Nouverikant (also known as the Nouver Outfit) is the second costume that can be earned in-game and is not available from the Pearl Store. The only other costume that is obtainable in-game is the La Orzeca Outfit. The costume is purely cosmetic and does not have any additional stats, other than the stats available on all Pearl Store costumes.
- The costume has two separate pieces (Helmet and Armor), which you must create individually.
- Unlike La Orzeca, the Nouverikant costume items are a rare drop from Bloodstorm Nouver only.
- Once you have the “Dormant” piece from Bloodstorm Nouver, you must enhance the “Dormant” costume to PEN (V) using special Bloodstorm Black Stones, then craft it into a Sealed costume piece which can be opened on the character of your choice.
- Enhancing the costume has a 100% chance but will take time since you need certain drops from Bloodstorm Nouver
After crafting the outfit you can receive a special title “Nouverikant” and Tier 4 Nouvermon pet.
You can grind for the items again if you would like multiple costumes for each of your characters.
How to obtain a Dormant Piece
You need the Dormant Nouverikant Helmet/Armor piece to begin crafting the wearable costume. The Dormant piece CANNOT be worn, is obtained by exchanging a rare drop from Bloodstorm Nouver.
Then you must find and talk with “Guest from Everfrost”. This NPC can be found wandering around the building in Valencia, she is nearby to Manmehan Nesser. Here you can accept the quest to swap one of the items for a Dormant piece.
Enhancing the Dormant Piece
After acquiring the “Dormant” piece, you must enhance it to PEN. This requires a total of 210 Bloodstorm Black Stones.
Recipe to Craft Bloodstorm Black Stones:
How to obtain Bloodlit Eye of the Desert
- Can drop directly from Bloodstorm Nouver
- Exchange spare Bloodstorm Nouver’s Split Horn or Bloodstorm Nouver’s Ragged Wing at “Guest from Everfrost” for Bloodlit Eye of the Desert x30
Crafting the Nouverikant Costume
Now that you have a PEN Dormant piece, you can craft the Nouverikant Costume with the help of a few more materials.
To buy the Cantarnia’s Crystal, you will need to go to Francia in O’draxxia.
You will also need to craft Unstable Nouver Core x3 for each Nouver outfit piece. This is obtained by Processing (L) > Heating the following materials:
- Any Concentrated Boss’s Aura x1
- Nouver’s Latent Aura x10
Finally, once you have all the materials, you can craft the Sealed Nouver Outfit which you can open on any character for a wearable costume piece.
Swapping your Nouverikant to another class
You can swap your Nouverikant Armor and Helmet to another class by completing a short repeatable quest.
This costs 1 billion silver for each piece, but is a better option than grinding new pieces. You can still grind additional Nouverikant pieces if you would like multiple outfits.
The quest is obtained from Burt Bedmountain in O’draxxia and will give you a sealed piece that you can open on any class.
- Cantarnia’s Crystal can be bought for 500 million silver from Francia in O’draxxia.
|Repeatable Quest||Required Items||Reward|
[Daily] Sealed Nouverikant Helmet
Cantarnia’s Crystal x2
Sealed Nouverikant Helmet
|[Daily] Sealed Nouverikant Armor||
Cantarnia’s Crystal x2
Sealed Nouverikant Armor
Obtaining the Title and Pet
After obtaining both of the wearable Nouverikant costume pieces for your class, you can go back to the “Guest from Everfrost” in Valencia to collect the unique “Nouverikant” title and Nouvermon pet.
Make sure both of the costume pieces are equipped when talking to the NPC to receive the “Nouvermon” quest, then speak to the Black Spirit to complete it.
Nouvermon Pet details:
- Tier 4 pet (Special type)
- Pick up speed (level 10): 2.5 seconds
- Talent: EXP Increase 4%
- Special Skill: Hostility Detection
- Cannot be exchanged with Wizard Gosphy