Dark Mode (BETA):
  • Author
      HakuraiHakurai
      Participant

Just finished making a ranger guide, you can check it out here, let me know if you have any questions!

TansieTansie

Great video! Everything is explained so well and you put our Ranger guide to shame ๐Ÿ™‚ Definitely going to make sure I thumbs up and subscribe.

(I’ve edited the thread to embed the video too. ๐Ÿ˜€ For future reference just make sure you put the YouTube URL on a separate line and it should do the rest for you.)

HakuraiHakurai
      Participant

Thanks a bunch that means a lot! Before I even installed the game I was on the site and looked at the Ranger guide you have here. Thanks for embedding, I couldn’t get it to work at the time but I think the site was being bogged a bit from all the guys coming here for Alpha keys.

Would it be alright to post guide videos for other classes here? I don’t want to spam but I’d like to share the others as much as possible, just finished the one for Wizards!

TansieTansie

No problem, they are great guides! Really helpful for beginners or people who are trying to figure out which class to play.

Go ahead and post your guides here ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s totally fine with me and I’m sure many people will also appreciate it. I’ve already seen your Wizard guide and given it a thumbs up, I was actually in the middle of writing up a massive guide for Witch and Wizard so your guide helped me a lot and I added a link to your video in the useful links section.

Can’t wait to see which class you do next ๐Ÿ˜€ I personally would love to see a warrior guide since the awakening weapons are here with this patch. It’s also probably going to be the next guide we write, either that or Blader. Anyway, let me know when you do another so I can add a link to them inย our written guides!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.