Dragon Scale Fossil – Increased droprate
- The drop rate of the ‘Dragon Scale Fossil’ item among the loot that can be obtained from killing monsters in the three hunting grounds of Tshira Ruins, Red Wolf Village, and Sherekhan’s Grave (day and night) has been increased.
- After Garmoth, who appears in Sherekhan’s Tomb, Red Wolf Village, and Tshira Ruins in Drieghan, attacks with fire, it has been adjusted upward so that Drieghan’s old box appears with a certain probability.
- In addition, the ‘Dragon Scale Fossil’, which could only be obtained from one of the loot that could be obtained when destroying Drieghan’s Old Box, has been increased so that it can be obtained from a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10.
In addition, after the caphras stone drop rate has been increased in each hunting ground, we are carefully checking the status of each official server. This will continue to be the case in the future, and please note that Caphras stone supply, gathering, Blackstar armor, and various rewards may be adjusted depending on the situation.
- In areas other than Calpheon, dragon scale fossils have been changed so that they can be exchanged with the advice of Valks.
- Items that can be exchanged through Dragon Scale Fossil items are as follows.
|Required item||Exchange item|
|30 Dragon Scale Fossils||1 Valks’ Advice (+20)|
|350 Dragon Scale Fossils||1 Valks’ Advice (+40)|
– NPCs in each region where the corresponding function has been added are as follows.
|Local people||NPC name|
|heidel city||Cruhorn Wormsbane|
|sand grain bazaar||Amir|
Season Server and Mini Servers
- Season server only, private server (mini server) has been added.
- A private server is a server that one adventurer can create for 24 hours.
- The private server is for the season only, and only season characters can enter.
- Private servers are largely classified into Calpheon private servers, Valencia private servers, and Kamasylvia private servers. If you enter the Valencia private server, you cannot use other regions, only the Valencia region.
- Adventurers who have obtained private server privileges (seasonal characters only) can invite 14 other adventurers.
- The private server is initialized at 8:00 every day, and the permissions are changed based on this time.
- Hunting and basic production activities are possible on the private server.
- During the season, we plan to give adventurers a chance to gain privileges through events.
The private server (mini server) revealed at the last Heidel banquet has been updated. This content means ‘my own small server’ and we called it <Lara Server> inside, but to put it simply, it is a server where I can use one of the estates alone. You can think of it as being able to rent a pool villa by yourself. Instead, being alone can be lonely, so you can invite up to 14 other adventurers for the season server only, so you can be alone or with like-minded people. Very occasionally, it is my hope that the needs of adventurers who want to live without interference from other adventurers will be met to some extent through this private server.
For your reference, the right to use the private server will be selected through an event. Details will be announced in the event notice.
- On the seasonal server, the recommended hunting grounds for a 3-person party, Waragon Nest, Basilisk Lair, and Schultz Guard, have been added to have a low probability of appearing <Heavenly Axis> Afuaru when killing monsters.
- The above three areas are recommended hunting grounds for a three-person party, and up to three people can acquire loot when defeating Afuaru.
- When you defeat Afuaru, you can definitely acquire Tuvala Ore and Black Stone of smelted magical power, and you can definitely strengthen Tuvala equipment in the IV level, excluding accessories, to the V level. You can acquire the ‘Black Stone of Frozen Waves’.
- The HP of Afuaru, who appears in the Season Server, has been reduced by 50% compared to before.
- It is said that the priests who purify the darkness of the equipment were dispatched to the blacksmiths of the villages where they were located. Equipment purification is now available to equipment-related NPCs located in each metropolis.
- NPCs in each region where the corresponding function has been added are as follows.
- The following costumes for Shai that can be crafted in the Costume Workshop stage 1 have been added.
- [Shai] Sherekhan’s Descendant Costume
- To make ‘[Shai] Sherekhan’s Descendant Costume’, you need ‘Design: Sherekhan’s Descendant Costume – Shai’.
- * ‘Design: Sherekhan’s Descendant Costume – Shai’ can be obtained as a reward by completing the following consecutive quests from ‘Tami’ in Duvencrune Village.
|consecutive order name|
|– Mayor Duvencrune’s smile
– Feeling soaring in the sky
– When the body relaxes, the mind also relaxes.
– Itinerary for hot spring bathing in Durghev
– the time when dawn is asleep
– Loved by everyone
- * This quest can be completed once per family, and you can accept and proceed if you are level 40 or higher without character restrictions.
- * After completing the quest, you can purchase it through the Affinity Shop of ‘Siemo’ in Duvencrune Village.
- * The title of <Tami’s Friend>, which can be obtained when completing this quest and making costumes, has been added.
- The guild skill gathering command, which is available only to the guild leader, has been improved so that assistants can also use it.
- The guild assembly command skill cast before the start of the Node/Conquest War has been changed so that it cannot be moved after the Node/Conquest War starts.
- The conditions for using the Gathering Command on the battlefield have been improved as follows.
|Before change||after change|
|When both the guild captain/aide are connected, the guild captain/aide
Can be cast only when connected to the server where Node/Conquest War is in progress
Can be cast on the server where Node/Conquest War is in progress
- In the World Map, the information on attack/defense limitation among the information on the Node War of the 1st level base has been changed so that it can be compared based on the final stats.
- A text has been added stating that the limit value is displayed based on the final stat that can be checked in the My Stats UI
- In the case of attack power, it is divided into main weapon attack power and awakening weapon attack power and exposed.
- In the case of defense items, each is subdivided into evasion and damage reduction items and exposed.
- If it is less than the limit of each stage 1 base, it is displayed in red on the UI, and if it is above the limit, it is displayed in green.
- It has been added to the equipment window (I) and my information window (P) to check the stats currently being applied to my character in more detail.
- You can check it by clicking the ‘My Stats’ button in the Equipment Window (I) or by clicking the button in the ‘Battle Information’ item at the bottom right of the My Information Window (P).
- Damage reduction and avoidance are subdivided into short-range/far-range/magic.
※ However, the Light of Ianaros, Pilgrim’s Footsteps, and Templar’s self-defense techniques that are only applied at the base do not apply.
- The ability to search for items in stock in Bags, Pearl Bags, and Integrated Exchange warehouses has been added.
- When there is news in the menu at the bottom right of the game screen, a notification speech bubble has been added.
- If you do not check the notification, it automatically disappears after 20 seconds, and the menu where the notification is exposed is as follows.
Black Spirit’s Gift Box
- When you skip to the next character in the other character’s equipment/bag view, the character that cannot be accessed is skipped and moved to the next character.
- The following knowledge has been added to the Age of Oceans V category.
|knowledge name||Knowledge Acquisition Hints|
|a solution to the shortage of food||It can be obtained by talking to a member of the Fish Pirates who is being interrogated.|
|Broken Flying Fish Pirates Post||It can be obtained by talking to the Flying Fish Pirates who destroy the post.|
|Grilled Starfish||It can be obtained by interacting with Grilled Starfish at the base of the Palgak Fish Pirates.|
|ugly boss||It can be obtained by interacting with the portrait painted with the feet of the Flying Fish Pirates base.|
|string of conch and clams||It can be obtained by talking to a member of the Pirate Fish Pirates in front of the tent.|
|empty pail||It can be obtained by talking to the Fish Pirates who are fishing.|
|ambitious flag||It can be obtained by talking to the Flying Fish Pirates behind the flag.|
|Conch that announces the enemy||It can be obtained by talking to a member of the Seasick Fish Pirates.|
|Raft of the Fluttering Fish Pirates||It can be obtained by talking to the pirates who are looking at the raft.|
|empty emergency food box||It can be obtained by talking to the pirates who are staring at the empty box.|
|Matao’s Benjari||If you have a strong relationship with the Palgak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pirates standing on the stairs.|
|My favorite is seaweed||If you have a strong relationship with the Palgak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pal Tak Fish Pirates member who is rummaging through empty nets.|
|What the boss likes the most||If you have a strong relationship with the Paldak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pal-tak Fish Pirates member in charge of training.|
|treasures found||If you have a strong relationship with the Palgak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pal Tak Fish Pirates member in front of the box.|
|empty tent||If you have a close relationship with the Palgak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pal tak Fish Pirates member in front of the tent next to the portrait.|
|Where to use the raft||If you have a strong relationship with the Palgak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pirates who are looking at the raft.|
|the story of when we first met||If you have a strong relationship with the Paldak Fish Pirates, you can acquire it by talking to the pirates who are angry in front of the raft.|
|How did you learn to fish||If you have a deep relationship with the Paldak Fish Pirates, ask the pirates who are waving their fishing rods in a remote place.
It can be obtained through conversation.
|Food supply and demand for the Paldak Fish Pirates||If you have a strong relationship with the Palgak Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by talking to the Pirates with a harpoon.|
|the fastest mermaid||If you have a deep relationship with the Paldak Fish Pirates, you can ask the Paldak Fish Pirates member who claims that the mermaid is the captain.
It can be obtained through conversation.
|Memories of the Fish Pirates||If you have a close relationship with the Palpit Fish Pirates, you can obtain it by interacting with the portrait drawn with your feet.|
- ‘Reading the Minds of the Flying Fish Pirates’, a title that can be obtained by completing the knowledge of the Age of the Ocean V category, has been added.
- Two types of quests have been added to the Palgak Fish Pirates Island.
|Request name||starting NPC||Content preview|
|Pirates don’t go the right way. Queek!||Candidates for the Flutter Fish Pirates||I came here empty handed without fish. Queek!
I had a really ingenious idea. Queek!
|Just remember the name properly, Queek!||procrastinate||This is a very serious matter. Queek.
You go ahead and tell me the name of the Pirate Fish Pirates properly. Cheeky!
- New knowledge that can be obtained from a skeleton in a faded shroud in the basement of the Velia Ossuary has been added.
|Category name||knowledge name||Knowledge Acquisition Hints|
|Velia Village Adventure Journal||Skeleton in faded shroud||In the basement of Velia Ossuary
Interact with a shroud clad skull
- During the quest ‘They Hidden Recovery’, the NPC’s dialogue has been changed to be more natural.
- The text that is exposed when acquiring knowledge of the strong hyuncheol of the ocean has been improved more naturally.
Backgrounds, NPCs, Effects, Cutscenes
- A camera transition effect has been added during the quest line for ‘Remains of the Fallen Soldiers’.
- The camera effect has been corrected during the quest line for ‘Constant Accidents’.
- The location of Geas’ Journal, which is required for the quest ‘Forsaken Destiny’, has been changed. Accordingly, the location that is exposed when finding directions has also changed.
- The expression of sound effects, such as a subject changing position, has been corrected to be more natural.
- On an uninhabited island near the eyes of Oquilua, a group of fish pirates appeared. These are new pirate members who can’t stand waiting for the elite members who have left to find the captain.
- The shadows of crops planted in the garden have been improved more naturally.
- When using the buff effect of Krogdalo harness equipment with horses or donkeys on nearby allies, the phenomenon that the operation of allies in progress such as fishing, processing, and extension of annexes stops has been fixed.
- The bug in which a skill other than sprint was activated when pressing the Shift key immediately after pressing the Tab key while moving forward in a combat stance of a specific class has been fixed.
- The classes in which the bug has been corrected are as follows.
|Sorceress, Dark Knight, Striker, Mystic, Lahn, Archer, Shai, Guardian, Hashashin|
● The description of the defense judgment of Evasive Explosive III – Absolute has been changed to match the reality.
|Before change||after change|
|Invincible when using skills (effect not applied during cooldown)||Invincible when using skills (effect not applied during cooldown)
Invincible on the second move when using a streak
- The description of the increase in melee evasion rate among the effects of Killer Training I~XXI has been modified to match the reality.
- However, the actual applied evasion rate increase effect is the same as before.
|Before change||after change|
|Melee Evasion Increase +1%||Melee Evasion +0.25%|
- If you press left click while stopping sprinting in a non-combat state, it has been changed to switch to a combat state.
- The bug that the position of the weapon was awkward in the demonstration video of rage absorption, rage transfer, and emergency evasion has been corrected.
- The bug in which the knee pierces through the costume when bending the knee forward when in the standby or combat position while wearing a specific costume has been improved.
- The bug that other attack skills could be activated while transitioning from sprint to non-combat has been corrected.