- The icon of Kutum’s power stone item has been changed.
Background, NPC, Effect, Cutscene changes
- When approaching or leaving the area of Elvia, the background has been changed to change naturally.
- The format of the video and Kzaka cutscene video that are exposed when the character is first accessed has been changed.
- The bug that the shape of the hand was exposed awkwardly when a male character moves to the surface while diving has been corrected.
- Ahib’s Griffon, which appeared in the Echo of the Rift, has been modified so that it does not follow too far.
- The ancient Puturum appearing in the Echo of the Rift has been modified so that it does not follow too far.
- Corrected the bug that graphics are unnaturally exposed in a specific area of the Keithley Rock Belt.
- The typographical error in the conditional phrase for the start of the adventure journal ‘Fugar’s Success Period’ has been corrected.
- A typo in the description of the wine glass item containing the withered starlight has been corrected.
- The bug of moving to the class introduction page when clicking the non-awakening video of some classes (K) has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem where the list in the combo box was abnormally exposed if there was no target for the Old Moon Grand Prix ranking.