“Morco” the day vendor, can be found in each city. He sell items in the day between 7 am and 10 pm in-game
. To view the items for sale, you must spend 10 energy
to take a “roll” this will show you one item and offer a price. You can either purchase the item or view another for 10 energy.
“Patrigio” the night vendor can be found in each city. He sell items at night time between 10 pm and 7 am in-game
The prices can range anywhere between 50% to 300% of their market price so you can sometimes find great offers and flip some profit if you have a value pack running.
To view the items he has for sale, you must spend 50 energy
to take a “roll” this will show you one item and offer a price. You can either purchase the item, reserve the item or view another for 50 energy.
There are no level restrictions or trading level restrictions to use the vendors so you can use your alt characters for extra rolls!
What do they sell?
I would advice only rolling on Night Vendor items if you have at least 100 million silver saved up. Make sure you also have all your money in the cities warehouse or on person to avoid missing out on a deal. If you have less than 100 million silver you will not be able to buy most of the better items, unless you are lucky with the prices.
- Bronze Hoe
- High-Quality Carrot
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Assault
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Memory
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Precision
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Swiftness
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Valor
- Resplendent Diamond
- Resplendent Emerald
- Resplendent Ruby
- Resplendent Sapphire
- Resplendent Topaz
- Sharp Butcher Knife
- Sharp Fluid Collector
- Sharp Lumbering Axe
- Sharp Pickaxe
- Sharp Tanning Knife
- Awakening Weapon Box (open to obtain blue-grade weapon for your class)
- Basilisk’s Belt
- Bheg’s Gloves
- Black Stone (Armor) Bundle: 5
- Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle: 5
- Blue Whale Molar Earring
- Cron Stone Bundle: 10
- Dandelion Weapons
- Dandelion’s Weapon Box (click to obtain Dandelion weapon for your class)
- Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor
- Giath’s Helmet
- Griffon’s Helmet
- Hard Black Crystal Shard
- Hard Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3
- Kutum Weapons
- Kutum’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box (click to obtain Kutum weapon for your class)
- Kzarka Weapons
- Kzarka’s Sealed Weapon Box (click to obtain Kzarka weapon for your class)
- Leebur’s Gloves
- Mark of Shadow
- Muskan’s Shoes
- Nouver Weapons
- Nouver’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box (click to obtain Nouver weapon for your class)
- Ogre Ring
- Red Nose’s Armor
- Ring of Crescent Guardian
- Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
- Sharp Black Crystal Shard
- Sharp Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3
- Sicil’s Necklace
- Tree Spirit Belt
- Urugon’s Shoes
- Witch’s Earring
Day Vendor Locations
Night Vendor Locations
The night vendor is inside the building.
The night vendor is found upstairs inside the building.
The night vendor is located around the back of the building in the bushes.
The night vendor is located inside the building.
It is possible to reserve items until next time you visit the night vendor. This can be useful if you don’t have enough silver in the warehouse. To reserve the item, click the pre-order button. This will temporarily hold the item for 15 minutes
until you visit the night vendor again. It will not cost any energy to bring the item back up and it can still be brought back up even if night time has passed or if you are on a different character.
Check these out before you go!