O’Dyllita arrived to EU/NA PC on October 7th 2020. Some items and content may be added before or after the O’Dyllita update.
To do the O’Dyllita story quest you must have completed the newest Kamaslyvia Story questline “[Lv. 58 Kamasylvia] The Light of Kamasylve” and your character must be level 60 or higher.
Completing the O’Dyllita questline “[Lv.60 O’dyllitaI] Flower of the Burning Moon” will reward you with a Tears of the Wind Necklace (10 AP).
O’Dyllita is a new zone expansion which is coming to the game in late 2020 (for PC users EU/NA). O’Dyllita is a located south of Dreighan and east of Kamasylvia. This is the zone that the Dark Elves come from (Dark Knights) and they have a rivalry with the elves from Kamaslyvia. The capital is called O’draxxia and is a fortress located south east of the zone. It is very similar to Grana but has more of a dark and sinister vibe.
Below is a map of the O’Dyllita region and all of it’s node connections.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE
List of resource nodes:
** Blue = new materials
- Thornwood Forest (3 CP)
- Lumbering (3 CP) – Thornwood Timber, Thornwood Sap
- Starry Midnight Port (3 CP)
- Fish Drying Yard (3 CP) – Dried Mullet, Flounder
- Tears of Turasil/Naxxion (2 CP)
- Farming (2 CP) – Chicken Meat, Eggs
- Blade Narrows (2 CP)
- Lumbering (2 CP) – Thornwood Timber, Thornwood Sap
- Delimor Farm (2 CP)
- Farming (2 CP) – Potato
- Farming (2 CP) – Grape
- Crypt of Resting Thoughts (3 CP)
- Excavation (5 CP) – Mass of Pure Magic, Trace of Battle
- Divided Mountain (2 CP)
- Excavation (3 CP) – Trace of Violence
- Olun’s Valley (3 CP)
- Mining (5 CP) – Nickel Ore, Mythril
- Mining (5 CP) – Nickel Ore, Powder of Darkness
The housing in O’draxxia costs 2 – 3 CP each and there are only 5 in total. They are quite a bit smaller than the Grana houses but still quite big in size compared to the other regions for the same price (Heidel, Calpheon, Velia, etc.) All the houses are either one floor or split-leveled, apart from the one which costs 3 CP.
Just like in Grana, O’draxxia has it’s own worker races and the workers have different base stats than workers in other regions.
- Blackstar Armor
- You must complete a quest to create a Blackstar Armor piece. The quest can only be completed once per family. You will need the same knowledge and Mass of Pure Magic, just like with the blackstar weapon. You will also need a new rare item called “Specter’s Energy” which can be obtained by killing monsters in various grinding zones, including the new zone: Thornwood Forest
- It has a Max HP: +310m Max MP/WP/SP: +100 and Monster Damage Reduction: +13
- This item has already been added to EU/NA PC
- Check our Blackstar Gear guide for more information
- Blackstar Helmet
- You must complete a quest to create a Blackstar Helmet piece. The quest can only be completed once per family. You will need the same knowledge and Mass of Pure Magic, just like with the blackstar weapon and armor. You will also need a new rare item called “Specter’s Energy” which can be obtained by killing monsters in various grinding zones, including the new zone: Thornwood Forest
- It has a Max HP: +210 item effect and Monster Damage Reduction: +13
- Check our Blackstar Gear guide for more information
- Fallen God’s Armor
- This gear is a stronger version of Black Star Armor and can be obtained by crafting (similar to the Blackstar Armor/Weapon).
- It requires a PEN Blackstar Armor to exchange or a PEN Red Nose Armor/Dim Tree armor with level 10 Caphras.
- Can only be enhanced from PRI – PEN and has a base DP of 99 (Evasion 45 + 126, DR 54 + 29). It also has a Max HP +310 item effect and MP +100.
- Unlike other gear, the Fallen God’s Armor does not use PRI – PEN and has a different naming pattern:
- PRI: Desperate Fallen God’s Armor
- DUO: Distorted Fallen God’s Armor
- TRI: Silent Fallen God’s Armor
- TET: Wailing Fallen God’s Armor
- PEN: Obliterating Fallen God’s Armor
- Turo’s Belt
- Has a base AP of 7 and 14 accuracy (less AP than a Basilisk Belt but lots more Accuracy)
- PRI: 9 AP, Accuracy 18
- DUO: 11 AP, Accuracy 22
- TRI: 13 AP, Accuracy 26
- TET: 15 AP, Accuracy 30
- PEN: 17 AP, Accuracy 34
- Drops in the new grinding zone “Tunkuta”.
- Ominous Ring
- Has a base AP of 3 and Accuracy 8
- PRI: 6 AP, Accuracy 12
- DUO: 9 AP, Accuracy 16
- TRI: 12 AP, Accuracy 20
- TET: 15 AP, Accuracy 24
- PEN: 18 AP, Accuracy 28
- Drops in the new grinding zone “Thornwood Forest”.
Crystal SocketsDandelion, Dragon Slayer weapons and Artina Sol can now also be turned into Fiery weapons using the Garmoth’s Heart in the same way that Kutum and Nouver can. Turning your awakening weapon into a Fiery version will allow you to add the new crystals to it.
CostumeA new costume called “La Orzeca” has been added which is the first costume that can be obtained from monster drops.
Kturan’s Leaves Leaves have a higher drop rate than the Lungs and can be made into Kturan’s Lungs.
Kturan’s black leaf is ‘Kturan’s left lung’, and Kturan’s Ashen leaf is ‘Kturan’s right lung’.
- If you right-click on the lung, you can proceed with a story quest that can completed once per family. The reward is La Orzeca Helmet and La Orzeca Armor
- If you obtain another Kturan’s lungs after completing the story quest, you can obtain the La Orzeca costume directly through NPC exchange
- If you complete both the La Orzeca Helmet and La Orzeca Armor Story quests, you can proceed with the final quest through the Black Spirit and obtain the title La Orzeca
|Item name||Monster Zone|
Kturan’s left lung
Kturan’s Black Leaf
Crypt of Resting Thoughts
Kturan’s Right Lung
Kturan’s Ashen Leaf
Crypt of Resting Thoughts
A new plant has been added which is used in the new recipes and can be found in O’Dyllita. This plant is called “Delotia” and can be gathered with a hoe or planted on a farm and harvested. The plant can give you the Delotia flower, which is used in many cooking recipes and has a low chance of dropping Delotia Essence, Burned Spirit Remnant and other items. Delotia can also be processed using grinding to create Delotia Powder.
Blue = new items
Corrupted Immortal Oil can be used to create “Immortality” versions of certain elixirs. To create an “Immortality” version of the elixir, use simple alchemy to combine the elixir and Corrupted Immortal Oil. Immortality versions have the exact same effects and duration but instead the effect will not disappear if you die.
- Immortality: Khalk’s Elixir = Khalk’s Elixir x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
- Immortality: Spirit Perfume Elixir = Spirit Perfume Elixir x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
- Immortality: Elixir of Deep Sea = Elixir of Deep Sea x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
- Immortality: Perfume of Courage = Perfume of Courage x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
- Immortality: Beast’s Draught = Beast’s Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
- Immortality: Savage Draught = Savage Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
- Immortality: Frenzy Draught = Frenzy Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
- Immortality: Giant’s Draught = Giant’s Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
New Adventure JournalsTwo new Adventure Journals were added after the release of O’Dyllita. Both Adventure Journals rewarded players with 300/350 caphras stones for full completion.
- Caphras’ Record
- 4 books in total
- should be easy to complete for most players, just time consuming
- must have completed the newest Kamaslyvia questline and also completed O’Dyllita Part 1 to unlock chapters 2 and 3
- chapters 1 and 4 arrived later on with O’Dyllita Part 2
- Alustin’s Alchemy Journal (currently unavailable)
- 2 books in total
- very easy to complete but requires you to hand over large quantities of certain elixirs and alchemy materials
- requires skilled lv. 1 in alchemy to craft all the items needed
New Grind SpotsThree new grinding zones have been added with Drieghan which are designed to be different difficulties, with some being solo grinding spots and others for a party. Black Energy Residue can drop from all 3 grinding zones and have a much higher chance of dropping than in other areas (such as Mediah/Valencia). Marni Stones have also been added for each new area for levels 58 – 61.
This grind spot is recommended for level 60+ with at least 250 AP (kutum). It is a solo grind spot with high density and multiple viable rotations. The monsters here are human species and can easily be CC’d. There is also a General Goods NPC and a Blacksmith very close to the zone so it is very convenient for players who don’t have the pearl store tent.
Trash loot: White Powder (15k each), Tower Fragment (6.5k each), Claw (6.5k each)
Item drops include: Ominous Ring, Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Carphas Stone, Ancient Spirit Dust, Specter’s Energy (used for Blackstar Armor, 30 mil vendor price), Ah’krad (used to craft new crystals), Kturan’s left Lung, Kturan’s Black Leaf
Tunkuta is a a new grind spot for level 60+ and requires at least 270 AP (kutum) with high DP as well. The zone is recommended for 2 players. The mobs here are a bit spread out and it can be hard to find a good rotation but the item drops here are very good. There are also repeatable quests for this grinding zone that you can pick up from various NPCs in the region.
Trash loot: Minotaur Horn (18k each) – high quantity of trash loot per mob
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Caphras Stones, Ancient Spirit Dust, Turos Belt (new), Turo Blood (new elixir material), Turo Heart (new elixir material), Flame of Despair (material for Fallen God’s Armor), Embers of Despair (heat x100 to create Flame of Despair), Kturan’s Right Lung, Kturan’s Ashen Leaf,
A new item called “Embers of Despair” can be obtained from defeating monsters at Tunkuta, O’dyllita. There is a chance you will obtain this item by defeating Turo Scout, Turo Pike Warrior, or Turo Berserker. This item can be obtained at a high chance when defeating Ulutuka at Tunkuta. Heating Embers of Despair x100 will give you Flame of Despair x1 which is an item needed for Fallen God’s Armor.
This is a 300 AP (kutum) grind spot intended for groups of 3. The zone is very hard and only has few items listed that drop there so it isn’t really considered worth grinding there just yet. The trash loot does have a very high sell price but it takes a long time to kill the mobs so you won’t get a lot of trash loot here.
Trash loot: Colossal Heart Fragment (107k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Caphras Stones, Ancient Spirit Dust, Olucas Crystal (new awakening weapon crystal), Kturan’s Right Lung, Kturan’s Ashen Leaf
Crypt of Resting Thoughts
Crypt of Resting Thoughts is the hardest grinding zone in O’Dyllita and requires 310 AP (kutum). It is a solo grind spot and is supposed to be even harder than Ash Forest.
Trash loot: Unknown name (38k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Ah’krad (used to craft new crystals), Kturan’s left Lung, Kturan’s Black Leaf, Kturan’s Right Lung, Kturan’s Ashen Leaf
Item drops are currently unknown, more information will be added at a later date.
New PVP/PVE Mode
A new PVP/PVE gamemode is coming and will be located south of Thornwood Castle on the very south of the zone.
5 Adventurers will band together and form one team, then randomly be assigned to either the Ganelles or the Vedirs. Both teams will participate in a PvP plus boss-raid type of combat. The team that defeats the final boss, Sephir Odore, will claim victory.
As each team moves towards their destination, they must react quickly to the given situations, balancing between monsters and the enemy team.
Thornwood Fortress is a new content founded on simple PVE rules with a dash of PVP. A variety of tactics and strategy can come into play as Adventurers will be required to effectively communicate with their team members.
Inverted Garmoth’s Heart Questline
A questline has been added which will reward you with a “free” inverted Garmoth’s Heart at the end. The questline can only be done once and is quite long. It requires a bunch of items and work to complete. Honestly, I would not bother doing the quest in it’s current state.
- New Hunting quests
- Adventurers who have completed the True Hunter quest can receive the New Legend quest from Verita of Port Epheria.
- Completing the quest line will allow you to receive 3 daily Hunting quests from Roussea of Narcion.
- New Hunting actions which can be obtained by completing the last quest “Hunter’s Dream” in the O’dyllita Hunting quest line.
- Hold LMB during left or right roll to quickly kneel and shoot.
- Hold LMB during backwards roll to quickly stand and shoot.
- Press LMB while sprinting forward to shoot while sliding forward.
- New Hunting area has formed in Narcion, O’dyllita due to the migration of animals
- Monsters in this area can be defeated with Hunting Matchlocks.
- Grass Rhino
- Verdure Buck
- Verdure Doe
- Shadow Wolf
- Shadow Lion
- A new hunting matchlock has also been added called the “Master Matchlock”. This Matchlock requires Artisan Lv. 10 or higher in Hunting. The new Matchlock has higher AP, faster reload speed and higher durability than the current Matchlocks.
- Thornwood Plank and Nickel Ingots can be crafted using the new O’Dyllita materials found in the region. Thornwood Timber and Nickel Ore can also be collected at certain nodes in O’Dyllita.
- Breath of Narcion can be obtained by defeating Hunting monsters in Narcion in O’Dyllita.
- New Furniture can be obtained as a drop item from defeating Hunting monsters in Narcion, O’dyllita.
- Stuffed Grass Rhino Head
- Stuffed Verdure Buck
- Stuffed Verdure Doe
- Stuffed Shadow Wolf Head
- Stuffed Shadow Lion Head
- This new furniture can be crafted into “Special Furniture” to upgrade the buff effect on the Artisan and Master stuff furniture to last 3 hours instead.
- Breath of Narcion is required to craft the special furniture and can be obtained by defeating Hunting monsters in Narcion in O’Dyllita.
- More special furniture is planned to be added in the future.