This patch update was approximately 35MB and included adjustments to the Wizard/Witch class.
● Error has been fixed where players could not learn the skill “Residual Thunder”.
● Error has been fixed where players could not use “Lightning Strike” skill on horseback.
● Lightning Strike skill will no longer use an abnormal amount of spirit when on cool-down.
● Magic of Arrows skill description has been altered.
– Long Distance Hill and Protection skills have been fixed so that area of effect will also work on targets that are knocked down.
● Mana consumption has been modified so that it will now absorb after the last skill is used.
● Resuscitation skill now works correctly when in a party or with guild members.
● Meteor skill flame effects have been reduced.
● Thunderstorm skill cool-down now works correctly.
● Fixed behavior issues where allied skills would harm allied players.
● Guild Mission Monster “Perry de” attack patterns have changed.
● The vitality of some Media region monsters have been changed.
● Some NPC Exchange items have been deleted:
– Hardened rock fragments
– Shapeless bundle mane
– Golem shattered fragments
– Proof of fanatic
– Magic necklace ornament
● The quantity of required NPC Exchange items have been reduced for some items:
|Exchange Tokens||Item Exchanged||Original number needed||New number needed|
|Fallen decision||Michalis Weapons||100/75||40/30|
|Hardened rock fragments||Tari dozen armor||300||120|
|Shabby coin pocket||Secondary Weapon Damage||200||80|
|Shapeless bundle mane||Hoepiryeok secondary weapon||200||80|
|Pieces of good fortune||Armor strength of Hebe||200||80|
|Old dog tag||Hebe fitness gloves||160/120||60/50|
|Fitness armor of Hebe||300/255||120/100|
|Xiaoshan provisions package||Hebe fitness shoes||200/150||80/60|
|Fitness helmet of Hebe||250/185||100/75|
|Bandana pirates||Secondary Weapon Damage||100||40|
● Media Monsters now drop more trash items and silver.
● The number of fragments in the memory of the incantation standing Cartier compensation has been increased.
● Crafting window has been adjusted so you can now cancel processes.
We hope you have a more enjoyable time on Black Desert.