This patch update was approximately 80MB and included bug fixes and re-balancing.
For details on this update, refer to the information below.
● Fixed repeating of the forward dash skill using W + Shift + left click, so it is easier to use.
● Whip-Wielding PvE damage has been increased.
● An issue with cool-down during PvP has been fixed.
● The PvP “celestial” skill description has been modified to remove unnecessary information.
● The “condemnation of black” PvP skill description has been modified to remove unnecessary information.
● Skill descriptions have been modified to give the correct information.
● The description of the cool-down for “Blind” skill was modified.
● A bug with spacing in the “Station Pole III” skill description window has been fixed.
● A bug with the Alchemist hermit costume has been fixed.
● The Craftsman hermit costume has been adjusted so that a crafting time buff now works correctly.
● A bug with workers has been fixed.
● If the 3v3 team duel conditions are not met a message will now show up saying: “I can not find opponents duel was delayed.”
● A bug has been fixed where if you opened the item exchange through the map, used the search feature, and pressed “Enter” the chat window would close.
● The Imperial Trading bidding window has been modified to show the time remaining until the next auction.
● A bug has been fixed where if you called your pet twice it would not show the pet icon.
● A bug has been fixed with the dying window not being displayed.
● Cool-down to enter a 3v3 duel has been reduced to 10 minutes
● The black spirit rage has been modified for start-up in 3v3 duels.
Please have a more enjoyable time on the Black Desert.
Check these out before you go!