage: 1375% x6 → 1586% x6
- PvE/PvP Damage +15.3% / +15.3%
- Prime: Cloudcarve
- Attack 1, 2 Damage: 1300% x4 / 1300% x5 → 1530% x4 / 1530% x5
- PvE/PvP Damage: +17.7% / +17.7%
- Prime: Sagoonja: Plum III
- Attack Damage: 1386% x8 → 1601% x8
- PvE/PvP Damage: +15.5% / +15.5%
- Prime: Sagoonja: Orchid IV
- Attack Damage: 1438% x8 → 1677% x8
- PvP Damage Reduction: 62% → 67%
- PvE/PvP Damage: +16.6% / +1.3%
- Prime: Sagoonja: Bamboo
- Attack Damage: 1474% x7 → 1621% x7
- PvP Damage Reduction: 50% → 56%
- PvE/PvP Damage: +9.9% / -3.3%
- Removed Critical Hit Rate buff
- Added Evasion Rate debuff
- Prime: Sagoonja: Chrysanth
- Attack Damage: 1381% x3, Max 7 hits → 1519% x3, Max 7 hits
- PvE/PvP Damage: +10% / +10%
- Prime: Stormfall III
- Attack 1 Damage: 1231% x3 → 1354% x3
- Attack 2 Damage: 1231% x1, Max 40 hits → 1354% x1, Max 40 hits
- PvP Damage Reduction: 75% → 72%
- PvE/PvP Damage: +10% / +18.8%
- Prime: Cloudrise III
- Attack 1, 2 Damage: 1628% x9 / 1628% x6 → 1791% x9 / 1791% x6
- PvE/PvP Damage: +10% / +10%
- Flow: Stormbolt
- Cloudrise’s Damage: x6 → x8
- Removed Attack/Casting Speed debuff
- Storm Cloud Effect
- Storm Cloud Damage: 1601% x1, Max 13 hits → 1409% x1, Max 13 hits
- PvP Damage Reduction: 60% → 52%
- PvE/PvP Damage: -12% / +5.6%
- Butterfly Step
- Added Fall Damage immunity buff
- Flitting Step & Chain: Flitting Step
- Stamina Cost: 150 → 250