This week’s patch brings a variety of smaller fixes and improvements and we are happy to announce the arrival of the Terrmian Waterpark and a new round of Attendance Rewards. Size of the patch will be ~778,77 MB
- Terrmian Waterpark Grand Opening! Items and quests related to the Terrmian Festival have been added.
*Known Issue: Text of NPC Rose in Terrmian Waterpark may not be displayed properly but this is a known issue and will be fixed shortly.
- Loyal Attendance Reward
- Start: July 13 00:00 UTC
- End: August 16, 07:59 UTC
- The Special in-game title has been distributed to the Fan Made Trailer Contest Winners.
[ System ]
- The EXP requirement per level has been reduced for characters below level 61.
- The guild master’s authorities can be delegated if the current master is absent (offline) for 15 days. (Previously 30 days)
- Fixed the issue where the 5 following titles were unobtainable:
- Obtain Red Nose’s Armor: Filled with Red Nose’s Energy
- Obtain Giath’s Helmet: Braids Look Good on Me
- Obtain Bheg’s Gloves: Owner of Unbreakable Gloves
- Obtain Muskan’s Shoes: Holder of Steel Shoes
- Obtain Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor: Blessed by Calpheon
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to leave the Dye and Beauty Salon screens if your character has died while having a desert illness with these screens open.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to leave the Knowledge screen in Console UI if your character has died with that screen open.
- Karma lost when flagging up and PKING another player has been adjusted.
- Lost Karma will be determined by the AP+DP stat difference between the two characters.
- A maximum of 120,000 Karma can be lost when a higher AP+DP stat character attacks a lower stat character.
- Sprinting on non-combat stance and non-awakening stance will now last longer.
- Fixed the issue where effects from Cold Dark Beer and Cool Draft Beer became nullified when the character tried to move swiftly while using those items
- Fixed the issue where the smash attack motion of Grave Digging IV differed from that of Grave Digging III.
- Skill description of Deep Thrust I and II has been changed.
- HP Recovery per hit → HP Recovery on good hits
- The skill Flow: Cry of Darkness now has a Down Smash effect.
- Using the skill Violation after 2nd, 3rd hits of Dead Hunt has become a bit easier.
- Using the skill Crow Food will now trigger the Invincible effect.
- The Counter Attack effect will now be applied properly upon using the skill Just Counter.
- The WP recovery effect will now function properly when connecting from the skill Sleet Steps to Stigma.
- Durability consumption has been slightly reduced for all Surado skills.
- Fixed the issue where a target was recovering too soon after falling to the ground due to an effect from Ninja’s skills.
- Magic DP has been increased.
- You can now use the following materials to polish Alchemy Stone of Life.
- High-Quality Fortune Teller Mushroom
- High-Quality Arrow Mushroom
- High-Quality Dwarf Mushroom
- High-Quality Cloud Mushroom
- High-Quality Sky Mushroom
- High-Quality Tiger Mushroom
- High-Quality Emperor Mushroom
- High-Quality Ghost Mushroom
- High-Quality Fog Mushroom
- High-Quality Hump Mushroom
- High-Quality Bluffer Mushroom
- High-Quality Ancient Mushroom
- High-Quality Amanita Mushroom
- Now all characters can enjoy the following dishes.
- Fruit Juice
- Fruit and Vegetable Salad
- Fruit Pudding
- Fruit Pie
- Tea with Fine Scent
- Special Fruit Pudding
- Thick Fruit Juice
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Salad
- Sweet Fruit Pie
- Tea with Strong Scent
- Fixed the issue where the cooldown time was ignored when using the EXP +5% scroll item.
- Fixed the issue where it was possible to choose between Durability/ Enhancement mode when enhancing the following items.
- Triple Trinket
- Black Horn Bow
- Strong Staff
- Triple Kunai
- The appearance of All fishing rods will change to Terrmian Waterpark fishing rods during the Terrmian Waterpark festival.
- The Terrmian Waterpark area will become a Safe Zone during the festival.
- Fixed the issue where some windows in Tarif residences would not show properly after applying a wallpaper item.
- The range of Marketplace prices immediately available for purchase (“lowest price” spectrum) has been broadened.
- Craftable outfits for Striker have been added.
- [Striker] Calpheon Noble Suit
- [Striker] Garnier Troupe
- [Striker] Delphe Knights
- [Striker] Edan Travel Wear
- [Striker] Jordine Casual
- [Striker] Serendian Soldier
- [Striker] Serendian Formal
- [Striker] Valencia Travel Wear
- [Striker] Shroud Knights Armor
- [Striker] Calpheon Noble Outfit
- [Striker] Garnier Troupe Outfit
- [Striker] Delphe Knights Outfit
- [Striker] Edan Travel Outfit
- [Striker] Jordine Casual Outfit
- [Striker] Serendian Soldier Outfit
- [Striker] Serendian Formal Outfit
- [Striker] Valencia Travel Outfit
- [Striker] Shroud Knights Outfit
- [Striker] Serendian Blacksmith
- [Striker] Serendian Blacksmith Outfit
- The destination of the Golden Desert Coin quest has been defined more clearly.
Pearl Shop Update
- Fixed the issue that caused the UI to overlap in certain resolutions after choosing a trade item for purchase in the Trade Manager window.
- Changed the color of the trash bin icon in the inventory.
- Item registration button has been added to the Marketplace browsing window.
- Sticker UI function has been applied to Crafting Notes.
- Edit list has been added to the Customization History.
- In the Edit list window, you can click the revision history to revert to the corresponding customization.
- Up to 50 changes are saved in the edit list. If the modification is made more than 50 times, saved changes will be removed in the oldest order.
- Standby facial expression modifications will not be saved in edit list.
- Pearl Shop: when purchasing items, a pop-up window will appear if the user possesses an available coupon.
- Fixed the issue where Striker’s hair looked awkward with Blazing Inferno Helmet after applying certain customizations.
- Fixed the issue where it was unable to dye certain Wizard accessories after applying the young face customization.
- Fixed the issue where the character would not be properly undressed when adjusting body type if switched to the Customization screen from View Underwear mode.
- Fixed the issue that caused the Armor of Hercules’ Might to be displayed with abnormal texture when equipped by a Dark Knight.