Nouver Boss Update
Following Nightmare Kzarka, the powerful desert tyrant is preparing to face the adventurers. It is Bloodstained Nouver. Bloodstained Nouver like Nightmare Kzarka will also appear in a powerful shape different from the existing Nouver, so please look forward to it.
In addition, Nightmare Kzarka is set to appear only once or twice a week, but there are so many opinions that I would like it to appear a little more often, so I would like to improve this. The method may change, but as explained last week, we are considering it in such a way that the appearance is confirmed when adventurers gather their strength.
- As Nouver swept through the desert, the blood of the slaughtered permeated by Nouver’s sand breeze. The advent of Bloodstained Nouver lets adventurers and seniors, who travel to the desert, tremble in fear.
- Bloodstained Nouver is more powerful than the existing Nouver, constantly generating a continuous tornado targeting adventurers farther than him, and constantly attacking under the sand.
- As well as gaining new power, Bloodstained Nouver uses terrifying abilities that did not exist before.
- You can get more valuable loot by defeating Bloodstained Nouver. You can obtain Nouver secondary weapons up to IV (+0, I, II, III, IV), and the drop rate of certain adventurers’ relics, gold bars (up to 1kG), and magical black stones by type increases.
- When the existing world boss appeared, the items that were impossible for PvP in all regions have been changed to allow PvP outside of the boss base area.
- Valencian scholar Manmehan Nesser has marked the location of the Nouver driving sandstorm on the Valencia Desert Map as “Tyrant Hill”.