THIS CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN EU/NA YET!!
To do the O’Dyllita story quest you must have completed the Kamaslyvia Part 2 questline.
Completing the questline will reward you with a Wind Tear Necklace (10 AP) and unlock the O’Dyllita Adventure Log.
O’Dyllita is a new zone expansion which is coming to the game in late 2020 (for PC users EU/NA). O’Dyllita is a located south of Dreighan and east of Kamasylvia. This is the zone that the Dark Elves come from (Dark Knights) and they have a rivalry with the elves from Kamaslyvia. The capital is called O’Dyllita and is a fortress located south east of the zone. It is very similar to Grana but has more of a dark and sinister vibe.
Below is a map of the O’Dyllita region and all of it’s node connections.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE
List of resource nodes:
** Blue = new materials
Thornwood Forest (3 CP)
- Lumbering (3 CP) – Bramble Timber, Bramble Sap
- Starry Midnight Port (3 CP)
- Fish Drying Yard (3 CP) – Dried Mullet, Flounder
Tears of Turasil/Naxxion (2 CP)
- Farming (2 CP) – Chicken Meat, Eggs
Blade Narrows (0 CP)
- Lumbering (2 CP) – Bramble Timber, Bramble Sap
Delimor Farm (0 CP)
- Farming (2 CP) – Potato
- Farming (2 CP) – Grape
Silent Grave (3 CP)
- Excavation (5 CP) – Mass of Pure Magic, Trace of Battle
Divided Mountain (2 CP)
- Excavation (3 CP) – Trace of Violence
Ollun Valley (3 CP)
- Mining (5 CP) – Nickel Ore, Mythril
- Mining (5 CP) – Nickel Ore, Powder of Darkness
The housing in O’Dyllita costs 2 – 3 CP each and there are only 5 in total. They are quite a bit smaller than the Grana houses but still quite big in size compared to the other regions for the same price (Heidel, Calpheon, Velia, etc.) All the houses are either one floor or split-leveled, apart from the one which costs 3 CP.
Just like in Grana, O’Dyllita has it’s own worker races and the workers have different base stats than workers in other regions.
- You must complete a quest to create a Blackstar Armor piece. The quest can only be completed once per character. You will need the same knowledge and Mass of Pure Magic, just like with the blackstar weapon. You will also need a new rare item called “Specter’s Energy” which can be obtained by killing monsters in various grinding zones, including the new zone: Thornwood Forest
- It has a Max HP +200 item effect and MP +100.
Dead God’s Armor
- This gear is a stronger version of Black Star Armor and can be obtained by crafting (similar to the Blackstar Armor/Weapon).
- It requires a TET Blackstar Armor to exchange or a PEN Red Nose Armor/Dim Tree armor with level 10 Caphras.
- Can only be enhanced up to +5 and has a base DP of 99 (Evasion 45 + 126, DR 54 + 29). It also has a Max HP +310 item effect and MP +100.
- Has a base AP of 7 (less AP than a Basilisk Belt but lots more Accuracy)
- Drops in the new grinding zone “Land of the Turos”.
Dandelion and Dragon Slayer weapons can now also be turned into Fiery weapons using the Garmoth’s Heart in the same way that Kutum and Nouver can. Turning your awakening weapon into a Fiery version will allow you to add the new crystals to it.
Elixir of the Fallen Armor
- Effects: Reduced all damage +8, Damage taken by monsters -7.5%, All damage -3
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
New Grind Spots
Three new grinding zones have been added with Drieghan which are designed to be different difficulties, with some being solo grinding spots and others for a party. Black Energy Residue can drop from all 3 grinding zones and have a much higher chance of dropping than in other areas (such as Mediah/Valencia). Marni Stones have also been added for each new area for levels 58 – 61.
This grind spot is recommended for level 60+ with at least 250 AP (kutum). It is a solo grind spot with high density and multiple viable rotations. The monsters here are human species and can easily be CC’d. There is also a General Goods NPC and a Blacksmith very close to the zone so it is very convenient for players who don’t have the pearl store tent.
Trash loot: White Powder (15k each), Tower Fragment (6.5k each), Claw (6.5k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Carphas Stone, Ancient Spirit Dust, Specter’s Energy (used for Blackstar Armor, 30 mil vendor price), Accrad (used to craft new crystals)
Land of the Turos
Land of the Turos is a a new grind spot for level 60+ and requires at least 270 AP (kutum) with high DP as well. The zone is a solo grind spot. The mobs here are a bit spread out and it can be hard to find a good rotation but the item drops here are very good. There are also repeatable quests for this grinding zone that you can pick up from various NPCs in the region.
Trash loot: Minotaur Horn (18k each) – high quantity of trash loot per mob
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Caphras Stones, Ancient Spirit Dust, Turos Belt (new), Turo Blood (new elixir material), Turo Heart (new elixir material), Flame of Despair (material for Dead God’s Armor)
This is a 300 AP (kutum) grind spot intended for groups of 3. The zone is very hard and only has few items listed that drop there so it isn’t really considered worth grinding there just yet. The trash loot does have a very high sell price but it takes a long time to kill the mobs so you won’t get a lot of trash loot here.
Trash loot: Colossal Heart Fragment (107k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Caphras Stones, Ancient Spirit Dust, Oluka’s Crystal (new awakening weapon crystal)
Silent Grave is the hardest grinding zone in O’Dyllita and requires 310 AP (kutum). It is a solo grind spot and is supposed to be even harder than Ash Forest.
Trash loot: Unknown name (38k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor)
Item drops are currently unknown, more information will be added at a later date.
New PVP/PVE Mode
A new PVP/PVE gamemode is coming and will be located south of Thornwood Castle on the very south of the zone.
5 Adventurers will band together and form one team, then randomly be assigned to either the Ganelles or the Vedirs. Both teams will participate in a PvP plus boss-raid type of combat. The team that defeats the final boss, Sephir Odore, will claim victory.
As each team moves towards their destination, they must react quickly to the given situations, balancing between monsters and the enemy team.
Thornwood Fortress is a new content founded on simple PVE rules with a dash of PVP. A variety of tactics and strategy can come into play as Adventurers will be required to effectively communicate with their team members.
Inverted Garmoth’s Heart Questline
A questline has been added which will reward you with a “free” inverted Garmoth’s Heart at the end. The questline can only be done once and is quite long. It requires a bunch of items and work to complete. Honestly, I would not bother doing the quest in it’s current state.