Elvia Hexe Sanctuary is a very popular end-game grind spot in the top 5 silver per hour spots for 2022, with players consistently making over 800 million silver per hour and with a bit of practice, pushing to over 1 billion silver per hour. It is however one of the hardest grind spots in the game at the moment, with high gear requirements. The grind spot is a solo spot and is located in Calpheon, but you must enter Elvia’s Realm first. You can also grind uncontested at Elvia Hexe Sanctuary for up to 1 hour a day using Marni’s Realm.
* You may be able to grind here with lower AP/DP (291 Kut AP and 383 DP) but you may need a lot of monster DR buffs.
Buffs and Preparation
The monsters at Elvia Hexe Sanctuary are the Animal Monster Type.
|Checklist before you start|
|Daily/Weekly Quests||Pick up the daily quests from the Hexe Sanctuary node manager (Becker)
You can also pick up 2 weekly quests from Brolina’s Guard in Keplan.
|PVE Artifacts and Lightstones||Make sure you swap to PVE Artifacts and Lighstones. If you are unsure which ones to use, check our BIS Artifacts and Lighstones List.|
|PVE Crystal Preset||Make sure you swap to your PVE Cyrstal Preset if you frequently change your crystals for PVP. If you are unsure what crystals to use for PVE, check out our example builds in the Crystal Preset Guide|
|PVE Skill Addons||Make sure you swap to your PVE Skill Addons if you frequently change your addons for PVP.|
|Church Buffs||Collect the AP church buffs from the priest in Calpheon.
|Vell’s Heart||Make sure your alchemy stone is turned on.|
|Exquisite Cron Meal||Buy or make the Exquisite Cron Meal.
|Frenzy Draught||Use a Frenzy Draught or your own elixir rotation
|Collect the [Body Enhancement] Villa buffs from your tent.|
|Yellow Loot Scroll||Use the (2) setting on your Item Collection Increase Gauge.|
|Agris Fever (if using)||Turn on your Agris Fever if you are choosing to use it.
|Tent Buff (if using)||Buy the Adventurer’s Luck buff from your tent if you are choosing to use it. This depends on what other item drop rate buffs you have and if you are close to the 300% item drop rate cap.
|Krogdalo Horse AP buff (if available)||If you have the Krogdalo Wind Horse set, you can use the roar skill to gain an AP +5 buff for 60 minutes.|
|Other Item Drop Rate % Buffs||Use our Item Drop Rate Buff List to check for any other buffs you can use. You can check your current Item Drop Rate % in the character profile (P). The cap for all servers (except Arsha/excluding Castle Buff) is 300%.|
Depending on the rotation you use, you may need to invest in both the Hexe Sanctuary and Witch’s Chapel nodes.
Credit for the rotations map: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/vzs52z/i_made_some_rotations_map_for_elvia_calpheon_spots/
- Each rotation is marked by a “Rift of Despair” and 2-3 packs of monsters surround this floating rift.
- In each pack, there is a Green Orc Skeleton Warrior and Skeleton Witmirth
Green Orc Skeleton Warrior
- Start killing the elite <Howling Dead> Green Orc Skeleton Warrior and the other monsters in the pack
- Skeleton Witmirth will be unattackable at this stage and will pull monsters around and bring them into the middle for you to kill together.
- After killing enough monsters, a message will appear saying “Satisfied with the souls of the dead, Skeleton Witmirth now thirsts for the souls of Adventurers”.
- Skeleton Witmirth will now become attackable and start attacking you as well. Witmirth has simple attack patterns and moves slowly, so each time you see the swinging animation, simply move behind it. Witmirth also does a large AOE attack with a red circle shown on the floor.
- Once Skeleton Witmirth has been killed, its soul will release the <Unstable Soul> Orc Skeleton Warrior, which is a stronger version of the Green Orc Skeleton Warrior.
- At this point, leave the <Unstable Soul> Orc Skeleton Warrior and move on to the next pack to continue killing. After killing Skeleton Witmirth, you should always move on to the next pack and kill all of the monsters in that pack.
- The reason you want to move after killing Skeleton Witmirth is to be more efficient and pull higher trash numbers since the wave of monsters Skeleton Witmirth spawns take a couple of seconds to appear. Once you go back to the pack afterward, the monsters Witmirth has spawned, including the <Unstable Soul> Orc Skeleton Warrior will be neatly clumped up for you. Doing this allows you to kill the <Howling Dead> Green Orc Skeleton Warrior monsters in the packs as soon as they are up, increasing your chances of better loot, since these elites have better drop chances and you won’t be wasting any time.
- The <Unstable Soul> Orc Skeleton Warrior summoned by killing Skeleton Witmirth does a lot of damage, but if it is in melee range, the monster will continuously swipe attack in your last direction. When you see the start of the animation, move behind him to dodge the attack.
- Whilst the<Unstable Soul> Orc Skeleton Warrior is alive, lots of monsters will appear, including <Soulless> soldier monsters which do large AOE bomb attacks when they are near you. Watch out for these and be ready to move out of the red circles. The bomb attacks will also deal damage to the monsters in the red circles. The <Soulless> monster is a tall soldier with a red glow around him. He will move slowly toward you but is fairly easy to spot.
- When you kill the <Unstable Soul> Orc Skeleton Warrior, the monster will deal lots of damage to the other monsters around it.
Hexe Marie Boss
- The Hexe Marie Boss can randomly spawn when killing monsters at Elvia Hexe Sanctuary.
- If she spawns towards the end of the pack, you can leave her for the next rotation and still will stay on the spot where she spawned. This way you can kill her in the pack and not waste time.
- A message will appear to say she is spawning, then after a short time, she will appear with a large AOE.
- The red glowing <Soulless> soldiers will spawn with Hexe Marie, use their bomb AOE to deal damage to Hexe Marie.
- Turn on your Agris Fever when killing Hexe Marie, then turn it back off again afterwards.
Ancient Spirit Light:
“Ancient Spirit Light” has a low chance of dropping when killing monsters at Elvia Hexe Sanctuary.
You can use this item near a Rift of Despair to purify it.
- Greatly increases damage dealt to Calpheon Eliva Monsters for 5 minutes
- Effects all players within range
- Does not take effect if used without a Rift of Despair nearby
- Expires in your inventory 6 hours after being obtained
The Rift of Despair located at each grind spot can randomly open to summon monsters. When the Rift opens, Shadow Monsters can appear, as well as a Gigagord, Ogre, or Cyclops boss. Killing the Shadow Monsters or boss will reward you Tattered Shadow trash loot and the “Remnants of Darkness” buff. The monsters that spawn from the Rift have a chance of dropping a Black Distortion Earring and also have a higher chance of dropping the other rare loot.
Remnants of Darkness buff:
- Greatly increases damage dealt to Calpheon Elvia Monsters for 5 minutes
- Only affects your damage
- Cannot be obtained again for 30 minutes
- Average silver per hour is over 800 million silver using a yellow loot scroll, with some experienced players earning over 1 billion silver per hour.
- It is recommended to use a yellow loot scroll (level 2 on your Item Drop Gauge).
- If you don’t use a yellow loot scroll, you can use Agris Fever with a blue loot scroll instead (level 1 on your Item Drop Gauge).
|Icon||Item||Use||Average per hour (based on Yellow LS)|
Howling Bone Fragment
|Trash loot that drops at Hexe Sanctuary, sale price is 26,190 each||x10,000|
|Trash loot that drops at Hexe Sanctuary from the Rift of Despair bosses, sale price is 25,207 each||x500|
|Black Stone (Armor/Weapon)||Black Stone (Armor) and Black Stone (Weapon) enhancement materials||x140 of each|
Sealed Black Magic Crystal
|Open to receive a random Black Magic Crystal, or Heat to obtain Magical Shards||x12|
|Crystallized Despair||Material needed to craft Blessed Soul Fragment and Exalted Soul Fragment, which are items used to upgrade Alchemy Stones||x8|
|Corrupted Breath||Used to craft Frenzy Draught of Corruption, which adds an “Extra Monster AP +5” to the Frenzy Draught||x18|
|Scorching Sun Shard||Material to craft Scorching Sun Gemstone, which is used to enhance Godr-Ayed Weapons||x6|
|Blessed Soul Fragment||Enhances certain Alchemy Stones to add:
Central Market value of ~10 billion silver.
|Mass of Pure Magic||
|Trace of Death||Used in various crafting recipes||x18|