- Pila Fe Scrolls are a boss summon scroll that rewards a high amount of Memory Fragments.
- These scrolls can either be done solo or in a party so that all party members can get loot.
- There is no death penalty for dying to the bosses summoned by the scroll.
- To make the scroll, you need Scroll Written in Ancient Language x5
You can use the party finder to help you find groups for these scrolls (ESC Menu > Community > Find Party/Platoon).
How to obtain Scroll Written in Ancient Language
Scroll Written in Ancient Language can be obtained as a drop from all Valencia Grind Spots:
- Bashim Base
- Basilisk Den
- Cadry Ruins
- Crescent Shrine
- Desert Naga Temple
- Gahaz Bandit’s Lair
- Pila Ku Jail
- Roud Sulfur Mine
- Taphtar Plain (Centaurs)
- Titium Valley (Desert Fogans)
- Waragon Nest
The scroll pieces do not stack in your inventory and storage.
They can quickly take up a lot of space, so it is recommended to store them in your Central Market Storage because this is the only place where the items stack. You can easily move 20 of them at a time and they only use 1VT (weight) each.
How to make the Pila Fe Scroll
When you have 5 Scroll Written in Ancient Language you can arrange them in your inventory to create a boss scroll called “Pila Fe Scroll”.
- Make sure the Auto Arrange button is unchecked so that you can move the items into a (+) shape.
- After creating the scroll it must be used within 7 days or it will expire!
- The scroll can only be stored in your inventory or in storage.
How and where to use the Pila Fe Scroll
Pila Fe Scroll must be used in a certain location to summon the 2 bosses. You can right-click the scroll in your inventory to set an autopath to the location.
Device Summoning Method (Recommended)
- The new device summon method is recommended for a party of 5, with all 5 members contributing the same amount of scrolls.
- All members receive loot depending on the number of scrolls.
- You also have a low chance of dropping a Memory Fragment Box containing 50 – 100 Memory Fragments
- This new method is recommended unless you want to solo the scrolls because it is a little bit faster than the old method and has the chance of extra loot.
The party leader must go up to the floating device and insert the number of scrolls to set the “level” of the boss. Then the party members insert the same amount of scrolls into the device. Two bosses will spawn and it takes approximately 5 minutes to kill all the bosses at level 5, which means you can get through around 60 total scrolls (12 each) in an hour.
|1||1 scroll each||160 AP|
|2||2 scrolls each||200 AP|
|3||3 scrolls each||230 AP|
|4||4 scrolls each||250 AP|
|5||5 scrolls each||270 AP|
Old Summoning Method
- The old summoning method is done by the party leader simply right-clicking the scroll at the summon location.
- This method takes longer overall because each player has to take turns summoning 1 scroll at a time.
- Summoning this way will give the leader a quest called “[Co-op] Valencia Monsters Extermination” and you must kill 2 bosses. At the end, you are rewarded with loot and a bundle to open from the quest completion.
- Your party members have a 50% chance of obtaining a Memory Fragment from someone else’s scroll.
The old summoning method is useful if you only have a few scrolls and don’t want to find a party or want to do them solo. The bosses are easy to kill alone, and you can let other players “leech” your scrolls for loot.
Pila Fe Scroll Loot
- You have a low chance of also dropping a Memory Fragment Box containing 50 – 100 Memory Fragments (when using the new device method)
- You have a 50% chance of obtaining a Memory Fragment when leeching another person’s scroll (when using the old method)
You will also get trash items to sell at an NPC.