This week we are excited to announce new events! Join us in the latest screenshot contest or check out the Fortune Cookie Event. We have also added a Group Finder, use it this weekend to team up, find new friends, and crush the competition. This week’s patch is 1.01GB.
- Brand-new rewards for new and returning adventurers!
- July 6th, 00:00 – September 27th before maintenance
- Congratulation! All servers in each world have been completed, you have unlocked all extra Event benefits for the “Growth of a Kamasylve Tree” Event.
- Thank you for successfully accomplishing the Growth of a Kamasylve Tree Event. We have prepared four new events as a token of appreciation.
- “[Event] Pit-a-pat Fortune Cookie” Event has begun.
- From midnight, July 5 till July 26, adventurers can choose “[Event] Pit-a-pat Fortune Cookie” or “Fortune Cookies for Rookies” from the Achievement section to get one Fortune Cookie.
- Fortune Cookie for Rookies will give you 1~3 Black Stone (Weapon) or Black Stone (Armor) upon use.
- Right-click the item [Event] Pit-a-pat Fortune Cookie to obtain [Event] Lucky Note.
- You can use [Event] Lucky Note to receive a random daily event quest.
- You will not use up your Lucky Note if you already have an unfinished event quest identical to the quest you are about to receive from the Lucky Note.
- Several event quests can be done at the same time.
- Event quests will be reset every midnight, after which you can start the same quest.
- Even if you complete an event quest before midnight, you cannot receive the same quest again on the same day.
Event items and quests will be removed after the event period.
[ System ]
- You can put in five ingredients in Simple Alchemy (Processing).
- Party Search function has been added.
- You can access Party Search function from the ESC menu.
- From the Party Search window, you can see parties that are currently recruiting, and you can also post a recruitment ad.
- You must be a party leader or not affiliated with a party at all in order to post an ad.
- A recruitment ad can contain up to 30 characters.
- You can set minimum level; your current level will be set as default.
- Recent listings will be shown on top, and listings from your current server will be shown first.
- You can only apply to join parties that are on the same server.
- Applying to join the party will prompt a pop-up window to the party leader. Upon the leader’s approval, you will be joined to the party.
- The pop-up window will show your name, class, and level.
- If you want to join a party on a different server, you need to switch server first before applying.
- You can only search for recruitment ads.
[ NPC ]
- A new blacksmith NPC Coloduhas been added to Helms Post. He only does repair work.
[ Sound ]
- Fixed the issue where some NPC voices would not be played or incorrect files were being played.
- When a character jumps up and down out of joy upon obtaining special items, his/her weapons, sub-weapons, and awakening weapons will be hidden.
- Fixed the issue where Warrior’s glasses would overlap with the helmets Kibelius, Doomsday, and Milen Fedora.
- The SP recovery amount for the skill Sharp Light will now match the skill descriptions.
- I: 15 x2 per hit > 30 x2 per hit
- II: 20 x2 per hit > 40 x2 per hit
- III: 25 x2 per hit > 50 x2 per hit
- IV: 20 x3 per hit > 60 x3 per hit
- Fixed the issue where the command lock function would not work correctly if Evasion is used while command-locked and with the Lancia.
- Fixed the issue where the SP recovery amount was not adjusted properly when the skill Sharp Light is used while mounted.
- Fixed the issue where a black line would appear on Musa’s leg while wearing Epheria Marine underwear.
- Fixed a graphical issue which the Ninja’s hair did not show when equipping the Epheria Marine Helmet.
- Fixed the issue where the bead part of Rektar Piercing could not be dyed.
Pearl Shop Update
- All equipment with increased accuracy stats will now show the same description as dishes, crystals, and elixir items. All effects remain the same.
- The Item category for Jukebox items have been changed from Interior > Props to Interior > Jukebox.
- A new voice option in character customization has been added.
- Sausan Golden Wagon located around Shultz Guard post would appear more naturally now.
- Fixed the text discrepancy between the knowledge title of Castle Ruins Seal (from Old Moon Guild Travel Journal) and the word Castle Ruins in the description.
- Fixed the issue where “Navigate” button would be displayed in the Quest Info window instead of “Black Spirit” button when a Black Spirit quest is completed.
- Fixed an issue that the auto-navigation to NPC Annolisa Rosie was not working properly.
- Deleted tutorial for Heidel.
- A pop-up window has been added for using coupons.
- Trash bin highlight will be canceled if you stop dragging an item by left-clicking.
- The height of input fields for inputting item quantities has been slightly enlarged.
- A new guide video “Basic Controls and Combat” has been added. You can check it out from the guide button list in the World Map.
- Changed the message box text that appears when no horse is selected for exchange.
- Selected horse info will be reset if you open the Exchange window again after selecting a horse and closing it.
- You can take high-resolution screenshots while your character is lying down on the ground.
- Fixed the issue which the knowledge card grades were all shown in grey.
- Fixed the issue where the entire coupon list would show if you increase the quantity of an item.
- Fixed the issue where a coupon was shown as available despite different item categories.
- Fixed the issue where Venia Riding Attire would look unnatural if character customization was done while wearing the attire.
- Fixed the issue where linking an item in the chat would cause a crash.
- Fixed the issue which the Kriegsmesser would move when the Dark Knight is sailing the Epheria Sailboat.