- A way to return Narchillian equipment that has been converted to a fighting spirit stone to its equipment state has been added.
1. When you heat (L) a Fighting Spirit Stone (weapon) or (Armor), you can obtain ‘Spirit’s First Breath’ and ‘Fragment of Fighting Spirit Stone (Weapon), (Armor)’ fragments, respectively.
2. It also heats (L) Narsilan equipment in other parts to transform it into ‘Spirit’s First Breath’.
3. If you go to Fughar while possessing a total of 7 ‘Spirit’s First Breath’, you can receive the quest ‘[Special Support] The Power of Narchillian Again’.
4. If you complete this quest, you can acquire all 7 parts of Narchilian equipment.
※ Fighting Soul Stone Fragment is an item used to obtain a Fighting Spirit Stone by recombining it with ‘Spirit’s First Breath’.
- Canion Awakening Weapons have been added.
- When there is no Canion Awakening weapon during the ‘[Special Support] Narsilan’s Powerful Awakening Weapon’ quest, a path to obtain the weapon has been added.
- You can accept the ‘[Weekly] Carnion Awakening Weapon’ quest through Altinova’s arms dealer Tulem.
※ For this quest, you can proceed if you have completed all awakening quests, are in the process of [special support] Narsilan’s powerful awakening weapon quest, and are not a season character.
- You can receive guidance from Fugar while the quest is in progress.
- Used in Black Spirit’s adventure, ‘Are you really good?’ A guide for Arcana has been added to the description of items that can acquire Arcana.