[ Events ]
- [Event] Santa’s Gift Box.
- Start: 12/14/2016
- End: 12/28/2016
- During the event, Santa will appear in the sky riding his sleigh and dropping gifts through the world of Black Desert in the following regions:
- Velia, Heidel, Calpheon, Altinova, and Valencia
- Players can obtain various gifts by interacting(R) with the Gift Boxes:
- Christmas Decorated Candle
- Christmas Lace Wall Decor
- Christmas Black Spirit Face Wall Decor
- Christmas Black Spirit Snowball
- [Event] Hot Chocolate
- [Event] Santa Hat
- [Event] Pirate Bandana
- [Event] Pirate Eye Patch
- [Event] Pirate Flag
- [Event] Fox Mask
- [Event] Deep Bamboo Hat
- [Event] Medium Energy Tonic
- [Event] Unknown Dye Box Bundle
- [Event] Elion’s Tear
- [Event] Horse Flute (7 Days)
- [Event] Magic Carpet
- [Event] Jack-O-Lantern Mask
- [Event] Sweet Cone Hat
- [Event] Wolf Nose
- [Event] Devil Horn Headband
- [Event] Cherry Blossom Earring
- [Event] Taeguk Earring
- [Event] Taeguk Tattoo
- [Event] Scarecrow Mask
- [Event] Max HP Increase Scroll
- [Event] Stardust Candy
- [Event] Sour Candy
- [Event] King Candy
- [Event] Candy Basket
- [Event] Small Energy Tonic
- Roast Chicken
[ System ]
- Winter has arrived in Black Desert!
- Winter Theme Background has been added
- It has begun snowing in the world of Black Desert.
- Some regions will now have fallen snow and winter themes applied.
- Login, Channel Select, and game loading screens have had Winter themes added.
- In-game night times have a new Aurora effect added.
- Fallen snow effects have been added to some UI/Menu windows, these effects change at random each time the window(s) are opened.
- Christmas outfits, Furniture, and Decorations have been added!
- Pearl Shop gifting has temporarily returned for the holiday season.
- The following restrictions will apply to be eligible to send gifts, should you meet them you will be able to send gifts to the character you want:
- Character must be level 56 or above.
- You can input the quantity and the character name to receive when purchasing.
- To check for a gift simply open your mail with the (B) key to find them along with your normal mail.
- Gifts can only be sent to characters belonging to the same World (NA or EU) and can not be sent to yourself.
- You can not gift more items to someone than can normally be purchased/obtained. As an example gifting will not allow someone to go over the normal amount of possible inventory slots.
- While wearing the Zebra Underwear or Zebra Underwear (No Stockings), and entering Dye interface with the combat stance turned on will no longer cause a graphical glitch with the sorceress’ body.
- Equipping The Thermian Casual Outfit and hiding the hat will no longer cause a graphical glitch.
- Backlight and Reflection effects have been updated:
- The lobby character selection screen, lobby customization screen, Pearl Shop, in-game customization screen, and Dye UI have been updated to include the newly upgraded backlight and reflection effects.
- To celebrate the seasonal holidays, the following items will now be permanently available for sale in the Pearl Shop:
- Sunset Prop Set
- Golden Prop Set
- Golden Sunset Supper Set
Pearl Shop Update
- An issue that was causing the horse icon to randomly disappear from the screen when entering the settings menu directly after taking a horse out of the stable has been fixed.