THIS CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN EU/NA YET!!
O’Dyllita is coming to EU/NA PC on October 7th 2020. Some items and content may be added before or after the O’Dyllita update.
To do the O’Dyllita story quest you must have completed the Kamaslyvia Part 2 questline and your character must be level 60 or higher.
Completing the questline will reward you with a Wind Tear Necklace (10 AP).
O’Dyllita is a new zone expansion which is coming to the game in late 2020 (for PC users EU/NA). O’Dyllita is a located south of Dreighan and east of Kamasylvia. This is the zone that the Dark Elves come from (Dark Knights) and they have a rivalry with the elves from Kamaslyvia. The capital is called O’Dyllita and is a fortress located south east of the zone. It is very similar to Grana but has more of a dark and sinister vibe.
Below is a map of the O’Dyllita region and all of it’s node connections.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE
List of resource nodes:
** Blue = new materials
Thornwood Forest (3 CP)
- Lumbering (3 CP) – Thornwood Timber, Thornwood Sap
- Starry Midnight Port (3 CP)
- Fish Drying Yard (3 CP) – Dried Mullet, Flounder
Tears of Turasil/Naxxion (2 CP)
- Farming (2 CP) – Chicken Meat, Eggs
Blade Narrows (2 CP)
- Lumbering (2 CP) – Thornwood Timber, Thornwood Sap
Delimor Farm (2 CP)
- Farming (2 CP) – Potato
- Farming (2 CP) – Grape
Silent Grave (3 CP)
- Excavation (5 CP) – Mass of Pure Magic, Trace of Battle
Divided Mountain (2 CP)
- Excavation (3 CP) – Trace of Violence
Ollun Valley (3 CP)
- Mining (5 CP) – Nickel Ore, Mythril
- Mining (5 CP) – Nickel Ore, Powder of Darkness
The housing in O’Dyllita costs 2 – 3 CP each and there are only 5 in total. They are quite a bit smaller than the Grana houses but still quite big in size compared to the other regions for the same price (Heidel, Calpheon, Velia, etc.) All the houses are either one floor or split-leveled, apart from the one which costs 3 CP.
Just like in Grana, O’Dyllita has it’s own worker races and the workers have different base stats than workers in other regions.
- You must complete a quest to create a Blackstar Armor piece. The quest can only be completed once per family. You will need the same knowledge and Mass of Pure Magic, just like with the blackstar weapon. You will also need a new rare item called “Specter’s Energy” which can be obtained by killing monsters in various grinding zones, including the new zone: Thornwood Forest
- It has a Max HP: +310m Max MP/WP/SP: +100 and Monster Damage Reduction: +13
- This item has already been added to EU/NA PC
- Check our Blackstar Gear guide for more information
- You must complete a quest to create a Blackstar Helmet piece. The quest can only be completed once per family. You will need the same knowledge and Mass of Pure Magic, just like with the blackstar weapon and armor. You will also need a new rare item called “Specter’s Energy” which can be obtained by killing monsters in various grinding zones, including the new zone: Thornwood Forest
- It has a Max HP: +210 item effect and Monster Damage Reduction: +13
- Check our Blackstar Gear guide for more information
Dead God’s Armor
- This gear is a stronger version of Black Star Armor and can be obtained by crafting (similar to the Blackstar Armor/Weapon).
- It requires a PEN Blackstar Armor to exchange or a PEN Red Nose Armor/Dim Tree armor with level 10 Caphras.
- Can only be enhanced up to +5 and has a base DP of 99 (Evasion 45 + 126, DR 54 + 29). It also has a Max HP +310 item effect and MP +100.
Has a base AP of 7 (less AP than a Basilisk Belt but lots more Accuracy)
- PRI: 9 AP, Accuracy 18
- DUO: 11 AP, Accuracy 22
- TRI: 13 AP, Accuracy 26
- TET: 15 AP, Accuracy 30
- PEN: 17 AP, Accuracy 34
- Drops in the new grinding zone “Land of the Turos”.
Creepy Ring on the Back
Has a base AP of 3 and Accuracy 8
- PRI: 6 AP, Accuracy 12
- DUO: 9 AP, Accuracy 16
- TRI: 12 AP, Accuracy 20
- TET: 15 AP, Accuracy 24
- PEN: 18 AP, Accuracy 28
- Drops in the new grinding zone “Thornwood Forest”.
Dandelion, Dragon Slayer weapons and Artina Sol can now also be turned into Fiery weapons using the Garmoth’s Heart in the same way that Kutum and Nouver can. Turning your awakening weapon into a Fiery version will allow you to add the new crystals to it.
A new costume called “La Orzeca” has been added which is the first costume that can be obtained from monster drops.
Kturan’s Leaves Leaves have a higher drop rate than the Lungs and can be made into Kturan’s Lungs.
Kturan’s black leaf is ‘Kturan’s left lung’, and Kturan’s Ashen leaf is ‘Kturan’s right lung’.
- If you right-click on the lung, you can proceed with a story quest that can completed once per family. The reward is La Orzeca Helmet and La Orzeca Armor
- If you obtain another Kturan’s lungs after completing the story quest, you can obtain the La Orzeca costume directly through NPC exchange
- If you complete both the La Orzeca Helmet and La Orzeca Armor Story quests, you can proceed with the final quest through the Black Spirit and obtain the title La Orzeca
Kturan’s left lung
Kturan’s Black Leaf
Kturan’s Right Lung
Kturan’s Ashen Leaf
Land of the Turos
A new plant has been added which is used in the new recipes and can be found in O’Dyllita. This plant is called “Delotia” and can be gathered with a hoe or planted on a farm and harvested. The plant can give you the Delotia flower, which is used in many cooking recipes and has a low chance of dropping Delotia Essence, Burned Spirit Remnant and other items. Delotia can also be processed using grinding to create Delotia Powder.
Blue = new items
Corrupted Immortal Oil can be used to create “Immortality” versions of certain elixirs. To create an “Immortality” version of the elixir, use simple alchemy to combine the elixir and Corrupted Immortal Oil. Immortality versions have the exact same effects and duration but instead the effect will not disappear if you die.
Immortality: Khalk’s Elixir = Khalk’s Elixir x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
Immortality: Spirit Perfume Elixir = Spirit Perfume Elixir x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
Immortality: Elixir of Deep Sea = Elixir of Deep Sea x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
Immortality: Perfume of Courage = Perfume of Courage x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x3
Immortality: Beast’s Draught = Beast’s Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
Immortality: Savage Draught = Savage Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
Immortality: Frenzy Draught = Frenzy Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
Immortality: Giant’s Draught = Giant’s Draught x1 + Corrupted Immortal Oil x1
New Adventure Journals
Two new Adventure Journals were added after the release of O’Dyllita. Both Adventure Journals rewarded players with 300/350 caphras stones for full completion.
- 4 books in total
- should be easy to complete for most players, just time consuming
- must have completed the Kamaslyvia Part 2 questline and also completed O’Dyllita Part 1 to unlock chapters 2 and 3
- chapters 1 and 4 arrived later on with O’Dyllita Part 2
Alustin’s Alchemy Journal
- 2 books in total
- very easy to complete but requires you to hand over large quantities of certain elixirs and alchemy materials
- requires skilled lv. 1 in alchemy to craft all the items needed
New Grind Spots
Three new grinding zones have been added with Drieghan which are designed to be different difficulties, with some being solo grinding spots and others for a party. Black Energy Residue can drop from all 3 grinding zones and have a much higher chance of dropping than in other areas (such as Mediah/Valencia). Marni Stones have also been added for each new area for levels 58 – 61.
This grind spot is recommended for level 60+ with at least 250 AP (kutum). It is a solo grind spot with high density and multiple viable rotations. The monsters here are human species and can easily be CC’d. There is also a General Goods NPC and a Blacksmith very close to the zone so it is very convenient for players who don’t have the pearl store tent.
Trash loot: White Powder (15k each), Tower Fragment (6.5k each), Claw (6.5k each)
Item drops include: Creepy Ring on the Back, Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Carphas Stone, Ancient Spirit Dust, Specter’s Energy (used for Blackstar Armor, 30 mil vendor price), Accrad (used to craft new crystals), Kturan’s left Lung, Kturan’s Black Leaf
Land of the Turos
Land of the Turos is a a new grind spot for level 60+ and requires at least 270 AP (kutum) with high DP as well. The zone is recommended for 2 players. The mobs here are a bit spread out and it can be hard to find a good rotation but the item drops here are very good. There are also repeatable quests for this grinding zone that you can pick up from various NPCs in the region.
Trash loot: Minotaur Horn (18k each) – high quantity of trash loot per mob
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Caphras Stones, Ancient Spirit Dust, Turos Belt (new), Turo Blood (new elixir material), Turo Heart (new elixir material), Flame of Despair (material for Dead God’s Armor), Fire of disappointment (heat x100 to create Flame of Despair), Kturan’s Right Lung, Kturan’s Ashen Leaf,
This is a 300 AP (kutum) grind spot intended for groups of 3. The zone is very hard and only has few items listed that drop there so it isn’t really considered worth grinding there just yet. The trash loot does have a very high sell price but it takes a long time to kill the mobs so you won’t get a lot of trash loot here.
Trash loot: Colossal Heart Fragment (107k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Caphras Stones, Ancient Spirit Dust, Oluka’s Crystal (new awakening weapon crystal), Kturan’s Right Lung, Kturan’s Ashen Leaf
Silent Grave is the hardest grinding zone in O’Dyllita and requires 310 AP (kutum). It is a solo grind spot and is supposed to be even harder than Ash Forest.
Trash loot: Unknown name (38k each)
Item drops include: Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Accrad (used to craft new crystals), Kturan’s left Lung, Kturan’s Black Leaf, Kturan’s Right Lung, Kturan’s Ashen Leaf
Item drops are currently unknown, more information will be added at a later date.
New PVP/PVE Mode
A new PVP/PVE gamemode is coming and will be located south of Thornwood Castle on the very south of the zone.
5 Adventurers will band together and form one team, then randomly be assigned to either the Ganelles or the Vedirs. Both teams will participate in a PvP plus boss-raid type of combat. The team that defeats the final boss, Sephir Odore, will claim victory.
As each team moves towards their destination, they must react quickly to the given situations, balancing between monsters and the enemy team.
Thornwood Fortress is a new content founded on simple PVE rules with a dash of PVP. A variety of tactics and strategy can come into play as Adventurers will be required to effectively communicate with their team members.
Inverted Garmoth’s Heart Questline
A questline has been added which will reward you with a “free” inverted Garmoth’s Heart at the end. The questline can only be done once and is quite long. It requires a bunch of items and work to complete. Honestly, I would not bother doing the quest in it’s current state.