Major Update – Dream Arduanatt (Tier 10 Horses)
A new fantasy horse ‘Dream Aduanat’ has been added
- Dream Arduanatt is a new fantasy horse that allows you to obtain a different appearance and learn stronger unique skills compared to the exisiting Arduanatt
- In order to obtain the Dream Arduanatt, you must first prepare a male and female Arduanatt, and then use additional materials to attempt ‘Dream’.
- Dreaming materials can be obtained by collecting and processing a certain number of items obtained when delivering horses using Imperial Delivery. You can select the amount of material to use when attempting a dream, and the higher the amount consumed, the higher the chance of dreaming success up to 100%.
- If the fantasy horse dreams are successful, the existing female and male aduanats are combined into one and a new Arduanatt is born. If the dream fails, only the additional material items used will disappear, and the male and female Aduanatt are returned.
- Dream Arduanatt is born with one or two skills exclusively for Dream Aduanatt, such as the spirit of a horse, double leap, wings of the wind, which are unique skills of Aduanatt.
- Dream Arduanatt has a red mane and has an exclusive effect
- Dream Arduanatt’s unique skills can only be acquired when it is first born, and later horses can only learn skills that can be acquired with normal Arduanatt.
- The appearance of Dream Arduanatt Art will be released when the horse arrives on live servers
Arduanatt walking in the sky, Diné going through the desert, Doom cutting the earth… The wonderful appearance of the fantasy horses and their powerful and useful unique skills have been exciting for players. Unlike in the early days, there are many people now who own a Dream horse, so the excitement has diminished, and there are more players who want a new dream horse. So, we are introducing a more beautiful, more powerful new dream horse. In particular, we hope this will be a new goal for those who mainly enjoy training and horse content, and we want to give it a little more meaning to those with a high training level. Today, we will only show you Arduanatt, but Diné and Doom, who have great appreances and abilities, are also in development as well. We hope you look forward to it.
Music Album Changes – Orchestra
- A new feature ‘Orchestra’ has been added to the music album
- Orchestra is a function that allows you to summon and play a Shai character when you are currently using another class, or when the family has two Shai characters.
- To summon and play Shai characters use these instructions as follows:
- Select a song to play from the music album and press the play button
- In the performance setting window, select the Shai character and instrument to be summoned
- When you press Start playing, the Shai character is summoned and starts playing
- You can stop playing the summoned Shai character through the upper left note UI
- When using the band function, one Shai character can be summoned, and the summoned Shai character can only be soloed
- The Shai character you want to summon must be equipped with an instument
- The band function can only be used in the basic standby position, and the Shai character can be summoned even on a sailing ship
- Summoned Shai disappears when the distance from the summoned Shai character is more than a certain distance
- You cannot open the music album while the summoned Shai character is playing
Shai’s instrument play is only possible when playing Shai. However, there are moments when I want to watch Shai play even while playing with other characters. For this, we allowed a Shai character from the family to be summoned and played. Now, if there is a Shai character in the family, you can summon and play Shai while playing other characters. And… When summoning a Shai character as a Shai character, we are also considering the part where a group can play ensemble.
Monster Changes – New Sea Monster
- Reports of the Old Moon Rescue Corps indicate that Rekrashan, who had haunted the border of Ross Sea and Margoria, has now moved between the border of Juur Sea and Margoria.
- Nineshark and Black Rust have formed a colony between the borders of Juur Sea and Margoria, after being attracted by the condensed black energy of Rekrashan
- When killing Ninesharks and Black Rusts border between the Juur Sea and the Margoria Sea, there is a chance to reveal the Rekrashan.
- Rekrashan, who has never been exposed outside the surface for long, is vulnerable to external shocks and is stunned for a short time when intensively bombarded
- When you defeat Rekrashan, you can get loot for up to 3 people
- You can obtain some of the materials used to make yellow grade equipment that can be worn on Carracks
- However, it cannot be obtained from Black Desert Lab
A year has passed since we introduced the ocean update. First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks to players who will love the ocean update and have supported us in updates. While bartering is the main focus of the content, sea monster hunting such as Hekaru and pirate ships remained as a means to support this. Starting with this update, we are going to add a hunting ground where you can experience the power of a stronger Carrack that will also be rewarding to many captains who have worked hard to develop their ships. In addition, we are planning to expand sea hunting as well to obtain materials for Carracks, which were previously limited to barter and daily quests.
- It is easier for adventurers to discover the ‘Cursed Pirate Ship’.
- ‘Cursed Pirate Ship’ begins to appear around the ships of players
Background, NPC, effect, cutscene
- Olun’s Colossus appearing in the Valley of Olun in the O’Dyllita area has been changed to display the attack range in advance when attacking, and the effect of the attack has been changed to be more intuitive
- In some areas of the northern wheat farm, it has been modified so that it does not collide with NPCs in a transparent state.
- An effect has been added to the movement speed increase buff.
- The sound effect that is output when the character attacks CRITICAL has been improved.
- When setting the screen quality remaster mode or ultra mode, the bug where that the light effect of the character’s body was too strong has been fixed.
- The maximum price of the Central Market for accessories of the following item (V) grade has been increased
- Creepy Ring on the Back
- Tungrad Ring
- Eye of the Ruins Ring
- Ring of Crescent Guardian
- Black Distortion Earring
- Ethereal Earrings
- Dawn Earring
- Tungrad Earring
- Narc Ear Accessory
- Tungrad Necklace
- Ogre Ring
- Laytenn’s Power Stone
- Bensho’s Necklace
- Turo’s Belt
- Tungrad Belt
- Valtarra Eclipsed Belt
- Basilisk’s Belt
- Orkinrad’s Belt
- Centaurus Belt
- A clue about where to use the spirit of the ghost has been added to the item description.
- A typo in the item list that can be obtained from ‘Eora’s Elixir Box I’ among NPC Eora’s sales list in Black Desert Lab has been corrected, and [Party] Elixir of Deadly Assassin has been added.
- The elixir of the fallen iron armor that could be obtained from Eora’s Elixir Box I has been changed so that it can be obtained from the ‘Eora’s Elixir Box’.
- Additional stories have been heard of seeing pieces of the Rich Merchant’s Ring all over the continent. When I put together the stories that were told this time, the following clues came out.
- Second piece – In the pockets of drunkards intoxicated with the fragrance of flowers
- Third piece – At the end of the sea of re-creation
- Fourth piece – From the darkness wandering through the maze of thoughts
- Epheria Carrack Chiro’s equipment and material items can be mass-produced, 3 types of processing methods have been added.
||How to obtain
|Wave Residue Adhesive x10
||Violent Sea Monster’s Ooze x10
Starlight Emulsifier x10
Starlight Powder x1
|Delicately Polished Support x10
||Violent Sea Monster’s Bone x10
Starlight Hardener x10
Starlight Powder x1
|Violent Wave Plywood x1
||Violent Sea Monster’s Scale x10
Saltwater Crocodile’s Scale x10
Starlight Powder x1
- The duration of the effect of strong protection that can be obtained from the supply officer Darts of the Red Battlefield has been increased by about 3 seconds. In addition, a Super Armor effect has been added to the effect of protection, and the duration is the same as other effects.
- Skill EXP has been added to the loot obtained when defeating guild bosses.
- Ancient Puturum
- Giant Mudster
In the case of the guild boss, it was a weekend night content where guild members cooperated to subdue and share loot, but as time passed and everyone became stronger, the rewarding charm decreased a lot. Currently, about 20% of all guilds are subduing the other bosses except for the slots. To make you feel a little more attractive, we have added a Skill EXP reward similar to the wind mist secretary. The guild boss is also a little different from the field boss, and we will continue to refine it, including rewards, so that all guild members can smash it.
- Game settings – The number of health counting has been added to the superimposed health gauge view.
- Fixed a problem where the party leader’s class icon was changed to the witch icon when the party member left the loading screen.
- The ability to check the gear equipped in another characters inventory in the game end window has been added.
- A phrase that reconnects immediately after leaving has been added to the guidance text that appears when leaving the guild.
- A button to refresh the web page has been added to the upper right of the UI window.
- World boss summon message has been changed. You can check the summon of the boss together through the message.