Dark Mode (BETA):
  • Author
      Lord AsiaLord Asia
      Participant

Role Playing aside, I have been giving some consideration to my conduct while playing BDO and have been wondering if there is any true benefits or penalties for being the Boldest of Heroes or the Most Ruthless of Villains.. I am aware of the Karma system and the increase item drop rate for bad behavior, but is these a risk & reward gamble ?

Are the benefits of being heroic equal to being a troll.? Can a Heroic Player earn rewards for his/her actions or is the Troll Player’s behavior going to earn him far more profit ?

TansieTansie

Besides the role playing side and fun of being an outlaw, there isn’t actually any “benefits” right now. With the Valencia part II update, the jail system and outlaw towns seemed to make the idea of being a villain much more appealing. But it’s still not really worth the risk vs reward. Hopefully the new ideas (bounty system and rework to karma) will balance it out a little. I hate to even mention the game, but archeage did PvP perfectly with the stealing trade packs etc. I’d love to see BDO go more down that route sometimes.  Who doesn’t love being a pirate?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.