Gathering Lifeskill – New Loot
※ The fairy’s breath and buried traces cannot be checked at the Black Desert Research Lab and will be updated on the official server.
- Items have been added to obtain ‘Fairy’s Breath’ from logging, tanning, sap collection, hoeing, mining, water collection, etc.
- You can exchange the Dali Sign in each town for one of the following items with 10 Fairy Breath.
|Dalisign Exchange List
|– 10 Fairy Breath: 1 Sharp Black Crystal Shard
– 10 Fairy Breath: 2 Hard Black Crystal Shards
– 10 Fairy Breath: Contribution EXP 900 + Gathering EXP 30
- There is a low probability of finding buried traces during logging, tanning, sap collection, hoeing, and mining.
- If you find this trace and mine the nearby land, a unique box will appear.
- The box can only be opened with a gold key, and when you open the box, you can obtain the items below according to the specified probability.
|Items that can be obtained from the box
Fixed probability to obtain 1 of the following (requires gold key)
– 5-7 sharp black crystal shards
– 10-15 hard black crystal shards
– 5-20 Ancient Spirit Dust
– 5~10 fruits of red salt
– 5~10 Fruits of Abundance
– 5~10 natural fruits
– 5~10 Sun Fruits
– 5~10 Fruits of Enchantment
– 5-10 Magical Fruits
– 5~10 Fruits of Integrity
– 5-10 Fruits of Destruction
- According to the update above, the gold key has been changed to an item that can be registered on the central market.
- The ‘silver key’ registered on the central market on the official server before the Black Desert Research Lab update notice was canceled.
- The items required to give gold bars to NPCs through exchange and receive the 120-minute buff effect have been changed.
- The items required to receive the attack / defense / experience buff effect have been changed as follows.
※ The unit (,) notation will be applied when the official server is updated.
|3 x gold bars 10G
||3,000,000 silver coins
※ Buff effects and NPCs that can receive buffs are the same as before.
||All Attack Power +8, All Accuracy +8
||All Damage Reduction +8, Max HP +150
||Combat EXP gain +15%, Skill EXP gain +15%
|Mountain of Eternal Winter
Monster Tracking Improvements
- Some background elements that interfered with character movement in various areas have been improved.
▲ You can now move while riding a horse.