- Skill Add-ons are additional effects you can “add-on” to certain skills.
- The add-on effect is applied if the skill hits a target and will show on your buff bar or the enemy’s debuffs.
- You can choose 2 different effects for each skill.
- You can apply add-ons to up to 6 skills, with each one unlocking at levels 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, and 60.
The Skill Add-On System can be accessed via a Skill Instructor NPC. You can find the closest Skill Instructor by clicking the NPC Magnifying Glass (to the left of your mini-map), then clicking “Skill Instructor” at the top.
Once you are at the Skill Instructor, click the “Skill Add-On” option and select the skills you would like to add stats to. You can choose up to two effects to apply each skill. When you have finished selecting the skill and its effects, click “Skill Add-on” to confirm your choices.
You can check skills addon effects in the skill window (K) by hovering over the skill and can view your current addons in the skill window.
Changing your Skill Add-ons
- You can consume a Memory Fragment to change one Skill Add-on and/or its effects.
- If you have the Cliff’s Skill Add-On Guide or Secret Book of Old Moon buff active, you can freely change add-ons as much as you’d like, without spending any Memory Fragments.
Cliff’s Skill Add-On Guide is available in one of two ways:
Play Time +500 Hours will give Cliff’s Skill Add-On Guide (30 Days)
- Play Time +10,000 Hours will give Cliff’s Skill Add-On Guide (30 Days)
Secret Book of Old Moon is available from the pearl store, some events or the central market.
- Pearl Store (F3) > Travel Aid > Temp. Buff > 1,250 Pearls
It’s important to note that your Skill Add-Ons will remain the same even if you reset your skill build.
Saving different Add-ons
You can save different add-ons and switch between them using Skill Presets.
You can unlock a Skill Preset slot with the following methods:
- Completing your Awakening questline
- Completing your Succession questline
- Purchasing a Skill Preset Expansion Coupon from the Pearl Store
To save a skill preset, click the save button in the Skill window (K).
Complete Skill Add-On List
All classes can now choose any of the add-on effects listed below. However, each ability is placed into Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3, and depending on the tier of the skill, the strength of the effect will change.
- if you use the monster damage add-on with “Charging Wind”, which is a tier 3 ranger skill, you will receive a Monster Damage +30 buff when you use the skill.
- But if you use monster damage with “Dash Kick”, which is a tier 2 ranger skill, you will receive a Monster Damage +20 buff.
7 second duration
|Debuffs (for target)
10 second duration
|Monster Damage +10 / 20 / 30||PVP Damage -5 / 10 / 15||Inflict Bleed damage 50 / 100 / 150
per 3 sec for 15 sec
|PVP Damage +5 / 10 / 15||All Defenses -10 / 15 / 20||Recover HP per hit 5 / 10 / 15|
|All Defenses +10 / 15 / 20||Evasion -3% / 4% / 5%||Recover MP per hit 10 / 20 / 30|
|Evasion +3% / 4% / 5%||Accuracy -3% / 4% / 5%||Reduce MP for target per hit 5 / 10 / 15|
|Accuracy +3% / 4% / 5%||Attack Speed -4% / 7% / 10%||10% / 15% / 20% chance to Downsmash|
|Critical Hit Rate +10% / 20% / 30%||Movement Speed -4% / 7% / 10%||10% / 15% / 20% chance to Airsmash|
|Attack Speed +4% / 7% / 10%||Back Attack Damage +2% / 3% / 5%
for 5 sec
|Movement Speed +4% / 7% / 10%||Down Attack Damage +2% / 3% / 5%
for 5 sec
|Air Attack Damage +2% / 3% / 5%
for 5 sec
|Critical Hit Damage +2% / 3% / 5%
for 5 sec
Tips for choosing your Add-ons
Using the same effect on different skills
- You cannot stack the same add-on effect multiple times on the same skill, but you can use the same effect on multiple different skills.
- When applying the same effect to different skills, it does not extend the duration of the add-on effect, it will only re-apply the add-on effect.
Skill Add-ons on spammable skills
- You can place skill add-ons on skills that are spammable and they will still apply the add-on every time.
- “Spammable” skill refers to a skill that can be used even when it is on cooldown.