UI Changes (Controller update)
- The ability to reduce the party UI has been added.
- It can be switched through the button on the top left of the party UI.
- When using the game pad, the world map is changed to a UI optimized for a controller.
After the enhanced gamepad option was released to the Black Desert Lab, several adventurers have asked us to quickly introduce it to the live server. Currently, we are continuing to optimize, and will be introduced to each live server starting in Korea within 2-3 weeks as soon as possible.
- The world map can be opened by operating the ring menu.
- Contrary to keyboard and mouse operation, the aiming point is fixed in the center of the screen and you can move the map to mark the desired location or select a node.
- Long press the X button to bookmark and easily use frequently searched locations.
- Aim at each node icon and press the A button to access the detailed menu.
- If there is a valid mail period, it has been changed to be displayed in the lower area of the mail.
- A reward-related explanation has been added that states that battle experience points can be obtained when participating in the red battlefield.