Black Desert Mobile has currently been in development for just over a year and is the second game developed by Pearl Abyss. There are over 50 people who work on the Mobile version including Jae-Hee Kim, the Executive Produce at Pearl Abyss.
The game is set to launch in Korea in January 2018
and pre-registration has began today (23rd November), with closed beta testing starting soon. Pearl Abyss also announced that Black Desert Mobile will also become available globally, shortly after the launch in Korea. There are various rewards for signing up for pre-registration, including limited edition costumes and rewards for the PC version as well. Black Desert Mobile is a completely seperate game from Black Desert Online (PC) and will have a few key differences.
Official Website: https://www.blackdesertm.com/Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pearlabyss.blackdesertm
- There will be a total of 5 classes to choose from, these will be: Ranger, Warrior, Berserker, Valkyrie and Witch
- Black Desert Mobile will also only have the following 3 regions: Balenos, Serendia and Calpheon
- There will be 7 different kinds of combat content, and various life skill content, including fishing, mining, processing and gathering
- New UI developed for Mobile use
- Recreation of original map and contents
- Advanced character customization
- Auto Battle System
- Reworked enhancing system to encourage constant progression – chance of success will be shown when enhancing, use more materials for higher chance! Total gear score will also be shown to track your progress.
- Combat skill building
- Energy system
- Mounts (horses)
- World bosses (karanda, kzarka)
- Node/Seige wars – including guild elephants and cannons