This guide contains content that may only be available in Kamaslyvia Part II.
Kamaslyvia Part I release date announced! – click here for information
Below is the map of Kamaslyvia and all of it’s node connections. The region is located south west with the capitol city “Grana” in the south west along the coast. The region is full of dense forests and nature, as it is the homeland of the Elven race. It costs a total of 16 CP to connect Grana to Behr, and 19 CP to connect Grana to Trent.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZEList of resource nodes:
- Viv Forreta’s Cabin (1 CP) – Strawberry, High Quality Strawberry (chance)
- Shady Tree Forest (3 CP) – Moss Tree Timber, Moss Tree Plank (chance), Moss Tree Sap (chance)
- Holo Forest (2 CP) – Green Ore, Powder of Time (chance)
- Lake Oggier (2 CP) – Green Ore, Powder of Earth (chance)
- Southern Kamaslyvia (2 CP) – Green Ore, Powder of Crevice (chance)
- Polly’s Forest (2 CP) – Blue Mushroom, Pink Trumpet Mushroom (chance)
- Weenie’s Cabin (2 CP) – Volcanic Mushroom, Green Bobbling Mushroom (chance)
- Looney’s Cabin (2 CP) – White Mushroom, White Flower Mushroom (chance)
- Tooth Fairy Forest (2 CP) – Dull Bone Fragment, Trace of Forest (chance), Bedelona (chance)
- Loopy Tree Forest (2 CP) – Ring Tree Timber, Ring Tree Plank (chance), Ring Tree Sap (chance)
Grana is the capitol of Kamaslyvia and is a very beautiful city located in the south west of the region. It is smaller than Heidel and has a total of 19 housing properties as well as guild housing. You can transport items from Grana to Calpheon, Trent and Old Wisdom Tree.
The housing in Grana is perfect for decorating with multiple floors and lots of space. They can be unlocked straight away with no other prerequists, but all of the properties cost between 5 – 15 CP. Below is an imgur album of two of the largest houses available in Grana. I would also recommend checking out this post by invenglobal for more details and images of the available housing.
There are only 3 houses you can get lodging from at Grana:
- Grana No. 7 (5 CP) – Gives 2 workers
- Grana No. 10 (8 CP) – Gives 4 workers
- Grana No. 16 (5 CP) – Gives 2 workers
Crop, Fish, Mushroom, Timber and Mineral workbenches are available as well as a Level 2 Workbench which is only available at Grana.
Two new worker races is also available for hire in Kamaslyvia only. They only have 4 tiers but are better than other worker races. The Fafu worker race is similar to a goblin worker, but has faster work speed and stamina. The Fadus worker race is similar to a giant worker but with faster work speed and stamina as well.
New Grind Spots
Polly’s Forest is a pre-awakening zone for level 53 – 55. It’s has similar difficulty to Wandering Rogue Den and Manes Hideout. The recommended AP here is 80+, with 120+ DP.
In Polly’s Forest vibrant and poisonous mushrooms that will continously deal -10 HP poison damage every 3 seconds. It can be annoying to deal with and you may use a lot of HP pots but overall it is one of the easier spots to grind. The trash loot from the monsters is also very light weight so you will only need to go back or use your maid for more potions.
Fadus Garrison is a lower level zone for level 55 – 57. It’s has similar difficulty to Sausan Garrison. The recommended AP here is 100+, with 150+ DP.
The monsters here have low HP and are easy to kill so it can be a very fast grind. However, the monsters are quite far apart so it’s a good spot for classes like Maehwa and Musa. Although the area was meant to be similar money efficiency as Sausans to give more options, the profit here is not as good and you also don’t get any Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, Forbidden Books, or Scroll written in Ancient Language, so Sausans is still much better for making money.
Tooth Fairy Forest
Tooth Fairy Forest is a higher level zone for level 59 or above. It’s has similar difficulty to Pila Ku Jail and requires a party to grind together here. The recommended AP here is 220+, with 260+ DP.
This is the least popular grinding zone in Kamaslyvia because it is far too difficult and people would rather grind at Giafinrasia Shrine since the difficulty isn’t much different. The Ring of the Forest Ronaros drops here but the Ring of Crescent Guardian is still considered best in slot, so overall the grinding spot isn’t very good.
Gyfin Rhasia Temple
Gyfin Rhasia Temple is a much harder zone designed for level 60 or above. It is similiar to Hystria Ruins and the hardest leveling zone in the game. The recommended AP here is 250+, with 280+ DP.
The Assassin Towers are spread around the zone and are very strong so you should focus on killing these first. The monsters spawn in packs of 3 and take quite a long time to kill as they are very strong. Party grinding is highly recommended because of the difficulty of the monsters, but the trash loot gives a lot of money and it is also a very good place for EXP. The spot is considered the best in the game for players who are level 60 with end game gear.
The Tungrade belt can drop here which is the best belt in the game, as well as Forest Fury, which is used to craft the new crystal sockets.
Lemoria Armor SetThe Lemoria Armor pieces can drop from any of the grinding spots in Kamaslyvia. It is a pretty average set for new players only and honestly I wouldn’t recommend it because it only has 1 crystal socket slot and the set bonus requires you to use liverto. The skill exp is good for leveling but it is still not a better set than Rosar or Grunil.
- Lemoria Helmet
- Item effect: Max HP +100
- 1 crystal socket slot
- Lemoria Armor
- Item effect: Max MP/WP/SP +100
- 1 crystal socket slot
- Lemoria Gloves
- Item effect: Accuracy increase (increases with enhancement)
- 1 crystal socket slot
- Lemoria Shoes
- Item effect: Evasion increase (increases with enhancement)
- 1 crystal socket slot
- Blue grade armor set
- Set bonus (3 pieces): movement speed level +1 and critical hit level +1
- Set bonus (4 pieces): skill exp +10%
- Set bonus (4 pieces and liverto weapon): attack speed +2 and casting speed +2
AccessoriesNew Kamaylvia accessories were added which can be obtained through new quests. They have a 3 piece set bonus which gives Max HP +50, Max Stamina +50 and +5 damage against Kamaylvian race. The only problem is that you can only select 1 accessory as a reward each time you complete the quest, meaning that to get the 3 piece set you must have 3 characters above level 58. They cannot be enhanced and are family bound but are very good for new players.
- Protection of Grana Necklace
- AP +10
- DP +5
- Item effect: Max HP +50
- Oath of Grana Earring
- AP +8
- Item effect: Accuracy +14
- Harmony of Grana Ring
- AP +8
- DP +2
- Tungrad Belt
- AP +6 (+3 on enhancement)
- Item effect: Black Spirit’s Rage +20%
- Ring of the Forest Ronaros
- AP +5 (+2 on enhancement)
- DP +0 (+1 on enhancement)
New recipes have been added:
- Rainbow Mushroom Sandwich
- Item effect: Max HP +150, Max Stamina +150
- Ingredients: Rainbow Mushroom x1, Soft Bread x1, Cream x2, Onion x2, Olive Oil x4
- Grilled Rainbow Mushroom with Cheese
- Item effect: Back Attack damage increases
- Ingredients: Rainbow Mushroom x1, Pork x2, Cheese x2, Salt x3, Olive Oil x4
- Kamasylven Meal
- Item effect: Max HP +150, Max Stamina +200, Back Attack damage increases
- Ingredients: Rainbow Mushroom Sandwich x1, Coconut Pasta x1, Fig Pie x1, Fruit Wine x2, Grilled Rainbow Mushroom with Cheese x1
New elixirs have been added:
- Weenie Spirit’s Elixir
- Item effect: Chance of acquiring Knowledge +7%
- Ingredients: Moss Tree Sap x4, Blue Mushroom x2, Powder of Time x3, Monk’s Branch x5, Sky Blue Flower x1
- Looney Spirit’s Elixir
- Item effect: Chance of acquiring higher Knowledge +3%
- Ingredients: Moss Tree Sap x4, Volcano Mushroom x2, Powder of Flame x3, Red Tree Lump x5, Light Purple Flower x1
- Spirit’s Tear Elixir
- Item effect: Max HP +300, Critical Hit Rate +5 level, Recover 3 MP/WP/SP per hit
- Ingredients: Dead Tree Essence x1, Fruit of Nature x1, Ring Tree Sap x10, Light Purple Flower x1, Powder of Darkness x10
- *Shares cooldown with Perfume of Courage, Perfume of Swiftness, Elixir of Deep Sea and Khalk”s Elixir*
Socket CrystalsNew crystals have been added which are upgraded versions of currently available crystals. To craft these you will need one of the orange grade Black Magic Crystals (for example if you want to craft an upgraded Harphia crystal you will need a Black Magic Crystal – Harphia). You will also need one Forest Fury, which drops from various grind spots in Kamaslyvia, and 10 Magical Fragments which can be obtained by heating Black Magic Crystals. You then use an alchemy tool to craft the upgraded crystal. It is completely random which level you get (JIN, BON, WON).
- (Helmet) JIN Magic Crystal – Harphia – Max HP +50, HP recovery +5, Evasion +5
- (Helmet) BON Magic Crystal – Harphia – Max HP +75, HP recovery, +5 Evasion +3
- (Helmet) WON Magic Crystal – Harphia – Max HP +75, HP recovery +10, Evasion +3
- (Armor) JIN Magic Crystal – Cobelinus – Max HP +100, Weight limit +20LT, Damage reduction +5
- (Armor) BON Magic Crystal – Cobelinus – Max HP +150, Weight limit +20LT, Damage reduction +3
- (Armor) WON Magic Crystal – Cobelinus – Max HP +100, Weight limit +50LT, Damage reduction +3
- (Glove) JIN Magic Crystal – Viper – Attack speed +1, Cast speed +1, Accuracy +5
- (Glove) BON Magic Crystal – Viper – Attack speed +2, Cast speed +1, Accuracy +3
- (Glove) WON Magic Crystal – Viper – Attack speed +1, Cast speed +2, Accuracy +3
- (Shoe) JIN Magic Crystal – Hystria – Weight limit +30LT, Movement speed +1, Stamina +175
- (Shoe) BON Magic Crystal – Hystria – Weight limit +50LT, Movement speed +1, Stamina +150
- (Shoe) WON Magic Crystal – Hystria – Weight limit +20LT, Movement speed +2, Stamina +150
- (Weapon) JIN Magic Crystal – Carmae – Critical damage chance +1, Attack speed +1, All AP +5
- (Weapon) BON Magic Crystal – Carmae – Critical damage chance +2, Attack speed +1, All AP +3
- (Weapon) WON Magic Crystal – Carmae – Critical damage chance +1, Attack speed +2, All AP +3
- (Weapon) JIN Magic Crystal – Addis – Critical damage chance +1, Cast speed +1, All AP +5
- (Weapon) BON Magic Crystal – Addis – Critical damage chance +2, Cast speed +1, All AP +3
- (Weapon) WON Magic Crystal – Addis – Critical damage chance +1, Cast speed +2, All AP +3
Tier 9 Horses
A tier 9 horse can only be obtained by awakening a tier 8 corsier. You can randomly obtain either a pegasus horse or dineh (unicorn).
For more information on obtaining Tier 9 horses you can view our guide.
The horse can learn any of the skills that a normal horse can learn (except Two Seater skill), as well as special awakened skills. Learning skills works exactly the same as with normal horses and is completely random.
Skills any Awakened horse can obtain:
- The weather of the Equestrian – The horse will automatically regenerate health and stamina whilst parking. This skill is automatically learned and mastered by Pegasus and Unicorn (Dineh).
- Double Jump – The horse can jump a second time whilst in the air (can also be used with high jump). This skill is automatically learned and mastered by Pegasus and Unicorn (Dineh).
- S: Charge – The horse can perform a second charge immediately. This skill can only be learned if the horse has the “Charge” skill.
Pegasus specific skills:
- Wings of the Wind – This skill is used with double jump. The horse will glide and fall damage is reduced by 100% for a period of time. This skill is automatically learned and mastered by Pegasus.
- Wings of Freedom – This skill allows Pegasus to turn whilst gliding.
Unicorn (Dineh) specific skills:
- Earth of Life – This skill heals a maximum of 10 friendly targets (+200 HP and +100 MP/WP/SP per 3 seconds for 30 seconds in total). This skill is automatically learned and mastered by Unicorn (Dineh).
- Earth of Protection – This skill buffs a maximum of 10 friendly targets (+10 DP and +10 Evasion for 30 seconds).
Peridot Path Wagon
Peridot Path Wagon is a new wagon with 22 inventory slots, 1565 LT and infinate durability. It does have a power stat though which decays over time. If the power stat runs out it must be repaired or it will be much slower. The power stat does run out quite quickly and must be repaired often, meaning it is not very good for leveling horses for long periods of time. However, the materials needed to craft it are very hard to get and are never on the Marketplace. The wagon can only be crafted at the Grana No. 4 workshop in Kamaslyvia, which costs 15 contribution points to purchase. There is also a high workload of 1350 which is the same amount as the Epheria Sailboat. I recommend sending workers as soon as possible to begin working on the wagon. Use workers from Grana and purchase additional workers from Grana No. 7, No. 10 and No. 16.
Pearl Abyss has also promised that in the future special skills will be added for the Peridot Path Wagon.
<Appearance with equipment>
Durability (HP): 10,000
Weight: 1,565 LT
Inventory Slot: 22
Life Span: Infinite
- Grade 1 Wagon Horse x4 – Purchased from Gula at Stonetail Horse Ranch
- Sturdy Ring Tree Plywood x15 – Obtained by heating materials (requires Heating: Skilled knowledge)
- Ring Tree Plywood x10
- Plywood Hardener x3
- Green Ingot x15 – Obtained by heating Melted Green Shard x10
- Soft Hide x15 – Obtained by drying Fox/Deer/Gazelle/Black Leopard/Sheep Hide x5
- Indigo Lapis Lazuli x4 – Obtained by shaking materials
- Resplendent Lapis Lazuli x7
- Gem Polisher x3
- Shape Fragment x4000 – Obtained using Simple Alchemy
- Meryndola’s Element x1
- Trace of Forest x100
- Trace of Memory x100
- Trace of Death x100
EquipmentEquipment parts can only be installed on a Peridot Path Wagon and must be crafted at the level 4 Wagon Part Workshop in Grana (Grana No. 3, 2F – costs 11 CP). They can be enhanced using Black Stone (Armor) up to +5. From +5 and higher, you must use a Concentrated Black Stone (Armor) and there is a chance of the enhancement level going down if you are unsuccessful.
Peridot Path Wagon Wheel
- Movement Speed +3.5% (+0.5% or higher on enhancement)
- Crafting Materials: Ring Tree Timber x30, Steel x60, Shape Fragment x1000
- DP 21 (+5 or higher on enhancement)
- Trade Item Stability +30 (+2 or higher on enhancement)
- Max Power +250 (+50 or higher on enhancement)
- Crafting Materials: Ring Tree Plywood x15, Green Ingot x15, Iron Ingot x8, Shape Fragment x1000
- DP 33 (+3 or higher on enhancement)
- Max Power +250 (+150 or higher on enhancement)
- Crafting Materials: Ring Tree Timber x1, Flax Fabric x9, Legendary Beast’s Blood x4, Shape Fragment x1000
- Weight Limit +270 LT (+15 or higher on enhancement)
- Crafting Materials: Pure Green Crystal x5, Flax Fabric x3, Shape Fragment x1000
Altar of TrainingBelow is a brief instruction of the Altar of Training. For more information check out our detailed guide.
Altar of Training is a new scroll which is obtainable through a quest every 3 days. A more difficult scroll can also be accepted once a week.
The only requirements for accepting the quest is that you must be level 58 or higher. But it will not be easy to get to the final stage and you will need 5 strong party members.
The goal is to keep the sacred treasure alive at the center of the altar and kill the monsters that come to kill them. If the HP falls to zero you will fail the quest. If you are doing the easier scroll, you can go back to the NPC and spend energy to try again. The more difficult scroll cannot be repeated until the week later if you fail.
Remember, however, that there are rewards that were not available elsewhere and the rewards reflect it’s difficulty.
Phase 1: Monsters of the forest, such as wooden shapes, elks, etc. At the end Dim Tree Spirit will spawn.
Phase 2: Monsters of heaven, such as Gargoyles and Harpies. At the end King Griffon will spawn.
Phase 3: Monsters of earth, such as Golems. At the end Moghulis will spawn.
Phase 4: Monsters of death, such as skeletons. At the end Hexe Marie will spawn.
Phase 5: Monsters of ruins, such as monsters from Hystria, Aakman, Hasrah, etc. At the end Ancient Khutum will spawn.
Successfully defending the sacred treasure against all 5 waves will complete the quest.
Rewards for story line quest – Valtarra: Introduction to Training Manual: Combat EXP, Skill EXP, Blackstone (weapon), Blackstone (armor)
Rewards for repeatable quest (every 3 days) – Valtarra: Training Manual: Combat EXP, Blackstone (weapon), Blackstone (armor), Hunter’s Seal, Forest Fury
Rewards for repeatable quest (once a week) – Valtarra: Advanced Training Manual: Valtarra’s Hidden Light Belt, Awakening Material Box, Blackstone (armor), Blackstone (Weapon), Hunter’s Seal, Forest Fury, Gold Bars, Shattered Light of Valtarra
**RED ITEMS ARE CHANCE OF OBTAINING AND ARE NOT GUARENTEED
At the end of each wave you will get a special Seal item. These can be combined in your inventory once you collect enough of them. Right-click the combined item to start a new quest, this quest is completed at Milford and will give you a reward package.
Reward packages contain:
- Shattered Light of Valtarra
- Awakening Material Box
Valtarra’s Hidden Light Belt:
- 5 ~ 5 AP, +80LT
- PRI: 8 ~ 8 AP, +80LT, +25 HP
- DUO: 11~ 11 AP, +80LT, +50 HP
- TRI: 14 ~ 14 AP, +80LT, +75 HP
- TET: 17 ~ 17 AP, +80LT, +100 HP
- PEN: 20 ~ 20AP, +80LT, +125 HP