Global Lab Changes this week!
Node War Revamp
Node War UI Change
- The node war information tab on the world map has been changed to a new look.
- You can see at a glance the current occupation status of the node through the changed node icon and color.
- When a node is captured, each guild is assigned a unique color, and when an adjacent node is captured, the captured node is filled with the color of the captured guild.
- If you select a node occupied by a guild, all adjacent bases that the guild is occupying are highlighted.
- The boundary line separating the province and the boundary line of the node occupied by a specific guild are indicated by a thick yellow line.
- The boundary line separating each base is indicated by a dark gray line.
The distinction between the starting base and the general base can be distinguished through the icon.
- Through the filter, you can check the nodes occupied by our guild, nodes by tier, and nodes by day of the week.
- When you select the node war information tab on the world map, you can distinguish that the entire territory area where the node war is in progress is slowly blinking.
- UI that allows you to know the status of the guild fortress during the node war has been added.
- You can see the status of the fortresses that are in progress, and you can use the automatic route search function by pressing the flag button.
- The UI of the attacked node is displayed in red
<Left: Before being hit> <Right: After being hit>
Node War Systems Revamp
- The contents of the reorganization of the node war/siege war have been changed as follows.
- At the time of the alliance, only the guild leader of the lord guild has been changed to be able to use the chief exclusive shop after the node war ends.
- The total number of cannon stations that can be installed at each node has been changed to be limited to 6.
- The contents of the reorganization of the node war/siege war have been modified as follows.
- The bug that the guild mark of the occupied n ode was displayed in black and white has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem where the text of ‘Main Town’ was displayed in the information window when setting the center node.
- The bug that destroyed nodes are included in the number of our guild nodes has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem where Kamasylvia content was not added to the node war channel guide in the server selection UI.
- Corrected the bug that Kamasylvia was not added to the guidance for the node/siege war progress server in the server movement UI.
- An awkward bug in the system message output when an elephant is attempted to receive an elephant by a position that cannot receive an elephant in an elephant breeding house has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where a non-participant in a node war could interact with an elephant occupant to board an elephant during the node war.
- Fixed a problem where the hometown setting button UI did not disappear even when ESC was pressed.
- Fixed a problem where the ‘Gather Up’ skill could not be used when the node war of the central node was ended at the same time as the node war started.
- Fixed a problem where the assistant could not set the main fortress.
- Fixed the problem that even if the connected node was destroyed, the disconnected node with the fort was not destroyed when the node war was in progress.
- When selecting a node occupied by the commander, the center node fortress setting window has been modified to not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug where you could hit mounted-type attached buildings (Hawacha, Flame Tower, etc.) of other nodes that are not related during node wars.
- Fixed a bug where it is possible to hit the node fortress of another mode that is not related to the node war with a pet.
- Fixed a problem where the main camp setting was not automatically set after occupying the second node.
- Fixed a problem where guild members of the alliance guild could not use the guild war shop after the node war ended.
- The bug that there is no image of ‘Guild War Shop’ knowledge has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem where the node war status board was not displayed even though the node war was in progress.
- Fixed a problem where you could not put Kzarka, Nouver, Kutum, Karanda cannonballs in the Lynch cannon.
- The item description of the Kzarka siege weapon has been changed in more detail.
Node War Loot Shop
- The loot shop function that can be used by the guild that won the node war has been changed.
- Now, this shop is available for <War Merchant> NPCs in Velia, Heidel, Calpheon, Mediah, Valencia, Kamasylvia, Dreighan, and O’dylita from 11 PM to 9 PM the next day after the node war ends. .
- If you win the node on the day, you can use the loot shop at the highest node level you have. The items that can be purchased at the loot shop differ depending on the tier of node you have, and are as follows.
- In the loot shop, all items will be rotated every specific cycle. However, it will be composed of items that are meaningful to adventurers as it is a loot obtained by winning victory.
|Loot shop Tier||NPC name|
|Tier 1||Ray Folet|
|Tier 2||Thorex beckin|
|Tier 4||Bagulas Potia|
|Item name||Price||Node Tier Required||Limit number of purchases|
|Essence of Glory||10 million silver coins||Tier 3, Tier 4||x3|
|Essence of Courage||10 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2||x2|
|Essence of Courage||10 million silver coins||Tier 3, Tier 4||x3|
|Marni’s Unstable Fuel||5 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4||x5|
|Caphras’ Stone Box – 50||100 million silver coins||Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4||x1|
|Honorable Tier 1 Loot Chest||10 million silver coins||Tier 1|
|Honorable Tier 2 loot chest||15 million silver coins||Tier 2|
|Honorable Tier 3 loot chest||20 million silver coins||Tier 3|
|Honorable Tier 4 loot chest||25 million silver coins||Tier 4|
|Honorary Item Drop Increase Scroll||5 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4|
|Honorary Combat XP Scroll||5 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4|
|Honorary Skills EXP Scroll||5 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4|
|Battlefield Tears||5 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4|
|Fresh orange juice||100,000 silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4||x10|
|Sweet raspberry juice||100,000 silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4|
|Sour Green Grape Juice||100,000 silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4|
|Mass of pure magic||2 million silver coins||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4||x1|
- The information of new items added to the loot shop is as follows.
|Honorary Item Drop Increase Scroll||Item drop increase chance 10% increased (Duration 60 minutes)|
|Honorary Combat XP Scroll||200% increase in combat experience (duration 60 minutes)|
|Honorary Skills EXP Scroll||50% increase in skill experience gained (duration 60 minutes)|
- The following are the honorable loot boxes that can be purchased at the loot shop at each node tier.
- The following gold bars can be obtained from the Honorable Loot Box.
- Splendid Spirit Fragments that can be obtained from the prestigious loot box is as follows:
|Splendid Destruction Spirit Fragment x1
Shining Powder x100
Black Stone (Weapon) x100
Alchemy Stone Shard x500
|Splendid Destruction Spirit Stone|
|Splendid Guardian Spirit Fragment x1
Shining Powder x100
Black Stone (Armor) x100
Alchemy Stone Shard x500
|Splendid Guardian Spirit Stone|
- The formula for the production of 3 types of crystals that can be produced through the essence of glory that can be purchased at the loot shop has been changed as follows.
|Essence of Glory x10
Forest Fury x1
Magical Shard x10
Infinite Magic Crystal-Special Evasion 1
Black Stone (Armor) 100
|Jin, Bon, Won Honorable Glory Crystal-Special Evasion
1 out of 3 can be obtained
- The formula for producing two types of crystals that can be produced through the Essence of Courage that can be purchased at the loot shop has been changed as follows.
|Essence of Courage x10
Accrad’s Crystal x1
Magical Shard x10
Black Stone (Weapon) x100
|Crystal of Honorable Courage-Accrad|
|Essence of Courage x10
Olukas’ Crystal x1
Magical Shard x10
Black Stone (Weapon) x100
|Crystal of Honorable Courage-Olukas|
- Two exclusive items that can only be worn by guild leaders, assistants and officers, who have won the 2nd tier or higher node battle, 2 types of black star weapons of Woolrim and 4 types of evil spirit accessories of Woorim have been added.
- This exclusive weapon and accessory is a 7-day limited-time item, and you can select and use only 1 of 6 types when you win at a node of 2 or higher.
- When winning at a node level 2 or higher, only the guild leader can purchase 1 ‘Resignation of the Battlefield’ on the day of winning the node war through the guild leader shop, with only 1 million guild funds.
- As soon as the guild leader has become a lord or a holy lord, he will receive 1 ‘Resignation of the Battlefield’ along with a dedicated helmet and armor item from the warehouse of the relevant province immediately.
- Guild Captains can purchase weak ringing weapon boxes or weak ringing accessories with guild funds of 100 million using the guild shops in each metropolis.
- You can obtain the evil spirit accessory by crafting 1 thought of the battlefield and 1 accessory that feels weak.
- You can acquire the Black Star Weapon of Woolim by crafting 1 thought of the battlefield and 1 weapon box with a weak sound.
- However, Shai characters can acquire Artini Sol of Woolim. Ullim’s Artini Sol has the same effect as the Copper (V) Artini Sol.
QoL User Interface Changes
- The list of the same ingredients has been changed so that the list of the same ingredients is not exposed during the recent successful recipe when used in cooking tools and alchemy tools used in residential areas.
- It has been improved so that you can check the durability of tools while cooking or alchemy.
- When the quantity of material remaining during mass processing is less than the number of successful mass processing, it has been changed to convert to normal processing.
- A function that allows the monsters you want to be marked separately on the mini-map has been added.
- Rare monsters cannot be marked.
- The function can be set in the knowledge (H) window
- Fixed a problem in which the hero icon alignment of the battlefield was exposed abnormally in the hero status of the battlefield.
- The easy menu area at the top of the ESC menu has been expanded. You can register more menus and use them quickly by pressing the left and right buttons or operating the mouse wheel.
- You can register a menu by clicking Edit Menu at the top left of the ESC menu.
- Fixed a problem where the UI arrangement was exposed abnormally in the chat window option.
- The bug that the item icon in the collection number check UI hides the collection number has been corrected.
- Marni’s Stone Collection Count When checking the number of items collected after completing the collection in the UI, abnormal exposure has been fixed.
- Filters for each guild that occupied bases have been added to the world map.
- The letter validity period has been changed to be exposed in a separate area at the bottom.
- +2% critical damage has been added to Kzarka, Suppressed Kzarka, Light of Offin Tet, Ramones weapons [PC Cafe] and Arsha main weapons.
- +2% critical damage has been added to the description of the Black Star main weapon.
- Note from BDFoundry: Blackstar weapons were found to have a 2% crit damage increase on them unintentionally so this has been added to the tooltip for now. As a result all other items were tested and other items were found to have effects not working properly or having similar issues. Devs are working on a data code restructure to prevent similar issues in the future but this will take some time. For now the 2% crit damage has also been added to other weapons such as Kzarka and Offin Tet. Next week live servers will be updated to fix missing tooltips.
- For full details on some item tooltip errors and effects not being applied for all countries, you can check the [Notice] on the Black Desert Website.
- The sound effects of monsters encroached on Hadum have been improved to be more natural.
- The bug of being intermittently caught by a freshwater crocodile appearing in Lake Kaia has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in which Cox pirates were caught or lumped in a specific location on Padix Island.
- After vigilance is activated in Kratuka, it has been modified to end after detecting a new adventurer for 10 seconds when leaving the hunting space.
- Regardless of the probability of Yulho appearing after the second duel at each stage in the Pit of Undying, it has been modified so that the participating monsters appear normally after receiving the third quest.
- The maximum range of airborne attacks used by Karanda singing the storm has been reduced.
- In certain circumstances, the bug that the monster in the depths of the sealed ruins did not follow has been corrected.
Quest, Knowledge Changes
- Fixed a bug where ‘Second Judgment: Naga, How Much Do You Know?’ the question could not be grasped due to intermittent dialogue when proceeding with the quest.
- A typo in the request for ‘[Daily] Transportation of Supplies’ has been corrected.
Background, NPC, effect, cutscene Changes
- Fixed the problem that the defense judgment effect was not exposed when the game pad was set to use.
- In the Old Moon Grand Prix, when the detection of hostile adventurers, which is a special feature of companion animals, is activated, the phenomenon that the directions disappear has been corrected.
- The bug that certain places in the Taptar Plain base were exposed awkwardly has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem where the defense judgment icon was exposed to stretch in the crop mode.
- The bug that the client was terminated when entering the Old Moon Grand Prix UI has been corrected.
- The CI that appears when running the game has been changed.
Pearl Store Changes
- When wearing the following costume, the bug that looked unnatural in certain situations has been corrected.
- [Sorceress] Queen Heart Underwear
- [Maehwa] Shudad Gakgu
- [Wizard] Treant Camouflage
- [Wizard] Desert Camouflage
- [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassis
- [Dark Knight] Laurent Bikini
- [Mystic] Banha Helmet
- Fixed the problem that the damage amplification effect was not applied in the following skill when wearing Narc, Okaira, and Valtara weapons.
Black Spirit: Nature’s Tremble
Flow: Split Shot
Sanctitas de Enslar (1 hit)
New Year’s Eve
Flow: Prey Hunt
- Fixed the bug that the down attack was not applied in the last hit of the Prime: Bloody Calamity skill.
- Fixed the bug that the skill addon effect was not applied when continuously using right-clicking when using the Flame Buster I, II, III skill not on cooldown.
- Fixed the bug that the skill effect was abnormally displayed during charging the Core: Flame Buster skill by right-clicking continuously.
- The bug has been fixed that the skill effect was displayed abnormally when using the Core: Bloom skill after Chase.
- The bug has been fixed that the attack was not applied normally in the last action when moving to the left while acquiring Kunai: Paralysis I and Absolute: Kunai Throw and entering the Kunai Throw command.
- The bug has been fixed in which the Shuriken Throw was used first before Ninja Step was used when linking during Alert Stance.
- The bug has been fixed that the defense judgement effect icon was not displayed when using Air Strike and Balanced Strike.
- Fixed the bug where the character was chasing the previous target when connecting the Rampaging Predador, Prime: Rampaging Predator skills with Wolf’s Hunger, Absolute Wolf’s Hunger
- After using the Succesion: Flash Step skill, Prime: Knee Hammer it has been modified to be quickly linked to the Twisted Collision skill.
- The Prime: Hidden Claw skill has been modified to connect to the Twisted Collision skill when on cooldown.
- The bug has been fixed that the movement of the character was unnaturally displayed in certain situations while using the Morning Dew skill.
- Fixed the bug that the skill effect was abnormally displayed when using the Core: Luthraghon’s Call skill after the Glide skill.
- The effect obtained when installing a bonfire using the bonfire tool has been changed as follows.
- Increases health recovery +25 for 10 seconds
- Increases mana recovery +1 for 10 seconds
- The duration of the bonfire has been increased to 30 minutes.
The second part is that if you are attacked while defending, you will be pushed back a lot, making it difficult to do other actions. Therefore, we made more use of the image of’Cratum’, the largest shield type, and improved it so that Nova can stand firmly without being pushed back even if it is attacked if it is in the protected state of Kratum.
Lastly, it is the part where the activation speed of the succession skill is a little slow. This is a part that aims for a heavy action intentionally to maintain this concept, as the Nova’s main weapon, the Morning Star, was designed in a shape that increases while being heavy. However, in order to alleviate the inconvenience through this, we have improved the attack and movement of the SS and Axian to protect Nova quickly. Now, when the SS and Axian receive Nova’s command, they can quickly approach and contain the enemy, and the Axian’s attack has been changed to feel more threatening.
- After Quoratum’s Binding skill, Icy Fog, and Prime: Star’s Call skill has been improved to smoothly link.
- After Quoratum’s Opening, Sprint has been changed to activate only by holding the W + Shift keys.
- It has been improved to restore stamina while using the Storming Star skill.
- After the Bitter Star skill, it has been improved to link with the Vengeful Star skill 3rd hit.
- The bug that stamina did not recover when using Quoratum’s Ascension skill after movment skills has been corrected.
- The cooldown time setting has been changed so that the ‘Accel:’ skill can be set.
- The bug that stamina recovery was applied late when the direction key input was maintained after using the Break Orbit skill has been corrected.
- Fixed the bug that the super armor effect was not applied during the last hit Accel: Royal Fencing: Fleche.
- Fixed the bug where the Super Armor effect was not applied during the last hit of Accel: sSwooping Ring.
- It has been improved so that the Royal Fencing: Riposte skill when in automatic protection statnce can be smoothly linked with another skill while using Quoratum’s Protection.
- Prune: Frost on the snow skill has been added.
- The amount of recovery of life when hitting some of the skillls has been increased as follows.
|Skill name||Before change||After change
|Prime: Bitter Reign III||Health Recovery +20 upon successful hit||Health Recovery +25 upon successful hit|
|Prime: Bitter Reign IV||Health Recovery +25 upon successful hit||Health Recovery +30 upon successful hit|
|Prime: Icy Thorns III||Health Recovery +20 upon successful hit||Health Recovery +25 upon successful hit|
|Prime: Icy Thorns IV||Health Recovery +25 upon successful hit||Health Recovery +30 upon successful hit|
- The effect of increasing the casting speed applied when using the Prime: Icy Thorns skill has been changed to 10% increase for 10 seconds.
- The PvE damage amount of Prime: Vengeful Star skill has been changed as follows.
|Before change||After change
|1 Hit Damage 1230% x4
2 Hit Damage 1230% x4
3 Hit Damage 1230% x5
|1 Hit Damage 1353% x4
2 Hit Damage 1353% x4
3 Hit Damage 1353% x5
- The following skills have been improved to smoothly connect.
- Icy Kiss, Icy Fog, Prime: Icy Thorns, Rabam skills after Prime: Entangling Icy Thorns
- Other skills after Prime: Stamma’s Mate
- Prime: Stamma’s Mate, Prime: Fianchetto, Prime: Frozen Darkness, Rabam skills after Command: Rime Ice
- Command: Rime Ice after Prime: Frozen Earth
- Prime: Vengeful (2nd hit) after Prime: Bitter Reign
- Prime: Fianchetto after Prime: Frozen Darkness
- Prime: Frozen Darkness after other skills
- Other skills while using Icy Fog backwards in succession state
- Icy Fog, Prime: Star’s Call after Command: Opening, Prime: Icy Prison
- Succession: Quoratum’s Opening skill has been improved as follows.
- Improved to connect with the Command: Rime Ice skill
- Improved to be able to change direction immediately when starting the skill
- Cooldown reduced from 6 seconds to 5 seconds
- Succession: Quoratum’s Protection skill has been changed so that the character is not pushed back upon successful defense.
- * However, if the guard gauge is less than 40%, it will be pushed the same as before.
- After using the Quoratum’s Protection skill, even if the skill is automatically cast, it has been improved so that it can be linked more quickly with other skills.
- When using the Absolute: Punishing Trap skill while in Succession, it has been improved to make it easier to catch enemies close to the character.
- The backwards movement distance of Prime: Star’s Call has been increased.
- The duration of the DP increase effects obtained after summoning the Guards when acquiring the Succession: Quoratum’s Protection skill has been increased from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Succession: Quoratum’s Protectionn has been improved to restore stamina in the cast action.
- During the Command: Opening skill, the attack of the Axian and the thornwood Guards has been improved to activate more quickly.
- It has been improved to apply a stiffness effect to Axian’s attack when charging the Command: Opening skill
- Axian attacks have been added to apply all defense reduction and pain damage effects.
- Prime: Icy Prison has been modified to give priority to the Icy Prison order even if Axian and the Thornwood Guards are in other actions.
- When using Prime: Icy Prison and Command: Opening, Axian and the Thornwood Guards have been modified to attack the target that the character aimed at first.
- When using Prime: Icy Prison and Command: Opening, the movement distance that the Axian and the Thornwood Guards can attack toward the enemy has been increased during the charge.
- Axian has been changed to attack the target more violently during runaway.
- The bug that only 4 hits were applied to the last hit of Prime: Vengeful Star’s has been corrected.