Dark Mode (BETA):
  • Author
      AlwaysLostAlwaysLost
      Participant

Ok, so I found this old forum post and tried to buy some pearls. I hadn’t notice how old the posts were until it was too late.
      I followed this post Buy Pearls (CashShop Currency)
      I revieced the ticket, and did all the steps but when i get into the game and hit update i get a pop up message and it’s been 12 hours since i loaded the card and still no coins. Any help would be appreciated, I just started playing 2 days ago and really want a pet lol.

When I log into the daum account, i see the 10,000 W already attached to my account, i’m just not sure how i am supposed to send the 10,000 to the black desert game.

TansieTansie

After looking through the guide you’ve linked I’m not entirely sure what the problem is. Have you followed the step where you bring up the browser and enter your ticket number? If the 10,000 W is definitely showing up in your Daum account then it should also be showing up in-game and I’m not actually sure what the problem could be. Have you tried restarting the game since? If not this is probably it. If you have then it might just take a while to go through.

AlwaysLostAlwaysLost
      Participant

yeah it’s been about 24 hours

AlwaysLostAlwaysLost
      Participant

any way to translate what’s in the picture i couldn’t find any way to do it

TansieTansie

You can use the Google Translate mobile phone app to translate it. The error says you don’t have any cash which is understandable since they haven’t linked up properly. Here is the error message in case anyone wants to take a look, it happens when clicking “update”: http://i.imgur.com/B4sw36a.png

When you go to the Black Desert website and log in you should have a bar across the top. In the top right you should see a round C icon with 10,000원 next to it? I’m literally going through the Korean FAQ right now to see what the problem is lol.

TansieTansie

The only thing suggested on the KR FAQ is to contact them directly via live chat.

nockdnockd
      Participant

Bump.

Having the same issue, my Daum Cash is loaded (I can see it on the site) but won’t sync with my game account.

Any help appreciated.

AlwaysLostAlwaysLost
      Participant

Update

once you have the cash in your account go to this website

http://black.game.daum.net/black/billing/shop/index.daum

log in and select how many coins you have and load them to your black desert game!!!

Enjoy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.