Found below are the patch notes for this week. We are excited to see the return of the Cherry Blossoms throughout the world! Join us in celebration and participate in the various events which can be found >Here<. This week’s patch is ~320MB.
[Challenge] Cherry Blossom Decoration Box Event.
[Loyalty] Cherry Blossom Seed Event.
Cherry Blossom world theme.
Cherry Blossom Screenshot Event
- Venture out into the beautiful world of Black Desert Online in pursuit of the ultimate Cherry Blossom themed screenshot! There will be plenty of breathtaking locations to snap pictures, ranging from the roadside between Heidel and Velia to the roadway between
- Submit Date: March 22nd – Mar. 28th (Final Submit Date)
- Staff’s Pick: March 29th – 31st
- Winners Announcement: March 31st
- Event Rules:
- Screenshots must be 1920×1080 or greater in resolution.
- Players must provide their correct Region & Family name in the post.
- The image must be posted on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on your own page, set to public, and include the hashtag #BDOcherryblossom2017 with your post submission.
- Screenshots cannot be edited in any way in external software outside of the game.
- Failure to abide by any of the above rules may result in voiding your eligibility to be selected as a winner.
- Prizes: Winners will be announced through our forums, and prizes will be delivered a few days after the contest ends.
- First Place (4 Players Total)
- Screenshots featured in-game via loading screens for a limited time.
- A single Zen Furniture Prop Set.
- A Single Value Pack (30 Days)
- A Cherry Blossom Earring.
- Instructions: Please follow these steps when posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram:
- Your post must include the tag #BDOcherryblossom2017
- Your post must include your family name and region.
- Submissions: You will need to submit the image as a post on your own Facebook, Twitter, Instagram page. It will require the post to be set to public so our team can find and view it, please be sure to include the required Hashtag and Family Name with Region.
- Disclaimer: By submitting your screenshot(s) for our “Cherry Blossom Screenshot” event, you understand and agree that the rights and ownership for the use of the screenshot(s) will automatically belong to Kakao Games Europe B.V. and can be used at Kakao Games Europe B.V.’s discretion.
Pearl Shop Update
* These items will be available only until Apr. 12th (before maintenance).
Auto-align feature has been added for individual quick slot setting. When moving individual quick slots through the edit UI function will now automatically stick together when placed near each other.
An option has been added to turn on or off the individual quick slots utilizing the ‘Auto-aligning’ function in the edit UI screen.
- When moving an item or skill from an individual quick slot to an empty quick slot will now result in the item or skill being removed from the previous slot.
The following items not being able to be sold to NPC merchants has been fixed:
Awakened Spirit’s Crystal
Black Magic Crystal – Harphia
Black Magic Crystal – Cobelinus
Black Magic Crystal – Viper
Black Magic Crystal – Hystria
Black Magic Crystal – Carmae
Wild horses in the mount area of Balenos’s territory and the Treant Forest in Calpheon’s territory, will no longer get stuck in the terrain.
The marketplace has been adjusted so that items, even those in the bidding phase, will be checked with the lowest priced item of the same type.
If an item of the same type with the lowest price (or within lower price range) is in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase/bid that lowest-priced version of the item.
If an item of the same type is available for a lower price and is not in the bidding phase, you will only be able to purchase that lowest-priced version of the item.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes when the maximum durability is restored, the same item is continuously restored.