Node War Changes
- Node wars have been reorganized into territorial disputes.
- The node war, which was held around a specific node selected for each day of the week, will now proceed in their <Territory Unit>. For example, on Monday, all nodes in Balenos, and on Tuesdays, all nodes in Serendia are held.
- A <Start Node> is set in each territory. If you participated in the first node war and captured a node, you must participate in this starting node battle. After a successful capture, you can gradually expand your power to other nodes connected to the occupied area.
- For example, if Guild A occupies the starting point of <Balenos Forest>, in the next node war, you can challenge the connected node <Bartali Farm>.
- If Guild A has captured <Balenos Forest> and is challenging <Bartali Farm>, Guild B can challenge all nodes that Guild A is occupying or attacking. As a result, your attack and defense strategy becomes very important.
- As the entire territory has been changed to a node battle area, participants can now battle with each other anywhere in the Black Desert World. However, safe areas are still excluded from this rule.
- The maximum number of nodes that a guild can occupy in a territory is 10.
- ※ For the reorganized content, a separate video guide will be produced and provided to help you understand more.
- You can enjoy the node war in Kamasylvia, a land that preserves the natural beauty. You can experience new battles with guild members in a terrain that you have never experienced before, such as vast grasslands, dense forests, and ancient ruins.
- The existing concept of ‘tiers’ will be maintained, and the entire area of Balenos will be changed to tier 1 beginner.
- The number of nodes, tiers, and taxes for each territory have been readjusted.
|Day of the week
||Calpheon, Valencia, Kamasylvia
||Serendia, Valencia, Kamasylvia
- The method of obtaining tax before node/siege has been changed.
|Acquired immediately upon capture
||After capture ~ Acquired at a specific time every day when occupying the node/territory
- As a War Hero, the way to participate in node war/siege war has been changed.
- Now each territory and node has a ‘Maximum Score’ to receive the War Heroes
- This score is according to the equipment of the adventurer who wants to participate, and the points sum cannot to exceed the maximum allowed.
- Guilds in possession of the territory have been changed so that they can receive War Heroes.
- Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah, and Valencia have been changed so that one guild can control multiple territories at once.
- As a reward for the occupation of the node war, a merchant NPC trading exclusively with glorious warriors has been added.
- If you participate in each node and successfully capture it, you can go to the exclusive merchant NPC and purchase several items (individual funds).
- The store changes depending on the node tier, but much better items are provided from tier 2 or higher.
- The benefits that the Guild Leader can get when winning the node battle and the siege battle have increased significantly.
- The stats of the crown and armor of the exclusive equipment, which are the privileges of the guild’s leader (lords and castle lords) who have won the pre-occupation of each dominion and direct control, have been changed
||Crown of the Silver Mane
||Silver Mane’s Armor
||Blue Lion’s Crown
||Blue Lion’s Armor
||Crown of the Golden Eagle
||Armor of the Golden Eagle
Defense 19 ~ 25
Max Health 50 ~ 100
Max MP 50 ~ 100
Max Health 210
Monster Damage Reduction 10
||Max Health 1,000
Max Health 360
Max MP 100
Monster Damage Reduction 13
- Exclusive equipment and accessories that can be purchased (guild funds) for the guild leader of the guild that have won the siege and node battles have been added.
- This exclusive equipment and accessories are for a 7-day period, and only the guild leader who has succeeded in the 2nd tier or higher can acquire them (select 1).
The node war will be reorganized into a new shape.
The reorganization focused on two main topics. One is to add strategic options to participation in node battles so that various battle patterns can unfold, and the other is to increase loot that can intensify your desire for victory.
As the method of occupying the node has been changed to a sort of ‘eat the ground’ rule, guilds with a larger number of members can benefit greatly through gradual expansion. On the other hand, we tried to compensate the imbalance according to the size of the guild as much as possible by allowing guilds with a somewhat insufficient number of people to take advantage of sufficient gaps through strategic selection. In particular, since all lands in the estate are now node battle areas, the limit on the number of participants will be lifted at all nodes except for tier 1. However, this part will be adjusted in response to the opinions of global adventurers. Along with this, the total number of nodes where base wars take place, and expansion and reduction will be flexible and frequent depending on the size of participation in node wars by country.
On the other hand, in addition to the basic tax that can be obtained when the node is successfully captured, the privilege to use the merchant NPC, which sells rare munitions, has been added to further enhance the victory reward. This merchant sells elixirs and elixirs needed for battle at a slightly lower price. Items to help with growth are also being considered. In addition, the benefits have been greatly enhanced for the guild leader of the guild who won the node war and siege war. Today, we plan to provide powerful munitions to each of the guild leader adventurers who are dedicated to the guild so that they can equip them with the dignity that suits their hard work and as a guild leader who has won victory in the fierce battlefield.
For the reorganized node battle, we plan to actively collect opinions by providing a test environment to global adventurers through the Black Desert Lab. And based on that feedback, it will be introduced to the live server after improving its completeness. However, as the Black Desert Lab is currently preparing for the World Siege War, we will provide a test environment after that or through other methods. We ask for your patience and understanding.
On the other hand, the reinforcement of the benefits related to the guild leader will be updated on the live server as soon as possible, regardless of whether or not the node war reorganization is introduced.
※ In addition, we are reviewing the Black Spirit 100% and 200% skills of all characters. Only characters with a large difference in performance will be upgraded. In addition, the 200% Black Spirit skill will have a rather long cooldown, as it has great influence in large-scale battles. In addition, for some skills with strong influence, such as Wizard and Witch’s ‘Protection Area’, Valkyrie’s ‘Elion’s Protection’, etc. We are considering a way to adjust it. Any comments on this part are also appreciated.