[Solo Adventure] Atoraxxion: Yolunakea
- A 1-person adventure mode has been added that allows you to complete Atoraxxion: Yolunakea’s main quest alone, rather than cooperating with a 5-person party.
- When entering Atoraxion through Sol Magia located in the Ancient Stone Chamber, you can start a solo adventure by clicking the ‘Enter in solo adventure mode’ button.
[Solo Adventure] Atoraxxion Puzzle Guides
- Added a guide about the thread in the [Solo Adventure] Atoraxion main quest.
- [Single Adventure] Atoraxion: Vahmalkea and Sycrakea main quests, ‘Designer’s Kaibelan Hexahedron’ has been added next to the spool of thread.
- After interacting with the designer’s Kaibelan cube, a guide is provided to help you unravel the thread through dialogue.
- The designer’s Kybelan hexahedron can only be found in [Solo Adventure] Atoraxion.
Exclusive Khan Guild Boss Mission
- A guild-only boss area for the khan guild boss battle has been added.
- The guild boss khan has been changed so that it can only be summoned in the guild-only boss mission area.
- In ‘Oquilla’s Eye’, when the guild leader and aide enter the mission area through the guild boss UI, a mission area dedicated to the guild is created.
- The duration of the created guild-only mission area is 1 hour.
- After the mission area is created, other guild members located “near the mission area” can enter the mission area.
- Only guild members and battlefield heroes belonging to the same guild can enter the mission area.
- When the duration elapses, all characters in the mission area are moved out of the area.
Mission Area details:
- It is possible to create captains and sub-commanders.
- Cannot be created in Node War/Conquest War/Arsha Server.
- You cannot enter while in negative karma.
- You cannot enter while in a duel.
- You cannot enter if you hit another adventurer while the forced battle mode is active.
- Entry is not possible when the forced battle mode is active.
- You cannot enter while mounting a ship.
- You cannot enter when the character is not in standby.
- Entry is not possible when it is not a general server. (Elvia’s realm, etc.)
Cartian’s Spell Scroll Revamp
- The summoning method of Cartian’s Spell scrolls has been reorganized as follows.
|Summon method before revamp||Summon method after revamp (method added)|
|Monsters appear when the party leader uses the summoning scroll at the designated location
Receive loot rewards and quest rewards from the party leader
Party members earn loot rewards
|Summon through dialogue and UI with the Faded Ancient Relic NPC in the designated location
Register the number of summons according to the level desired by the party leader.
All other party members register the same number of summons.
Both the party leader and party members receive loot rewards
※ The method before the revamp is also available!
- The method of summoning the boss through the use of the summon scroll item before the revamp can also be used as before.
- The monsters that can be summoned through the Faded Ancient Relic NPC consist of a total of 5 levels, and the Cartian’s Spellbook required for each level and the recommended attack power are as follows.
|Level||Number of Summon Scrolls Required||Recommended Attack Power|
|Level 1||1 per party member||Recommended ATK of 150 or more
|Level 2||2 per party member||Recommended ATK of 190 or higher
|Level 3||3 per party member||Recommended ATK of 220 or higher
|Level 4||4 per party member||Recommended ATK of 240 or higher
|Level 5||5 per party member||Recommended ATK of 260 or higher
- Regardless of the number of party members, the difficulty and reward of the boss will change according to the number of summon scrolls registered by the individual. Therefore, it is recommended to cooperate with many party members.
- The higher the level, the more powerful enemies appear, but the more rewards you can get.
- When a boss is summoned in a revamped way, there is a very low chance that monsters <attracted by ancient artifacts> with special loot will appear together.
- Additional rewards can be obtained by defeating the monster.
Manshaum Narc’s Stone Scroll Improvements
- Manshaum Narc’s stone scoll has been improved as follows.
- The 5th level Narc Brusica summoned through the Faded Ancient Artifact Device in Southern Kamasylvia and the protective shield cast by Narc Brusica have decreased by 35% compared to before.
- Removed the status effect that ignores the Forward Guard and Super Armor effects during ‘Nark Brusica’ summoned when using Manshaum Narc’s Stone and Bora’s attack.
- These changes apply equally to both normal summons and level 5 summons.
- The chance of obtaining Manshaum Voodoo Doll in Manshaum Forest has decreased by 42% compared to before.
- The probability of obtaining a Manshaum Voodoo Doll from the Fadus Garrison has increased by 2.3 times compared to before.
- Defeat Narc Brishka, which is summoned when using Manshaum Narc’s Stone, and ‘ ‘Tough Forest’s Footsteps’ item has been added.
Tough Forest’s Footsteps (Processing (L) – Simple Alchemy)
Tough Whale Tendon Potion
Tough Forest’s Footsteps x1 + Whale Tendon Potion x3
Tough Forest’s Footsteps x1 + Superior Whale Tendon Potion x1
Tough Whale Tendon Elixir
Tough Forest’s Footsteps x1 + Whale Tendon Elixir x3
Tough Forest’s Footsteps x1 + Tough Whale Tendon Elixir x1
Tough Whale Tendon Potion
- +1250 health recovery
- Spirit/fighting spirit/divine power +750 recovery
- Duration: Instant
- Cooldown: 30 seconds
Tough Whale Tendon Elixir
- All Damage Reduction +175
- Duration: 30 seconds
- Cooldown time: 10 minutes
Great Marni Stone Improvements
- The Great Marni’s Stone has been improved as follows. The rewards given by the Great Marni’s assistant, the wacky Toshi, to spread Marni’s great invention, have been strengthened, and the number of monster specimens required for hunting has been reduced.
|Item name||Before change||After|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Bashim)||50000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Cadry)||40000||15000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Desert Naga)||60000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Desert Fogan)||60000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Gahaz Bandits)||50000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Crescent Temple)||50000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Basilisk)||40000||10000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Centaur)||40000||10000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Roud Sulfur Mine)||40000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Pila ku)||50000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Manshaum)||60000||10000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Fadus)||80000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Poly’s Forest)||50000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Forest Ronaros)||40000||10000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Tshira Ruins)||60000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Kagtum)||50000||20000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Sherekhan – Day)||50000||15000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Upper Sycraia)||50000||15000|
|Great Marni’s Stone (Protty Cave)||50000||15000|
- The reward you can receive after handing over a filled Great Marni’s Stone has been changed from ‘Marni’s Support Box’ to ‘The Great Marni’s Support Box’.
- In the Great Marni’s Support Box, you can get one of the items below, and you can get PRI (I) ~ DUO (II) grade items.
Layten’s Power Stone
Ring of Crescent Guardian
Eye of the Ruins Ring
※ For Marni’s precise research, ‘Great Marni’s Stone’ is consumed when exchanging for rewards and cannot be returned.
- 20 new titles related to the Great Marni’s Stone have been added.
- The 19 additional titles can be obtained when collecting monster samples in each ‘Great Marni’s Stone’ and then exchanging them for rewards.
- After acquiring all 19 additional titles, you can obtain the title of ‘Great Marni’s Assistant’ through a quest from Wacky Toshi .
living on purpose
living in cadri
living in the desert naga
living in the desert fogans
living in Gahaz
living in Argos
living on a basilisk
living in Taftar
living in a sulfur mine
living in Pilaku
Lived in Manshaum
living in Fadus
living in Polly Forest
Living in the Forest Ronaros
living in ruins
living in a wolf colony
living in Sherekhan
living in protea
living in Sycraia
- The buffs for the tokens of desert trade have been improved as follows.
- Changed the proof of desert trade buffs that can be received from ‘Marzana of Ibellab Oasis’ and ‘Pilgrim’s Sanctuary – Samaya of Distribution’ to be mutually renewed.
- A description of the buff effect has been added to the description of the Token of Desert Trade buff.
- The text of the Token of Desert Trade buff has been corrected. ( ※The revised phrase will be updated on the official server.)
- The cooldown of the following items that can be obtained through prior notification of the new class ‘Woosa’ has been changed to 5 hours.
- Blessing of the Fragrant Wind
- Blessing of the Breathing Earth
- Improved the description of how to produce the ‘Irregular Jewel’ item, which is produced during the main quest in O’dyllita.
- The crafting method for ‘Musical Spirit Wall Hanging, etc.’ has been added to the crafting notes.
- [Adventure] [Adventure] has been added before the names of Atoraxion-exclusive items.
Atoraxxion Bug Fixes:
- Atoraxion: It has been improved so that it does not reset when the set number of reviews is exceeded in ‘Shika’s String of Chaos Moonlight’ located on the scales of Shika in Shikarakia.
- Atoraxion: An issue where the boss ‘<Shika’s Greed> Apocross’ in Shikarakia could not hit normally under certain circumstances has been improved.
- Atoraxion: The following monsters in Yorunakia have been changed to stop chasing and return if the distance from the starting location is far.
- Auraturem, Siketurem, Bayeturem
- [Co-op] Atoraxion: Defeat the following monsters in Yorunakia It has been improved to obtain 100% chance of obtaining Yoru’s Special Information Circuit’ item.
- Lekra Bhma, Sebekaruk, Amaryllos of Passion
- [Co-op] Atoraxion: Defeat the following monsters in Yorunakia You can now obtain the ‘Tears of the Golden Desert’ item with a low probability.
- Lekra Bhma, Sebekaruk
- Atoraxion: From Yorunakia’ Fixed the awkward motion when using Run while riding Kraten using the Kaibelan Mission: Kraten item and running with insufficient stamina.
- Fixed the issue where the relevant NPC was shown as a question mark on the minimap while acquiring the knowledge of the Oze Pass Node Manager.
- Fixed the issue where the quests that could not be accepted from the recommended quests were displayed when the main quest was simplified with a season character.
- [Social Action] Confidence
- [Social action] Fighting spirit
- Improved the phenomenon of not being able to obtain the knowledge of ‘Maehwa from Hwaseon Valley’ when completing the main quest ‘[Magnus] The One Who Stays in the Past’ as a Maehwa class.
- If you have already completed the main quest with the Maehwa class and do not have the knowledge, you can acquire the knowledge by talking to the Black Spirit.
- Fixed the issue where finding the path for the following quests was awkward.
- Aura of Ataraxia #5
- Fig Pie Recipe
- Fixed the issue where the camera was awkward when talking to an isolated merchant in the quest ‘Rescue a Merchant’.
- Fixed typos in the quest series ‘Ataraxia’s Journey’.
- The contents of the quests below that required trade items in the ‘Ataraxia’s Journey’ series have been modified.
- Inns in Valencia
- Existing: knowledge of astrology
- Changed: Knowledge (H) – Academic – Acquired at least one of the Constellation category knowledge
- interim report
- Existing: Velia Smoked Chicken x1
- Changed: 50 roasted birds or 25 roasted birds
- Inns in Valencia
- [Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request – Some of the summary text of the Atoraxion quest has been modified.
- Atoraxion: The text that made the acceptance conditions of Yorunakia’s quest awkward has been corrected.
- Atoraxion: Part of the quest summary text of Yorunakia’s main quest ‘[Atoraxion] Supplemental Materials’ has been modified.
- Fixed the issue where unkillable monsters were exposed as targets in the cutscene of the quest ‘[Balenos] Wolf in the Grass’.
- Fixed the issue where the effect was not displayed normally when setting a specific graphic option within the Abyss during the quest ‘[Magnus] Where He Sees’.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to chat or greet fish merchant Todoro in Ale Village.
- Atoraxion: Typos in some NPC dialogues in Baamakia have been corrected.
UI and System Fixes:
- When receiving reward items from Challenges, the selected reward is maintained and improved so that you can receive it consecutively.
- Fixed the issue where the number of unreceived mail notifications in the mail icon in the notification message area at the bottom right of the screen was not updated normally.
- The description related to Auto Frame Optimization in Game Settings has been improved to provide a little more detail.
- Performance Settings > Optimization > Auto Frame Optimization
- Screen Settings > Quality > Auto Frame Optimization#
- Fixed the issue where some parts of the score disappeared when saving the score composed in a music album under certain circumstances.
Other Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the issue where the Preferred Type of Quest setting function could not be used normally in Abyss One: Magnus with the pad-only UI.
- Fixed the issue where crafting notes could not be closed with ESC when crafting notes were in sticker UI.
- Fixed the issue where, while checking the skill demonstration video, after activating a skill that included the Freeze state abnormality, when checking another skill demonstration, the effect of the Ice state abnormality remained.
- when responding to the invitation from Arsha’s window in certain party situations . Fixed the issue where the game would end abnormally
- Fixed the issue where the party was not maintained intermittently during a duel.
- Fixed the issue where the item could not be acquired if the item acquisition method was ‘Acquire Party Leader’ and the party was on a different server.
- [5-player co-op] Fixed the issue where you could enter Bara’s Cradle or Sika’s Cradle abnormally by using items acquired in ‘[Single Adventure] Atoraxion’.
- In Atoraxion: Shikarakia, the terrain where you cannot move unless you use the escape function has been fixed.
- Atoraxion: Fixed the issue where the character got stuck in the object during ‘Yoru’s Thread, Yoru’s Record Room’ in Yorunakia.
- Typos in the following items related to Atoraxion have been corrected.
- Displaced Tears of Temptation, Rising Tears of Hatred, Yoru’s Twisted Lightstone
- Vaha’s Record Scroll, Syca’s Record Scroll, Yolu’s Record Scroll
- Fixed the issue where the skill could not be linked with the Savage Somersault skill after the 1st hit of the Infernal Destruction skill when learning the skill.