Tier 10 Arduanatt Changes
- The ‘dream’ system, which is a method of acquiring dream arduanat, has been improved
- To attempt a dream, you first need one male and one female arduanatt. Then use ‘Kturan’s fruit’ to attempt the dream process.
- ‘Kturan’s Fruit’ can be acquired through rewards for horse imperial delivery, horse racing, daily quest rewards, etc., and cannot be bought from the Central Market.
- Two arduanatts that have succeeded in dreaming are reborn and exchanged for one dream arduanatt. The horse is born with all the skills born in Arduanatt and those born in dreams. Birth skills do not disappear when you reset growth.
- Two Arduanatts who have failed in their dreams can be recovered at any time. Also, you can retry your dreams by using ‘Kturan’s Fruit’ again at any time.
In addition to the dream-born skills, we wanted to make Arduanatt learn more cool exclusive skills (including normal and dream-only), or some dream-like Arduanatts that have been reborn with awesome new appearances. We are constntly looking for a variety of ways to meet players expectations. In particular, we are looking for a direciton that can become a new or small goal for those who enjoy the training life skill as their main content. The options of our “Trainer” players are very important and we will continue to receive relevant feedback and ideas to improve the process as much as possible until the update is brought to official servers.